Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Report: Listen to 911 call by Stephanie Parze’s mother the night she disappeared

During the eight minute 911 phone Sharlene Parze says her daughter’s on and off again boyfriend, John Ozbilgen, stayed at her Freehold home on the night of her disappearance.
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- It’s every parent’s worst nightmare.

A child goes missing, and the parent has to call 911. That’s what Stephanie Parze’s mother, Sharlene, did the night her 25-year-old daughter disappeared, according to an NJ.com report. She has been missing since Oct. 31.

continued at link

Mom of Stephanie Parze says boyfriend saw her before her disappearance

The mother of missing New Jersey woman Stephanie Parze said ex-boyfriend John Ozbilgen slept over the night before her October disappearance — and may have seen her before she vanished, 911 audio reveals.

“[Ozbilgen] said that he saw her last night, he stayed there and he was getting ready for work this morning and has not heard from her since all day,” Sharlene Parze told the dispatcher as she reported her daughter missing in audio posted on NJ.com.
continued at link

Missing woman Stephanie Parze may have stayed with her boyfriend the night before she disappeared

FREEHOLD - Stephanie Parze may have stayed with her now-deceased boyfriend at her Freehold home the night before she went missing, according to an NJ.com report on the 911 call Parze's mother made to police.

93580cfc-190e-47db-aac6-243cc0071916-stephanie_parze.jpg

The Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office said investigators are seeking information on the whereabouts of 24-year-old Stephanie Parze, who was last seen at her Freehold Township home on Oct. 30. (Photo: Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office)

During the eight-minute 911 call Sharlene Parze made on Oct. 31, she said the family had already contacted John Ozbilgen,who had been dating Stephanie off and on for several months.

Ozbilgen told Sharlene Parze he had seen the 25-year-old Stephanie the night before, when he had stayed at her house, but had not heard from her since

It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that JO was brazen enough to tell SP's sisters that he stayed over the night before and she was getting ready for work when he left. Such crap! MOO Ugh this is heartbreaking hearing her mom talk to the dispatcher. :(

Any locals? I don't see any updates, are the police still searching? Was anything found over the weekend?

It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that JO was brazen enough to tell SP's sisters that he stayed over the night before and she was getting ready for work when he left. Such crap! MOO Ugh this is heartbreaking hearing her mom talk to the dispatcher. :(

Any locals? I don't see any updates, are the police still searching? Was anything found over the weekend?
I agree with you. He was certainly brazen. What happened to Stephanie likely was at his hands, and even if it was accidental, he would be responsible for her death. Since he decided to check out, and not face the music, plus not give any indication as to where Stephanie is located..it's really like searching for the proverbial needle. There is so much water in that area, my presumption is he would have dumped her in it somewhere. All JMO

JMO I couldn't find any news today, not sure how the search went yesterday, but it's not looking promising as the days go by and I'm seeing less and less coverage on SP's story. The more I think about this, I wonder if there is anything other than JO phone pinging that would lead LE to believe she was buried? (Shovel, dirty clothes/boots)

JO doesn't seem like he thought very highly of women nor the kind of guy to care enough to bury her. I keep thinking dumped in a body of water (weighed down?) Or just dumped somewhere, like a garbage can or known junk site.

All MOO.

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP - Many things have remained constant in the household of Ed and Sharlene Parze. The dogs still bark, the phones still ring off the hook, and unfortunately, after more than 70 days, their daughter remains missing.

More than two months after Stephanie Parze's disappearance, their priority also remains the same — to find her. But as time passes they are starting to acknowledge she may not come home and that her ex-boyfriend likely played a critical role in her disappearance.

"All the things point to her not being with us anymore, however, you don't know," Ed Parze said. "If anyone is a parent out there and this happening to them, they're going to hold onto every piece of hope they got," he said. Adding, "miracles happen, unfortunately, they don't happen enough, but they happen."

Get Access

In the critical first hours after Stephanie Parze was reported missing, police called several hospitals, visited her ex-boyfriend's house and the restaurants she frequented, in a dogged first attempt to solve an unfolding mystery.

A report obtained by the Asbury Park Press details the minute-by-minute efforts by police to try to locate Parze the day after her mother reported the 25-year-old Freehold Township woman missing.

The report shows that from the beginning, Parze's ex-boyfriend, John Ozbilgen, was a focal point of the investigation.

Sharlene Parze, Stephanie's mom, called 911 around 8 p.m. on Oct. 31 and told the dispatcher that Ozbilgen may have spent the night with Parze before she vanished.

Get Access

I am so angry with this case! I am so angry that people like JO roam the streets because there is never any consequences to their actions. A slap on the wrist with a decent enough lawyer or some sweet talking to get himself out of it before it got to that point. :mad: MOO

Stephanie's family deserves closure! This has gone on long enough! My heart breaks daily for her. :(

Have LE checked JO's tires, gardening equipment, etc.? Is there any evidence that could narrow down a search area? Was no evidence found? Was it garbage night in any area around her or his residence? (Not limiting to residential). All MOO and speculation, but as I've said before I don't think he would care enough to actually bury her and I strongly believe if she is no longer with us that he dumped her in water or a bin.

Another thought is that SP's father does these types of searches... If she ever talked about that with JO could he have picked up on tips to better dispose of evidence?

All my own opinion and amateur speculation.

Police are not, only the family and volunteers

JMO I couldn't find any news today, not sure how the search went yesterday, but it's not looking promising as the days go by and I'm seeing less and less coverage on SP's story. The more I think about this, I wonder if there is anything other than JO phone pinging that would lead LE to believe she was buried? (Shovel, dirty clothes/boots)

JO doesn't seem like he thought very highly of women nor the kind of guy to care enough to bury her. I keep thinking dumped in a body of water (weighed down?) Or just dumped somewhere, like a garbage can or known junk site.

All MOO.
Sister has said the phone never pinged in Staten Island. A lot of stuff has been contradicted. According to people who have called in tips, police have been dismissive of them yet are not releasing ANY new info to the public. One woman swears she saw him dump a large garbage bag in her apartment complex dumpster, so sure she drove to the police station at 2 am when she saw his face on the news. Said police dismissed it. If it is true the changes are slim to none in finding her because the landfill here incinerates and turns whats usable into concrete mix or or something to that nature. Unfortunately they plastered Stephanie's face every where early on and not his.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back