GUILTY NM - Albuquerque, UID child buried at playground, May'09 - Tyruss Toribio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
from your link:

Are you effing kidding me!!!:furious::furious: They think THAT'S the most disturbing part of this story????!!!:furious::furious:

Unbelievable!! NO, the most disturbing part is that she KILLED him TWICE!! Can you even begin to imagine the fear of this child after he was brought back to life and then suffocated AGAIN!!:furious:

Her statement wreaks of self pity for herself. Boo hoo, nobody ever cared about ME, boo hoo!

Someone needs to.....I hope she is............I'm just going to leave now before I get banned.

Rest in the arms of God, Tyruss. You are now loved and cherished the way you deserve. I am so very sorry so many people failed to protect you.

Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it. Beyond sick.

I think she enjoyed killing him so much she did it twice then couldn't resuscitate him. Game over. Oh well. She can always have another one, right?

Today was his memorial service. It was at the church around the block from my work, so my boss let me leave early so that I could attend. It was pretty short, only about 45 minutes long, but beautiful. There were about 500 people there, including the mayor and the police chief. It was nice and I am glad he can now lay to rest.

Today was his memorial service. It was at the church around the block from my work, so my boss let me leave early so that I could attend. It was pretty short, only about 45 minutes long, but beautiful. There were about 500 people there, including the mayor and the police chief. It was nice and I am glad he can now lay to rest.
CTA, that was so thoughtful of you to attend Ty's memorial service. Thank you for sharing this information.

Bless you! That was very nice:clap:

http://www.koat.com/news/19587041/detail.html

UPDATED: 10:55 am MDT May 28, 2009

911 Tape Released Of 'Baby Angel' Discovery
Woman Calls 911 After Gruesome Discovery In Alvarado Park

...She was emotional when she made that call.

"I'm at a park. It's called Alvarado Park in New Mexico, in Albuquerque, and we were just digging under the playground. I can't bring myself to unearth the whole thing, but I think I found a body buried under the playground equipment," the woman told the 911 operator...

...The 911 operator asked, "Did you find bones? Or what exactly did you find?"

"I just found a shoe and a leg and I just stopped digging but it really feels like skin … like a leg ... and I'm not going to keep ... do you want me to keep digging?" the woman asked the operator.

The 911 operator said, "No, no."

"I have my kids with me and I really don't want them to see anything," the woman said.

There is a video with the audio of the 911 call to the upper right hand corner of the article. I haven't listened yet. My daughter took off with my earbuds...again.

My prayers are with the poor woman who found him. Can you imagine going to the playground with your kids and finding a dead child? She and probably her kids, will always remember this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back