NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Minni ~ That would surely have resulted in 40 - 50+ grey hairs though? What one loses on the roundabouts, one invariably gains on the swings!!!
Also, I'm curious as to why you have to pay for Internet as opposed to simply having an inexpensive monthly ADSL connection / subscription. At $50 a time ~ WOW! You should be one of the company's biggest shareholders by now, & surely entitled to FREE usage? :floorlaugh:

Hehe well it started as a temporary solution when we moved, became a suitable and bill free option I've gone with, keeps the kids on high usage alert!!

The evidence which was presented in GBC's bail hearing today has been very damning to him! The Judge certainly said he believed it to be weighty enough to convict him of murder. That the children were home on the night she was murdered is just horrific: IMO at least one of the children has knowledge of events that night - at least of an argument. What a difficult/sad position for a child to be in, knowing their Mother has subsequently died.

Now that some of what happened has been revealed, surely GBC will now come to his senses and plead guilty to murdering his wife ..... and save his girls, and Allison's family and friends, and even his own family, from the terrible details that will inevitably be revealed in a trial.

This is one of the saddest cases I have ever encountered.

Yes I agree with you.

GBC should just confess, and put his sister , out of her misery. :truce:
OW can then hold her head high and go back to her beautiful children.
and
OW must declare publically that she is donating " all the funds " she raised for her Brother , into her nieces fund.
I will never forgive her , if she uses this money in any other way. :maddening:

Minni..oh you just made me stressed and exhausted with all that... you really do need a Bex and a good lie down!

My beautiful mum and her sisters say that all the time UT...awww that reminds me of home x

Wow, after today's events I'm slinking to the corner regarding my previous post. I posted a couple of threads back that perhaps GBC was worthy of bail based on a number of factors. If those little girls were present and it appears there was a strong element of premeditation, no soiree on granting bail. No way.

I wouldn't like the Police to check my Google searches right now - lol, I would be regarded a potential murderer!!! I just tried to search for 'does blood leak after death' and my Internet's too slow. Anyone know?

If there is no cause of death established, I'm wondering where the blood is from. She did have a chipped tooth, maybe GBC hit her in the mouth???? What about strangulation, would blood leak from orifices - ears, nose?

Sorry for the graphics, it's got me thinking.

Wow, after today's events I'm slinking to the corner regarding my previous post. I posted a couple of threads back that perhaps GBC was worthy of bail based on a number of factors. If those little girls were present and it appears there was a strong element of premeditation, no soiree on granting bail. No way.

I wouldn't like the Police to check my Google searches right now - lol, I would be regarded a potential murderer!!! I just tried to search for 'does blood leak after death' and my Internet's too slow. Anyone know?

If there is no cause of death established, I'm wondering where the blood is from. She did have a chipped tooth, maybe GBC hit her in the mouth???? What about strangulation, would blood leak from orifices - ears, nose?

Well just before channel 7 reported there was blonde hair stuck to the blood in the car....my guess is he's either punched her face which resulted in nose bleed...or he's punched her, she's fallen & hit her head.

good afternoon to my old buddy, Greg..

he had murder on his mind, Greg.......

That's right Trooper, we have been resolute in our view of the case from day one....once you stripped away the layers of emotion that a man could not possibly kill the mother of his children whom he dearly loved....and all the rumour and falsehoods that were being portrayed you were left with really only one option.

That this was murder motivated by greed and infidelity pure and simple.....not an unusual combination to be honest.

After what has come out today and some wonderful insights/sleuthing/deducing from other posters, IMO I feel like her murder was premeditated, however it didn't go to plan. IMO he wanted her death to look like a suicide & that was going to be how it eventually went down, however what we have found out about what had happened in the days leading up to her death, his anger got the better of him and he couldn't wait any longer & he was just hoping/convinved himself he could still claim on her policy with no delays/red flags.

Imagine Facetime-ing your dad after murdering your wife.

GBC: *wave*

NBC: *smile* *wave*

GBC: so, ah, you got any tip vouchers Dad?

NBC: ...

That's right Trooper, we have been resolute in our view of the case from day one....once you stripped away the layers of emotion that a man could not possibly kill the mother of his children whom he dearly loved....and all the rumour and falsehoods that were being portrayed you were left with really only one option.

That this was murder motivated by greed and infidelity pure and simple.....not an unusual combination to be honest.

nothin special about Gerard, Greg.. very ordinary.. very.. . mundane, trivial, dreary type of murderer... run of the mill, the usual, nothing outstandingly original.. a dull dull man, with a dull dull plan, for a dull dull reason.

Maybe if she did have some injuries that were bleeding they were no longer apparent due to the state of the body. Even a small injury could bleed and go on the car. For example if you nick your legs shaving it bleeds like crazy even though its very minor. I was also thinking whatever caused the tooth chip could have caused her mouth to bleed. I suppose strangling/suffocating someone could cause bleeding too.

Well just before channel 7 reported there was blonde hair stuck to the blood in the car....my guess is he's either punched her face which resulted in nose bleed...or he's punched her, she's fallen & hit her head.

I originally thought that, but it has been stated in MSM that the ONLY external injury was the chipped tooth (albeit the tooth is inside the mouth/body). So been hit or punched would result in an external injury which has not been found.

Definitely seems to be suffocation or similar. Even strangulation would leave external injury.

Another thing which has me puzzled is the fact that he sort of tried to imply suicide (saying she was depressed and her body being found under a bridge) - which obviously is never paid out by insurance cos.

Maybe he was trying to imply that she was depressed, went for a walk and was attacked by a killer...

I dunno...my head hurts too (but only a "little bit") ;)

Insurance can be paid out for suicide. Some just have a clause that suicide isn't covered within the first 13 months of opening the policy/taken out insurance.

I also can't get over how swiftly he was demanding a death certificate to claim on the life insurance policy. Anyone with half a brain would wait. The creditors would have been compassionate and 'frozen' his debts allowing for some breathing space. So, unless he owed money to unsavoury lenders, I don't get why he was so hasty. :waitasec:

If I were him, I'd 'fess up now. Might save a whole lot of heartache, money, time and embarrassment for the BC pack. It's more than damning evidence, it's verging on stupidity just how sloppy he was and how in his fickle mind, he thought he could get away with it. Talking about Dumb & Dumber. :banghead:

Does anyone know if the Century 21 decals on the car are stickers or magnets? I read his lawyer said no one saw him at Kholo Creek, but perhaps the decals could have easily been removed and the plates changed with a 'regular' non-personalized plate.

Makes me wonder now if the credit card at the supermarket rumour had some truth in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy