NM NM - Ingrid Lane, 37, Jemez Springs, 15 Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ingrid may have been sighted!
I think it not likely that she was kidnapped and that the male was letting her walk around on her own, in the same state, not that far from the area she is missing from, having contact with the reporting person and other campers. Ingrid's family doesn't seem convinced that this is a verified contact with her and is advising that LE is investigating the claim. MOO

I think it not likely that she was kidnapped and that the male was letting her walk around on her own, in the same state, not that far from the area she is missing from, having contact with the reporting person and other campers. Ingrid's family doesn't seem convinced that this is a verified contact with her and is advising that LE is investigating the claim. MOO
Unless she wasn't kidnapped and is trying to hide? Sometimes I wonder about a potential connection at the meditation center. She purchased a burner phone before this trip and the state of her car was very suspicious. Especially her husband proposing that she broke her own window! Where did that come from? Perhaps she is trying to start a new life with someone else? Personal speculation. Above all else I hope she is safe

Wow @Protectwomenandgirls. That came out of nowhere!! I don’t have facebook so continue to hope for the best for Ms Lane. Thanks for the update.
Wow this was a surprising update. Good news if true, but jeeze - just tell your husband the marriage is over and be done with it. The burner phone to me indicates she’s not been kidnapped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb
Back