NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm yes i remember this... was it declined?

Apparently. But it was just one of the rumours put forward - no real proof it happened. But given his financial situation, it wouldn't be surprising. Could have contributed to his state of mind.

I also can't get over how swiftly he was demanding a death certificate to claim on the life insurance policy. Anyone with half a brain would wait. The creditors would have been compassionate and 'frozen' his debts allowing for some breathing space. So, unless he owed money to unsavoury lenders, I don't get why he was so hasty. :waitasec:

If I were him, I'd 'fess up now. Might save a whole lot of heartache, money, time and embarrassment for the BC pack. It's more than damning evidence, it's verging on stupidity just how sloppy he was and how in his fickle mind, he thought he could get away with it. Talking about Dumb & Dumber. :banghead:

I think with him owing soo much money to so many different areas...he could have been planning on skipping out of the country once he got his hands on the insurance money.

I think the phone charging records and phone call at 12:30am? are very interesting.
I wonder if he was told that before telling police his movements.

On a side note, does anyone have those links that Watkins (maybe?) posted regarding defamation on forums a week or two ago?
I forgot to bookmark them and need to reference them.

Does anyone know if the Century 21 decals on the car are stickers or magnets? I read his lawyer said no one saw him at Kholo Creek, but perhaps the decals could have easily been removed and the plates changed with a 'regular' non-personalized plate.
I can't say for sure, but when I saw the car that Saturday a few weeks back, it looked like a sticker to me..
This was the Prado though...not sure about the Captiva and any advertising.

Just saw it on the news the amount of $$ owed and to different people is unreal!

whoever lent that poltroon, Gerard Baden-Clay,money deserves to never get a whiff of it again.

Especially Nige and Elaine.

they can well and truly kiss it all goodbye.

News online from Channel Ten. http://ten.com.au/ten-news-brisbane.htm

I'm just sickened and appalled. My first post here stated that I didn't think he did it, but knew who did. My opinion has obviously changed.

If he did what is alleged then he deserves to be locked up and the key thrown away indefinitely.

Time to find out what role NBC has played and hope that our verified bus stop sightings are not in vain....

Maybe the QPS won't arrest NBC, even if they have enough evidence to do so, because of what another poster mentioned a while back - not arresting can leave open the door to call that person as a witness, risking perjury if uncooperative.

I reckon Big Bwanana would be like Schillinger in the HBO series OZ.

jk-simmons.jpg

oh hell yes from me too, Bayside..

my fervent wish is that the both of them are made to assume the position right on the main street of Kenmore.

The ch 10 reporter said that he owes money in 3 gentlemen agreements. What are gentlemen agreements please!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be right bayside, I went camping with my hubby last weekend, in the mountains, I came bAck in one piece... A little bit cold, but I'm okay

:floorlaugh: gawd I'm loving these "little bit...." quotes....

The ch 10 reporter said that he owes money in 3 gentlemen agreements. What are gentlemen agreements please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentlemen's agreements are a sort of handshake agreement. Nothing legal, but just relies on the integrity of the person to pay back the money.

Did I just say "integrity"? Ppfffftt....I don't think he knows how to spell the word!

No contracts. Hand shake deals. How business was run when people were honest.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

http://ten.com.au/ten-news-brisbane.htm

Just watched this footage. I'm confused by something the reporter says at 2:30. Something about the children not been allowed to speak to anyone until a debrief. The way she words it, I'm unsure if she means the police were telling people this, or the children were telling people this. It really does sound like she means the children were saying this.

If the children were telling people this, maybe this was the 'strange' thing that the children said when the police arrived the morning Allison was reported missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel