Found Deceased NJ - Tyrita Julius, 41, Tinton Falls, 8 March 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorta strange about the daughter talking to a person prior to the shooting, and then no one claims to know who he was afterwards.

This may have something to do with owed money or some kind of debt.......just a hunch.

It said that the perp said something to the daughter prior to shooting. I take it that he probably said, sit back in the seat I wanna fire some shots at your mom. The daughter was grazed with a bullet, whereas her mother was critically injured.

And money, among a million other reasons, could be why this person shot at her.

This thread received over 5,000 views in less than 4 days. Someone must know something! Please contact the police or leave a tip!!

That's a very interesting observation. Not many replies for that many views, is there ?

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/14/linden-woman-shot-disappears/. As the daughter was walking into the passenger’s side of the car, she noticed a man approaching her,” Linden Police Capt. James Sarnicki told CBS2’s Christine Sloan at the time. “Words were exchanged between them and the mother was concerned for the daughter and told her to get in the car.”

Police said the shooting was targeted, and now Julius’ mother fears it could be connected to her disappearance.

“If anybody knows anything, where she’s at; if anyone is holding her, just let her come home,” Queen Julius said. “She has a family and kids who want her home.”

Tyrita Julius’ friend tells her family she and Tyrita went to lunch this past Tuesday, and then she dropped Tyrita off at the Long Branch train station.

But Linden police told CBS2’s Schneider they have poured through the surveillance video from the station and there was no sign of Tyrita or her friend.

Well it appears the friend is lying. Why?

That's a very interesting observation. Not many replies for that many views, is there ?

Indeed. Some people seem to be very interested in what is being discussed here.

I find it strange that neither Tyrita nor her friend who said she dropped her off at the station wasn't seen on any surveillance tapes. That's a bit hinky. Unless she dropped her off in a corner that wasn't covered by cameras.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/14/linden-woman-shot-disappears/. As the daughter was walking into the passenger’s side of the car, she noticed a man approaching her,” Linden Police Capt. James Sarnicki told CBS2’s Christine Sloan at the time. “Words were exchanged between them and the mother was concerned for the daughter and told her to get in the car.”

Police said the shooting was targeted, and now Julius’ mother fears it could be connected to her disappearance.

“If anybody knows anything, where she’s at; if anyone is holding her, just let her come home,” Queen Julius said. “She has a family and kids who want her home.”

Tyrita Julius’ friend tells her family she and Tyrita went to lunch this past Tuesday, and then she dropped Tyrita off at the Long Branch train station.

But Linden police told CBS2’s Schneider they have poured through the surveillance video from the station and there was no sign of Tyrita or her friend.

Well it appears the friend is lying. Why?

The cops lost no time at all pointing out that neither Tyrita or her "friend" were seen on surveillance video........seems pretty obvious they smell a rat just like everybody else does. Normally LE goes out of its' way to protect witnesses and keep them anonymous. Not so much this time. Her friend hasn't been named in the media yet, but I imagine everybody in that neighborhood knows who this friend is......by name.

I'm sure the cops asked her friend to point out exactly where she was dropped off and what path they took, and guess what ?? Neither one of them showed up on camera.

Sounds almost like Tyrita was "delivered" to someone during that lunch outing, much to her surprise.

Where did they have lunch? Most likely the place has cameras. Very, very weird she's not in the footage where she should be.

Tyrita Julius is a missing 41 yr old female and Linden resident. Tyrita was last seen on 3/8/2016 at 7pm at the Long Branch train station. She was supposed to take the train from Long Branch to Linden but never arrived at her destination. Tyrita was recently the victim of an aggravated assault making her disappearance even more suspicious.

Is it odd that the investigating agency is Linden and not Long Branch? Why Union County Crimestoppers and not something out of Monmouth County?

Jersey Shore Town Links Missing Oakland Woman, Shooting Victim
12744341_1690354764581267_6189209604263194944_n_xzag4l.jpg
11180637_10204703723499914_631409849995970439_n_qbeb2r.jpg

As concern increased for the safety of a missing shooting victim from Linden, friends of 31-year-old Meaghan McCallum of Oakland -- who vanished more than a year ago -- wonder whether it was just coincidence that both were last seen a half-mile apart.
http://wyckoff.dailyvoice.com/polic...46589/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

$15,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Julius

-c46fd34e8275b9a6.JPG

This case is so frighteningly creepy. I'm hoping she went into the witness protection program or chose to go into hiding so she would not be a threat or danger to her family. On Facebook someone randomly mentioned they heard Tyrita was in NC hiding out. Either way I believed the shooting and her disappearance are related AND that her family knows more about the shooting than they are saying..... Like I don't believe the shooting was random.

August 17, 2016
12:06 AM EDT

2 Charged in Death of New Jersey Woman Missing for Months

Monmouth County prosecutors say 33-year-old Jennifer Sweeney and 32-year-old Andre Harris were charged Tuesday with murder, desecration of human remains and tampering with evidence in the death of 41-year-old Tyrita Julius.

Authorities haven't disclosed where the Linden woman's body was found or what led to the arrests.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/charged-death-jersey-woman-missing-months-41444302

For months I used to check on Tyrita multiple times a week, but I feel awful admitting that she slipped my mind & I hadn't checked on her recently.

Rest in peace Tyrita.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside
Back