NM NM - Ruidoso, HispFem #UP101044, 86, poss “Dulcinea Jaramillo”, burned body in residence, Feb ‘23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

EmiliaRT007

Reaction score

On February 28, 2023, the burned body of a woman was located inside of a residence.

The decedent was a Hispanic female believed to be Dulcinea Jaramillo, 86 years old. The identification has not been confirmed.

Her height and weight are unknown. She apparently had purple hair and pink eyes (I find that interesting, is it accurate?)

Nothing else is known about her.

I can see someone dyeing her hair purple but pink eyes? No. Must be some weird database mistake. She probably had brown eyes. Probably discolored by the heat and fumes of the fire but it doesnt make her have pink eyes.

I can see someone dyeing her hair purple but pink eyes? No. Must be some weird database mistake. She probably had brown eyes. Probably discolored by the heat and fumes of the fire but it doesnt make her have pink eyes.
Unless she had albinism or something like that in life perhaps. Albinos tend to have pink or red eyes. But usually 86yo don’t dye their hair colors like that? Ehh some do. Unlikely but I think yeah could be possible.

Wow, just after her 86th birthday. :( RIP Dulcinea 1937-2023
I wonder that too. Perhaps they didn’t know it was her, whoever found the body and put her in Namus? Strange.
There was another case I posted where a decedent was found in her own residence with official obit but she was listed as unidentified with a possible name as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh
Back