NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully Snipped.

Welcome KSM and don't worry about the length of your post. It is warm and it is very real and it reflects in part how I feel today.

I didn't want to believe that this man could do this to his wife and small daughters. However, after hearing the information put forward in court today, I now know what my peers here have so resolutely believed for weeks; that he is guilty of the alleged crime. IMO Allison was the successful one in that pairing. No matter how much he can puff his chest out and blow hot air as a salesman, where did it get him in the end? And as for the mistress - hang your head in shame woman! An alleged ultimatum, it would appear has cost one of the most intelligent women in Brisbane her life and her children are without their mother - forever! JMO

Onya Mani! I am appalled but not surprised to find out what I did about GBC today. I am, however, angered by what I heard about TM. I hope her life is never the same again. What gall to give an ultimatum! Who did she think she was?

Ok. All hearsay I know but this is what I have been told by someone who is in quite deep. NBC and EBC are involved and will be arrested with NBC could be as early as tonight and tomorrow. OW Is also involved but not sure to what degree. Keep on the ball people there will be more arrests.

Moo and all that other stuff

I just hope the girls don't go down the path that I did of 'wow, that violent, narcissistic parent gave me half my genes... Oh and now look at all the other whack jobs coming out of the genealogical woodwork!'

We're more than our parents, our freaky families. Thank gaaawwwd!:please:

If a caterpillar bit him it must have suffered terribly. jmo

Yep, somewhere there is a caterpillar that died of Gerarditis. It possibly choked on a lump of bull***** then felt sorry for itself...

Hi spratsmum, I was a member of an Anglican church for many years and that was one of the reasons I had to leave.

I can so relate to the 'unwillingness to be tainted by our dirty world' thing. It seemed so fake to me...all the 'I am so sweetness and light', 'I never think bad thoughts of anyone' that I just felt was there...but really there was a lot of judgement going on behind closed doors. I just had to go to family lunches every Sunday to hear it! (not that the familty would admit they'd been talking critically of anyone lol)

And, what you've said has made me think. Maybe the 'fakeness' was because they wouldn't get their hands dirty in the everyday world..

JMO and before people jump on my back, I don't a problem with Him Upstairs or the notion of church...but with the people who make up churches.
They're no different to those outside but it's just easier to pretend one is 'better' within the 'shell' of the church.

IMO

My husband is the son of a Baptist Minister. Last night I was telling him about OW & Co. emailing family and friends (I presume some from the congregation) and asking for money. He said how the Ministers of Churches and Family so often believe that because they are "doing God's work" that everyone else should pay and that his fear is that some older folks in the church of IW will give their life savings because they believe that what their Minister says is Law and they will give their last dollar to demonstrate that.
My husband saw it first hand in a South Australian Baptist Church where what the Minister wanted (materially) he got.

Because she is the other woman, the one having the affair with GBC..in my experience the mistress likes to push the boundaries, turn up to places where husband and wife might be, social/business situations etc ....especially if the mistress is known to the wife as well....they get some sort of kick out of it and if the mistress is single they somehow feel they are not in the wrong carrying on with husband ..... Decency doesn't often come into the thought process I'm afraid

Too true! That's also their reasoning for often leaving physical evidence like 'passion scratches' & 'love bites', hoping that the wife will notice, confront her husband, begin a row & kick him out right into whomever's arms!
NASTY, evil pieces of work those kind of devolved souls ~ but then, 'birds of a feather, do tend to flock together', so it sounds like he may have at last met his perfect match/es.

it occurred to me, seeing that Gerard rang the insurer when the body was only found and not identified, he must have been spitting chips that the search took so long. that bloody SES!!.. I got DEBTS to pay!!...

he must have LONGED to give a little hint in a certain direction.

Good night all, what an eventful day, I await to see what the weekend brings

It has just occurred to me though, as it would seem Gerard and perhaps the cohort. will be silent and away from our attention for a couple of years, what are we going to talk about?

Possibly. It's a shame that OW didn't get dressed up to go to court! Total disrespect to wear jeans IMO.

I'm not sure about the jeans...whether or not one of the lawyers may have suggested it perhaps to give the poor broke sister effect.

But I do think she should have known better...some keep on mentioning she's the poor ole pastor's clueless wife ... she was in the army for who knows how long...she knows the ropes of what's right & wrong.

LOL I was thinking the same thing but didnt have the "balls" to write it. :what:

Me too, I didnt want to be the biitch ,,,,dont have to worry about that now huh lolol.

I'm not sure about the jeans...whether or not one of the lawyers may have suggested it perhaps to give the poor broke sister effect.

But I do think she should have known better...some keep on mentioning she's the poor ole pastor's clueless wife ... she was in the army for who knows how long...she knows the ropes of what's right & wrong.

Poor broke sister with a signed 500k cheque in the jeans pocket lolol.

Menstrual blood in the boot of a car? :waitasec:
Anyway, to find the difference is elementary: menstrual blood contains uterine lining tissue, which is not found in normal blood.

Exactly Grannie. Cool new avatar by the way but I think you need a sunflower in your cap. :D

Good night all, what an eventful day, I await to see what the weekend brings

It has just occurred to me though, as it would seem Gerard and perhaps the cohort. will be silent and away from our attention for a couple of years, what are we going to talk about?

We can talk about how many fish I do not catch this weekend and how many caterpillars I come across lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva