GUILTY NM - Collin Romero, 15, & Ahmed Lateef, 14, murdered, Albuquerque, Dec 2018 *guilty* + Cayla Campos murder 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just a reminder of how the dad is. he prob out already. apple doesnt fall far from tree.

just a reminder of how the dad is. he prob out already. apple doesnt fall far from tree.

They're nasty people.
I've been wanting to follow the trial to see him being put away, but also terrified they may show the video...
I'll be following your updates though, thanks for what you do for these boys!

They're nasty people.
I've been wanting to follow the trial to see him being put away, but also terrified they may show the video...
I'll be following your updates though, thanks for what you do for these boys!
in the link below your reply, they said they do plan to show it :(

the defense casting sus on dad goldman and aragon is laughable. dad goldman wont talk because its his son and aragon is fa fa's uncle. they ofc helped clean up the mess.

the robbery they are talking about was laid out in the police report pages back where atkins i believe chased ahmed home and stripped him of his belt and shoes

still no luck w actual news links but prosecution just rested. now for the defense. i think the strategy is going to try to pin it on aragon, but digital evidence doesnt have him in the area so gl w that losers.

#justice4collinandahmed

Ugh I don’t like this! I’m so stressed out: the defense is ABSURD but don’t want them to “cast a shadow of a doubt” pray please!

Ugh I don’t like this! I’m so stressed out: the defense is ABSURD but don’t want them to “cast a shadow of a doubt” pray please!

Hopefully we'll have a jury with more brains than the C Anthony one.
Also some stuff I hadn't heard before. These people need to go away forever. =*(

Convicted in the 2019 shooting death of a Sandia High School senior, Izaiah Garcia will now face a trial in the fall for another 2019 murder case. According to newly filed court records, Garcia is now expected to go to trial in September for the murder of 21-year-old Cayla Campos.

Campos was killed in a shooting at Bianchetti Park near Lomas and Tramway in October 2019.Investigators say she and her boyfriend were playing Pokémon Go at the park on a Friday night when Garcia shot Campos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back