GUILTY NM - 11 children found in "filthy" compound with little food, training to commit terrorism, Taos, Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Moms of 11 children found at New Mexico compound arrested

The boy's father was among five people arrested after the raid near the border with Colorado. Documents made public in a court filing Monday said the father told the boy's mother before fleeing Georgia that he wanted to perform an exorcism on the child because he believed he was possessed by the devil.

Ha! Two years ago they were only harassing elderly women at immigration, because they did not have a hotel booking and did not know the address of the house that they would be spending most time in. I knew the address of my friend's sister whose home I would be arriving at, who lived near the airport, but not the address of my friend who I would be staying with. For three quarters of an hour at 2am in the morning I was questioned. I also was not carrying with me any proof that I even had a friend in the US. My baggage was searched, my hands were swabbed. My passport stamps were examined and I was asked why I had inboard and outboard stamps from Thailand.
Way, way over the top.

Over the top? Maybe...but losing 2900 lives in one day, because of people we let into the country, without a thorough vetting, will tend to have that effect.

. We may be over compensating, but better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Over the top? Maybe...but losing 2900 lives in one day, because of people we let into the country, without a thorough vetting, will tend to have that effect.

. We may be over compensating, but better safe than sorry, I suppose.
And a 68 year old Australian woman is deemed to be a threat? Really? Where does that come from?
I don't think that they thought that I was a terrorist, more that I was going to overstay my visa and become an illegal immigrant. As if that would be likely.

And a 68 year old Australian woman is deemed to be a threat? Really? Where does that come from?
I don't think that they thought that I was a terrorist, more that I was going to overstay my visa and become an illegal immigrant. As if that would be likely.

I didn't mean to imply that you were seen as a terrorist. I was just saying that our TSA agents are sometimes 'over the top' because we do take our borders seriously.

And you may laugh about people overstaying their visas and becoming illegal immigrants here, but we had 629,000 people overstay their visas last year alone.

Looks like the women were there voluntarily:

Jany Leveille, 35; Hujrah Wahhaj, 38; and Subhannah Wahhaj, 35, were charged with child abuse related to the alleged neglect and abuse of children, who were found living in "filthy" conditions and with hardly any food, the Taos County Sheriff’s Office said.

The children ranged in age from 1 to 15.

“I believed this would most likely be the path that we would take and stand by my original decision to bring charges after CYFD investigators had an opportunity to conduct their independent investigation, which included interviews and obtaining information such as health and medical needs of the children from the three mothers," Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said in a statement Sunday.

Mothers of 11 Kids Found at 'Filthy' New Mexico Compound Are Arrested

I doubt they would be arrested if they were not there voluntarily. And there were no charges against the males for abducting or kidnapping the women.

I didn't mean to imply that you were seen as a terrorist. I was just saying that our TSA agents are sometimes'over the top' because we do take our borders seriously.

And you may laugh about people overstaying their visas and becoming illegal immigrants here, but we had 629,000 people overstay their visas last year alone.
I am not too sure that there would be many Australians within that number.

I am not too sure that there would be many Australians within that number.

There are quite a few Australians that want to work in the Los Angeles Entertainment Industry, and they try all kinds of creative ways to get the right visa's to be able to do so.

I think it's more likely they thought you could be a drug smuggler. Ever seen shows like 'Border Security: Australia's Front Line'? There's a lot of attempts to smuggle drugs in an out of Australia. Especially via Asian countries like Thailand. It might seem strange, but plenty of these smugglers are older women!

Regarding whether or not the women were there voluntarily... someone had to realise it was wrong and pass that note along, didn't they? It was probably one of the women, but also could have been one of the teenagers. Of course, that doesn't mean they're not guilty, but at least someone there had some common sense.

Search dogs seen sniffing around NM compound where 11 children were rescued

Search dogs seen sniffing around NM compound where 11 children were rescued

"I have some friends that live up in that area and they told me that Taos County Sheriff’s Office was up there searching,” said Jason Badger, who owns the land where the compound was found. “Not quite sure what they were searching for, hopefully that missing child. They did have dogs up there sniffing around which is good. I'm very happy they were doing that.”

The station reports Siraj Wahhaj, Hujrah Wahhaj, and Subhannah Wahhaj are siblings. Subhannah Wahhaj is said to be married to Lucas Morton.

Are the children okay? I assume they were checked out at a hospital? Any idea where the missing little boy might be?
The children might still be at the hospital. As for the missing boy, LE said that they know he was at the compound a few weeks ago... I just hope some friend or family member has him.

I am very afraid that the poor missing child will be found buried in the desert, nearby. He seemed to be in very poor health, and the living conditions were horrid. Let alone the thought, that he had to possibly endure an exorcism. Many innocent children have died in that way. This case is very upsetting in so many ways.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20
Back