NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I remember Maverick.au posting, but can't remember all the details. He did say something was found in the back of one of their cars (did he say blood?)

Can you remember what else he said Thinking? Cause of death?

I do remember he sounded like he had some definite inside knowledge.

Laura someone has probably answered this already - I've fallen behind again!

I recall the following:

- something one of the children said friday morning may have been incriminating

- something of interest found in one of the cars

- texts/phone calls made by GBC that night are of interest

There was one more I'm sure....

Thanks for your post KSM. I thought GBC was pretty bland when I met him and I initially had the same opinion. NBC was a <modsnip> - made the process of making an offer on a property almost impossible.

MOO....
:floorlaugh:

I've read every post since day 1 but this is my first post. Apologies if this is a really long post. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I originally believed GBC was 100% innocent of this alleged crime. Only when he was arrested did I consider that QPS must have had a case against him. Even then I thought that it must have been a heat of the moment situation gone very wrong followed by panic and a cover-up (none of this excusable of course if he allegedly did this). When I started to read the Crown's case and that it was a predominantly circumstantial case I went back to thinking that possibly he was innocent after all. And then the suppressed details were revealed and I felt sick to the stomach knowing that clearly he has committed this alleged crime, and pre-meditated at that.
I knew both Allison and GBC a very long time ago. Allison hired me for a job and GBC was my Manager. I worked with GBC day-in day-out for a year - and having known him I really did not believe he could be capable of such a thing. He was very straight-laced, and didn't really have a lot of the character traits that have been posted here. He was actually fairly "normal", which makes this whole tragedy of Allison's death even worse for me. Allison was really beautiful in person, very warm, intelligent and friendly. I worked for GBC around the time they first got together. I never imagined that this many years later it would end in her tragic (and senseless) death. Had GBC merely googled 'declaring bankruptcy' instead of his other alleged searches he would not be in this mess today, and Allison would still be around and able to watch her beautiful daughters growing up. Whenever I'm having one-on-one time with my girls these days I always stop and reflect on the fact that Allison can no longer do this, and am very grateful for what I have and so very sad at what she is missing out on - the wonderful journey of motherhood.
This alleged crime was all motivated by money IMO. GBC's options "well, I could leave Allison and still be left with all the debt and have to share custody of my children" or "how about I (IMO) murder her, pay off my debts and live happily ever after with TM and the girls". It's disgusting.
From the evidence revealed today, it would appear that he did manage to make sure that all the events surrounding his alleged crime were largely circumstantial, but then everything he did to cover it up became his downfall.
He is, IMO, a cold-blooded murderer, the worst of its kind - doing this to the mother of his three very young girls to bail him out of his financial woes. Boo hoo mate, suck it up and deal with life's challenges like everyone else has to. I have some other more "sleuthing" comments to make but think this is a long enough first post (you're probably relieved I didn't post earlier, as you can see, I don't know how to write briefly). RIP Allison and may justice be served. This post is all my opinion only.

A very warm welcome KSM
How difficult this must have been for you, and you have expressed your journey from disbelieving to now being saddened by it all very concise given the hideousness of the topic.

Look forward to any other posts.

I think with him owing soo much money to so many different areas...he could have been planning on skipping out of the country once he got his hands on the insurance money.

You are right. He would be sitting up there like a rat with a gold tooth looking through a straw broom with not intention of paying anyone.:notgood:

Laura someone has probably answered this already - I've fallen behind again!

I recall the following:

- something one of the children said friday morning may have been incriminating

- something of interest found in one of the cars

- texts/phone calls made by GBC that night are of interest

There was one more I'm sure....

I don't think he ever said blood...just something found in one of the back of the cars.......he was rather privvy at the time, thats for sure ;D

I don't think Olivia knows that much at all. IMO she's a very naive woman.

I tend to disagree YoureNicked. I've watched and re-watched the video of the GBC interview where OW is standing beside him. Watch OW's reaction when the reporter askes GBC if Allison was upset before she went missing. GBC mumbles "no and um...bla bla bla." As soon as that question is asked OW immediately casts her eyes downward and then her eyes slide to the right (towards GBC). It is very subtle but IMO she knows a lot more than she's prepared to tell at this stage.

All just my opinion.

Whatever, it was better than nothing at short notice and I thought that poster needed a bit of help that was fairly easy to understand.

LOL, 'whatever' is what my 16 year old says all the time! Sorry, no disrespect intended to anyone not familiar with legitimate research methods. I just wanted to highlight that Wikipedia is not credible and the source (s) is not verified. I could leave WS now and go and knock together a Wiki entry on GBC, I could write whatever I like. You could too.

I don't think Olivia knows that much at all. IMO she's a very naive woman.

I don't agree either. She's military trained and reasonably high up the food chain. She would know how to separate fact from fiction quite promptly. There's some type of insular, weird, incestuous thing going on with this family. Think Flowers In The Attic ;)

Rational, you're on fire tonight.
onfire.gif
Love it!

Must have been the time in the spa and the massage 'time to unwind my brain'!!!

Phone call from GBC to NBC; how does QPS know it was to NBC and not EBC. Wonder if NBC has confirmed he answered, rather than EBC. QPS seem quite specific on call being made to NBC. Has NBC coughed up?

I have no idea what this post is about, but I do so love the word "discombobulate" - you chose well. :)

oh boy, well I have no idea either...I put up some crap (as per) and you quoted it with a large amount of journalistic links (as per) !!!!!! lets jsut say we are both feeling discombobulated now!!!!!!!

Must have been the time in the spa and the massage 'time to unwind my brain'!!!

Rational, I re read your post...how funny!!! how very UNRELAXING at that point!! I cant stop laughing now!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If that's the case, she's sure to have a change of heart pretty soon I reckon.

I think its time Olivia went back to her husband and three children in Townsville and try and distance herself from this. She has played 'family spokesperson' for long enough. An apology for asking people to help fund his bail application wouldn't hurt either. IMO.
:maddening:

I tend to disagree YoureNicked. I've watched and re-watched the video of the GBC interview where OW is standing beside him. Watch OW's reaction when the reporter askes GBC if Allison was upset before she went missing. GBC mumbles "no and um...bla bla bla." As soon as that question is asked OW immediately casts her eyes downward and then her eyes slide to the right (towards GBC). It is very subtle but IMO she knows a lot more than she's prepared to tell at this stage.

All just my opinion.

And didn't she bite her bottom lip? Whilst some people just do this as a habit, it has also been linked to self-censoring, anxiety and lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member