GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thing that bugs me.
Sorry. I know I’m ranting.
A lot of judges set aside some time to say some things to the victims next of kin.
I don’t believe this judge did. I was working so I was anxious to hear sentence. He just kinda clumped victims family and defendants family into one with empathy. Unless I missed it. Idk. I think he could have said something to Bree personally.

No Early Release Act (NERA) in New Jersey

In New Jersey, the No Early Release Act (NERA) applies to all violent crimes, which are defined as crimes that cause death or serious bodily injury. If you are convicted, you are required to serve 85 percent of your sentence before you are eligible for release.

Rhetorical question that's not even a question, just a statement.

No Early Release just early release by 15%.

Sigh.

25 years... reduced...

Makes me sad.

Corey doesn't get an extension on his life.

I know I won't forget that mental image of his mommy and his baby sister, visiting his grave.

I have to believe that what is good stays with us.

JMO

I genuinely believed he would get 40 years.... so I am disappointed, but perhaps New Jersey prisons are so awful 25 years is awful enough. It is not a matter of his comfort for the best part of his life that he is deprived of, it is his dreadful denial of what he did. He knows what he did. His father knows what he did. His mother knows what he did. His sister knows what he did , and I have no doubts the naval bro out in California, as far away from New Jersey as he can get, knows what he did. They have watched him be a psycho all his life.

I laughed in scorn at the ridiculous Gramps, still delusional about his 'family image'.. some people never see the wood for the trees , what a horror of a man , to get up in court , at the sentencing of the man who murdered his own, and only grandson, and whine about his image!!!... It just defies all parameters of common sense.

Poor Brianna. ...

I genuinely believed he would get 40 years.... so I am disappointed, but perhaps New Jersey prisons are so awful 25 years is awful enough. It is not a matter of his comfort for the best part of his life that he is deprived of, it is his dreadful denial of what he did. He knows what he did. His father knows what he did. His mother knows what he did. His sister knows what he did , and I have no doubts the naval bro out in California, as far away from New Jersey as he can get, knows what he did. They have watched him be a psycho all his life.

I laughed in scorn at the ridiculous Gramps, still delusional about his 'family image'.. some people never see the wood for the trees , what a horror of a man , to get up in court , at the sentencing of the man who murdered his own, and only grandson, and whine about his image!!!... It just defies all parameters of common sense.

Poor Brianna. ...
he should have listened to his son but no he just kept going. First time Chris made a good decision...he said he DID NOT want his father to speak.

He'll be out in, what, 18 or something... young enough to continue to reproduce. If he doesn't sooner. Why are there always women broken enough to line up for inmates? Please, all women, do not reproduce with this man. Pretty sure the humane society wouldn't allow him to adopt another dog if he'd been found to have treated one like he treated his own son.

Will CG be able to control himself in prison? I don't see how he'll fare well there or anywhere because of all the things that trip his temper.

JMO
Hopefully, M.... a lot of time in solitary, where he can talk himself up to himself till the cows come home.

Poor Brianna. ...
It just sticks in my mind that he learned this behavior from someone and Gramps is it.

It just sticks in my mind that he learned this behavior from someone and Gramps is it.
I don't think Grandma Gregor was a non helper, either. Her testimony, which was not accepted , eventually, was an eye opener in exposing a pattern of denial, deception and a sort of fantasy life, a 'leave it to Beaver' sort of ambience, where Grandma cooked up big dinners , shouting clever repartee over the stove, and Gramps carved the turkey. It spoke of a lifetime of acting, not very well, but persistently.

I watched the sisters face during some of the trial.. she was not a happy camper, she looked like she knew this day was coming , for years, and her contempt for her brother was a stark contrast to Gramps overconfidence.

he should have listened to his son but no he just kept going. First time Chris made a good decision...he said he DID NOT want his father to speak.
Yes turaj….. and I would like to thank all here that (painfully) endured CG’s father’s statement and reported on it.

There is an old adage….. ‘believe someone when they tell you who they are’. As bad as it seems to listen to the banter from his family, maybe it is good that they keep talking. They keep revealing themselves. And they will not have anywhere to hide.

And…. dear Corey, his mother, and her family. That is who can be remembered and focused on now. MOO

This was one of the most unhinged, deranged , reprehensible interruptions to a court proceeding I think I've ever seen, or heard. Hard to believe it was allowed, harder still to believe David Gregor was not marched out in cuffs and a gag.

Chris has completely lost his looks and his waistline, he looks 50 , that prison haircut is not flattering, he obviously has not been availing himself of the jailhouse gym, you'd think that would be paramount in his mind, considering his fixation on other people's weight.

This was one of the most unhinged, deranged , reprehensible interruptions to a court proceeding I think I've ever seen, or heard. Hard to believe it was allowed, harder still to believe David Gregor was not marched out in cuffs and a gag.

Chris has completely lost his looks and his waistline, he looks 50 , that prison haircut is not flattering, he obviously has not been availing himself of the jailhouse gym, you'd think that would be paramount in his mind, considering his fixation on other people's weight.
First time I've seen it, convicted baby killer's father attacks the victims during sentencing. Probably the first time this guy hasn't been able to pull all the strings.

Reminds me of Watts' mother, and her "I forgive you son", which she said at the sentencing of her own convicted baby killer son. Right in front of the remaining, devastated family of the murdered mommy and her babies.

The grandparent in each case illuminating in bright neon the whole apple/tree business. Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back