Recovered/Located NM - Maverick, 3 & Orion Ransom, 4, taken by sex offender, Clarence Ransom, Las Cruces, 8 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

swanniee11

Reaction score
Police searching for two little boys taken by their sex offender father

The young boys are Maverick Ransom, 3, and his 4-year-old brother Orion Ransom. The two boys were last seen Oct. 8 with their father, 52-year-old Clarence Michael Ransom, when he picked them up from a Las Cruces daycare center. Police have reason to believe Clarence Michael Ransom may have traveled to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, the same day and returned to the United States the following day. It’s not known if he took his two sons with him and their whereabouts are unknown.

Clarence Michael Ransom, who is a non-registered sex offender and goes by the name Michael Ransom, is 5-feet-11-inches tall and weighs approximately 195 pounds.
Missing boys: Police believe father, a sex offender, took Ransom brothers from Las Cruces daycare

Las Cruces police looking for missing brothers who they say were taken by father

Police search for missing 3-year-old and 4-year-old Las Cruces brothers

Adding pic :

upload_2019-10-30_13-31-19.jpeg
Lovely... his profile says he offers rides in las cruces. Michael Ransom

additional profile.. looks different here. Shows tats
Michael Ransom

one more profile. Same pic, different account.
Michael Ransom

ETA: add profile

adding Instagram... pic looks way different too. More wrinkles. Michael Ransom (@michael.ransom.5015) • Instagram photos and videos

adding one more Instagram account . Private.
Michael Ransom (@orionmaverick1516) • Instagram photos and videos

adding one more insta account... appears he was around a whole school of kids. Also strange this account has a bunch of dog followers. michael ransom (@orionmavco1617) • Instagram photos and videos

Attachments

• A62F0216-D51C-496C-A9F2-C48856B720E1.jpeg
    A62F0216-D51C-496C-A9F2-C48856B720E1.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Gosh, this happened 22 days ago and it's just now being reported about?

Ransom and his estranged wife share custody of their sons. However, on Oct. 8, Ransom retrieved the two boys from the daycare center they attend and gave no notification of his intentions to travel with the children.

BBM
2 huge concerns here:

1. Registered sex offenders are allowed to go into daycare centers filled with other people's children?! Parent or not, RSOs shouldn't be allowed anywhere near daycares or schools, imo.

2. If not, why would mom have listed him on the paperwork as an adult who has permission to pick up the boys?

BBM
2 huge concerns here:

1. Registered sex offenders are allowed to go into daycare centers filled with other people's children?! Parent or not, RSOs shouldn't be allowed anywhere near daycares or schools, imo.

2. If not, why would mom have listed him on the paperwork as an adult who has permission to pick up the boys?
I don’t believe they are. At least the parents (gag) in NC aren’t. No I change that I KNOW they aren’t.

So his offender status comes from Oklahoma. I can’t find the conviction that makes him an offender. It is indicated as aggravated sexual abuse on the offender status. There are a few Michael Ransom’s and it is listed as an alias for Clarence Michael Ransom and there is a rape conviction for a Michael Ransom but the birthday does not match Clarence Michael Ransom and it’s not in Oklahoma County as the offense record says.
Dona Ana County Sheriff's Office OffenderWatch® sex offender management, mapping and email alert program

https://www.oscn.net Oklahoma’s court records

They are not allowed. He was non compliant.

BBM
2 huge concerns here:

So his offender status comes from Oklahoma. I can’t find the conviction that makes him an offender. It is indicated as aggravated sexual abuse on the offender status. There are a few Michael Ransom’s and it is listed as an alias for Clarence Michael Ransom and there is a rape conviction for a Michael Ransom but the birthday does not match Clarence Michael Ransom and it’s not in Oklahoma County as the offense record says.
Dona Ana County Sheriff's Office OffenderWatch® sex offender management, mapping and email alert program

https://www.oscn.net Oklahoma’s court records

Found his Texas record too.

Texas Public Sex Offender Registry

According to the NM Registry, he was last verified on 10/3. I have to wonder what made him take off on 10/8. Is there another charge coming? Or, was there an incident that would get him returned to commitment? Those questions along with the waiting to publicize this makes me worried for his boys. We have heard from no family as of yet which is also curious.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back