NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she is the other woman, the one having the affair with GBC..in my experience the mistress likes to push the boundaries, turn up to places where husband and wife might be, social/business situations etc ....especially if the mistress is known to the wife as well....they get some sort of kick out of it and if the mistress is single they somehow feel they are not in the wrong carrying on with husband ..... Decency doesn't often come into the thought process I'm afraid

Yes I agree totally. My ex's bit of fluff had more front than IKEA. :maddening:

Oh and TM too....she was the one who spilt. Not for immunity but for a shorter sentence.

LOL, 'whatever' is what my 16 year old says all the time! Sorry, no disrespect intended to anyone not familiar with legitimate research methods. I just wanted to highlight that Wikipedia is not credible and the source (s) is not verified. I could leave WS now and go and knock together a Wiki entry on GBC, I could write whatever I like. You could too.

I don't agree either. She's military trained and reasonably high up the food chain. She would know how to separate fact from fiction quite promptly. There's some type of insular, weird, incestuous thing going on with this family. Think Flowers In The Attic ;)

Hi truthmorph...As I said, it was a quick response which was easy for non legal minds to understand. And yes, I suspected I would be criticised for not putting something less 'plebian' on here and that's why I said at the end of my original post that other people with greater knowledge in the area would come forth with info....But the thing is, I did it because I wanted to help and because I thought the explanation was OK for the level of understanding that we need in here.

I was hoping I wouldn't be criticised by my attempt to help but not surprised by your response.

By the way, I'm 48 years old and have a Bachelor's Degree in Library studies, so hardly without knowledge of proper research methods.

Oh, but I do agree with your description of the BC family as having weird stuff going on.

I can imagine that these creditors will be very interested in the '$500.000.00' that Olivia claims they have as surety for his bail..

there will be a bit of peevishness among the 'gentlemen ' who entered so unwisely into a deal with Gerard.. not to mention Chucky Tarbeys fury to know that somewhere there is a cool $500.000.00 available..

and certainly, GE credit or whoever it was will be mighty curious as to how they can lay hands on their measly $45.000.00 out of the Surety money..

much clicking and clacking of calculators and whoever is first in will be best dressed..

One thing is for sure is it is going to take a long time to pay that back at $8 per week max in the clink.

I think he should stay in till its all paid lolol

more from mrs muddle who posted this on auzzie crooks and crims site from todays court hearing......

Oz – no I was not looking at her face, it was harder to see her once the grand parents arrived. I pretty much sat there with my head bowed, shaking in disgust, as did the woman next to me.

I have read all the news articles since the hearing finished, and it amazes me just how innacurate they are. I’ll be taking news reports with an even bigger grain of salt from now on.

When they are reporting that the case is weak. It is not.

When they are reporting that the DPP failed to provide evidence to back up their affidavit, it is because they didn’t have to at this stage of proceedings. All the evidence they have will be submitted at trial.

Yes it is predominently a circumstantial case, but all that aside, his phone records and internet searches will be his undoing.

I am pleased to say, that pretty much nothing that was said, came as a surprise, as it wasn’t anything that we bloggers hadn’t already thrown around as food for thought. Either its A) not rocket science, B) we were detectives in past lives, C) the DPP has been reading this blog, or D) all of the above.

I’d like to say, to all those harping on about how the cops have nothing, clutching at straws etc, until you knew factually what evidence they have, you can’t really make such statements. I had faith and that was demonstrated today.

The judge didn’t seem too miffed about the impact of social media either for what its worth.

And there we have it – BAIL DENIED!!

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...lay-bail-application/comment-page-6/#comments

At this point - I think she really needs to look at what she is doing. She has a stable homelife in Townsville and is going to great lengths and out on a limb to support a brother who has proved himself unfaithful to his wife and who has decided that ABC was more lucrative and a better business proposition to him dead than alive. This way he kills the debt and gets to keep his girls and live his life with TM.

Yet OW can't see the writing on the wall. She is intent on being his advocate -perhaps her parents are encouraging her. They are probly stymied by QPS watching their every move but who wouldn't support their immediate family before other family members. I wonder what GBC has on OW???? Maybe its just me but MY KIDS COME FIRST!

I agree with what you are saying Liadan, but perhaps it is too late.

k. All hearsay I know but this is what I have been told by someone who is in quite deep. NBC and EBC are involved and will be arrested with NBC could be as early as tonight and tomorrow. OW Is also involved but not sure to what degree. Keep on the ball people there will be more arrests.

OW looked worried when she left court today and my hinky metre went off, off the Richter scale. Either she was totally niave or she thought her and her family were way above and ten steps ahead of the QPS.

I'm feeling rather embarrassed right now. I had sympathy for the family a few days ago. I honestly thought it was a DV situation gone wrong but, the court proceedings today confirmed my naive nature. I don't pretend to understand anything legal, that's not my discipline.

I was even critical of posters here at WS for being far too quick to judge. It's an endearing trait to try and see the good side of everyone, but man, I've been had. Bloody media ... their reporting has been horrific.

was hoping I wouldn't be criticised by my attempt to help but not surprised by your response.

Please accept my apology. It's Wiki, it nearly makes me reach for an Aspro. Sorry, it's been ingrained but, I do apologise if you felt belittled. I didn't mean to do that.

sheesh where are the $$ going to come from for lawyers fees they will need. Family discount maybe?

more from mrs muddle who posted this on auzzie crooks and crims site from todays court hearing......

Oz – no I was not looking at her face, it was harder to see her once the grand parents arrived. I pretty much sat there with my head bowed, shaking in disgust, as did the woman next to me.

I have read all the news articles since the hearing finished, and it amazes me just how innacurate they are. I’ll be taking news reports with an even bigger grain of salt from now on.

When they are reporting that the case is weak. It is not.

When they are reporting that the DPP failed to provide evidence to back up their affidavit, it is because they didn’t have to at this stage of proceedings. All the evidence they have will be submitted at trial.

Yes it is predominently a circumstantial case, but all that aside, his phone records and internet searches will be his undoing.

I am pleased to say, that pretty much nothing that was said, came as a surprise, as it wasn’t anything that we bloggers hadn’t already thrown around as food for thought. Either its A) not rocket science, B) we were detectives in past lives, C) the DPP has been reading this blog, or D) all of the above.

I’d like to say, to all those harping on about how the cops have nothing, clutching at straws etc, until you knew factually what evidence they have, you can’t really make such statements. I had faith and that was demonstrated today.

The judge didn’t seem too miffed about the impact of social media either for what its worth.

And there we have it – BAIL DENIED!!

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...lay-bail-application/comment-page-6/#comments

So is Mrs Muddle saying the BC were in court today?

no. ms muddles is referring to Olivias grandparents.

Thanks Brissylass...I always expected it would be different, I thought it would be the other way round, that the "the other woman" would be more considerate or cautious. That is interesting and really informative. I get the concept that the other woman would feel ok with her part in the deception if she is single...she doesnt have to be confronted by an innocent partner

I can't say for sure that is how TM played it, also it is reported that Allison knew about their affair, that changes the dynamic for the other woman considerably, as I said in my experience the other woman feels superior, like the cat that ate the cream and by being in places where the wife might be, social/work or even family events...in some screwed up thought process she feels like the winner

....honestly, IMO it's all just a bloody mess and the TM/GBC affair is just a minor part of a major scenario....and so many people are going to suffer from other people's stupidity..... Makes me so angry

Some thoughts on today's proceedings (all MOO).

Re: insurance. I was wondering if perhaps Allison called the company to cancel the insurance policy to get on top of their finances, mentioned this to GBC, who then called the company to find out when the policy was ending etc. and it meant his sinister plans had to be acted out earlier? Or called to keep the policy in place (unbeknownst to Allison)?

I also think (MOO) that he tried to make a quick claim on it not to pay off his debts but to flee the country (before he was caught) particularly if his plans to make it look like a suicide did not pan out and he knew he'd eventually be caught.

Re: senior BCs. I wonder if they too are making subtle plans to flee. I thought perhaps the police got wind of this and went to confiscate passports or something and were searching the house for them? I don't think his parents were waiting outside Arthur Gorrie (MOO), and I think they've probably already been asked to remain in Brisbane while the investigation continues.

IMO, I'm also concerned that if he continues to play the charade of complete innocence it would mean his daughters may end up being witnesses at the trial? Would he let this happen?

Does anyone know what happens if he now decides to confess - would he simply be charged with murder and there be no trial etc.? The evidence presented today (at what was merely the bail hearing!) already points clearly in his direction of being the (alleged) perpetrator of this crime, how is he going to explain away all the inconsistencies and lies? Surely he wouldn't drag this out for another few years + trial etc. He has this one opportunity now to do something right in this whole sorry saga, and do something right for his daughters and own up to it (MOO).

I'm really stuck on how much OW knew - I really think she believes (or believed) he was/is innocent (MOO). Up until this afternoon, I still questioned it too. As for NBC, shame on GBC for dragging him into it if he did (MOO) but if NBC kept it quiet, then shame on him. I guess he figured he wouldn't get his alleged $58K back if Gerard was in jail (MOO). Like father, like son (MOO).

I even feel sorry for the owners of the property they rented - it's not a particularly good investment now given what allegedly took place there.

Re: the crime itself. MOO - I'm wondering if he waited until she was asleep and then suffocated her? She may have woken and defended herself as much as she could in this state, but would she have even been aware that it was GBC doing it? I can't stop thinking about what she might have been through in those final minutes; it's too awful.

Hope I've included enough MOOs.

I still wonder why NBC and EBC werent in court with OW.
They wouldnt have gotten dressed up to go to the prison would they?

Possibly. It's a shame that OW didn't get dressed up to go to court! Total disrespect to wear jeans IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time