NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so sorry to ask this cause I listened to the dang thing......what did you find interesting about it? I am ashamed to admit it but I tuned it out after a few minutes!

I found the rapport that police officer Jones developed with LC and how cocky LC appeared to sound and even when Jones said the evidence did not add up and was there anyone with a motive to kill your wife LC kept talking. I guess at that point if LC would have stopped talking it would be suspicious but at the same time LC spoke so coldly of the incident and I did not hear anything in his voice of care for his deceased wife or of all the infidelity or anything. It was odd.

I found the rapoar that police officer Jones developed with LC and how cocky LC appeared to sound and even when Jones said the evidence did not add up and was there anyone with a motive to kill your wife LC kept talking. I guess at that point if LC would have stopped talking it would be suspicious but at the same time LC spoke so coldly of the incident and I did not hear anything in his voice of care for his deceased wife or of all the infidelity or anything. It was odd.

Thank you for typing that out.....the thanks button was not enough.....yes those things are interesting!

Alrighty then....we have the judge.....and we have the jury in the courtroom..........defense is questioning Mr. Jones.

Here comes the cross. The defense lawyer is going to try to annihilate Jones.

I don't know but I think the judge left..........and the witness stepped down!

No wonder the PD is run like a playschool. Obviously, the courtrooms are too. We must get better audio tomorrow, this trial may have an element of comedy in it.
ETA: Aside from the sadness of the murder of a sweet young woman and mother.

Here comes the cross. The defense lawyer is going to try to annihilate Jones.

Apparently Jones had some anger issues in the past. From Twitter:

Alex Goldsmith ‏@AlexG_Reporter 11min
With jury out, Serna asked Jones about 2009 road rage incident. Jones said he wasn't reprimanded. That means it can't be used. #LeviChavez

I feel so bad for TC family that such an important witness has such a ding on his record.

I am thinking this little old defense attorney got up on the wrong side of the bed today......or he knows his bread is buttered by the APD......he is the stereotypical deep southern lawyer........LOL

I just heard the defense attorney say...."that sh**head sheriff"....something about an email.....it sounds like the department got nasty during this investigation.

This is incredible. That is not fair to take pieces of this letter out of context IMHO. I am in shock right now.

They are talking about a letter Mr. Jones wrote but never sent.....how was it found on his computer.....and how did the defense get this letter?

jmo Mr Jones showed no anger on that tape that I could hear.

I am also wondering if the Defence attorney is court appointed? He appears to be about 75 yrs old. imo

I want to know how the couple was 'astranged,' he hadn't heard from her in a few days because he was gone, so he went to the house and she'd committed suicide? That would be with HIS department issued gun.

Ehhhh ........ was he on vacation? Why didn't he have his gun with him? He's supposed to use it at work. So if he wasn't on vacation and not working, I have a problem with that.

JMHO
fran

I want to know how the couple was 'astranged,' he hadn't heard from her in a few days because he was gone, so he went to the house and she'd committed suicide? That would be with HIS department issued gun.

Ehhhh ........ was he on vacation? Why didn't he have his gun with him? He's supposed to use it at work. So if he wasn't on vacation and not working, I have a problem with that.

JMHO
fran

Oh no, no vacay. He was livin la vida loca at his girlfriends house... who, btw, was also a police officer, went to the crime scene, and is now his wife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back