Resolved NM - Albuquerque, WhtMale UP8116, 20-25, on mesa near Four Hills, Dec'00 - Name withheld

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dbm wow I'm the Queen of Multi-Post today...

Last edited:
If this deceased person had binoculars -- I'd think he was spying on Sandia Labs/Kirtland AFB.

Perhaps not in an effective way. Perhaps someone caught him & stopped the effort?

This area has changed a great deal since his passing, more since my family moved to New Mexico in the early 1950's. He was in a remote area in a harsh climate.

December is a puzzle, climate-wise. Some December days in Albuquerque you don't need a coat. I'm serious, a sweater will do if you're in the sun. Other days -- the description of 'jacket' wouldn't be enough.

Was he dreaming of going to Europe -- college semester abroad maybe -- and had his dream denied?

JMHO YMMV

Given that he had German travel magazines with him and a receipt from a German electronics store, another avenue to explore is whether he was an American soldier stationed in Germany at some point of his life.

Given that he had German travel magazines with him and a receipt from a German electronics store, another avenue to explore is whether he was an American soldier stationed in Germany at some point of his life.

or an American Air Force member.

Time is too long, distance relatively short for New Mexico:

NM - NM - Bennett Irvin Wall, 23, Albuquerque, 1 Feb 1981

bennett_irvin_wall_1.jpg

Bumping up. It's been a year since we posted here. He's still in NamUs... I wonder if he was a tourist, maybe even reported missing from Europe but LE there didn't escalate the case enough.

I was going through my unidentified cases in Namus, and then it hit me, this guy looks alot like Lyle Stevik. Could they maybe be related? Anyways, this guy deserves a name too (I couldn't find a thread for him)

Decedent was found by dirt bikers that were riding in the area. Laying on side with scattered personal belongings nearby. No identification on or near body. Noted to have geographical magazines from out of the country.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)View attachment 85672
NamUs profile has been removed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loves2giggle