NM NM - Santa Fe, US 285, WhtFem 14-19, 407UFNM, gold ring & earrings, Dec'74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The photos on that flyer weren't of the best quality for a reconstruction, but I had to make-due with what was available. I had to make some severe adjustments to the tilt of her head, and I was able set the placement of her features by lining them up with the side-view photos. Here is what I came up with.

View attachment 520476
Wow that was fast Carl. Great reconstruction despite having to rely on low quality photos.

The photos on that flyer weren't of the best quality for a reconstruction, but I had to make-due with what was available. I had to make some severe adjustments to the tilt of her head, and I was able set the placement of her features by lining them up with the side-view photos. Here is what I came up with.

View attachment 520476
Much better, great, thank you so much!

She has a very distinctive face, very soft, rounded, a bit "doll like" features. I hope DNA can be found and worked. She needs her name back.
I am still quite sure her transverse abdominal scar is a csection. One single section normally leaves just mild pelvic adhesions that are centered around the uterus and those can be easily missed with decomposition. The lower abdomen is the first body part for decomp to start since it starts from the bowel bacteria. It consumes small structures very quickly after death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back