NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel they have always been linked in UT.....I think that is why the police have held presence at there property since the early days of this investigation. They had items seized from their home in the early days.....and the police continue to let them know : "You are still under our radar". I think it seems that life with the BCs would have been claustrophobic. One doesnt do anything without the others........and I feel the police know that this, like everything else, wouldn't be done without some involvement of the others.

JMO

Sorry...OOPS....Just read that Marly wrote same thing before me.... :blushing:

Ha ha :)..yeah I do that all the time. As I said to Marly fair point. Though I just thought most of the stuff they took originally from BC senior house was GBC stuff- as he was staying there. Anyway, not agueing. I don't know, just wasn't entirely sure why they would have had reason to suspect in the first day or so about the BCs ..but again I don't know what info they had at that time. regardless of when it happened..I do think they have been on the radar for some time.MOO.

I does appear there is some involvement there and I think of how it must have been for the girls staying in that house for the time they were after Allisons disappearance(now known to be murdered) an during the ongoing investigation since. I imagine there must have been alot of tension and weirdness.. maybe it wasn't the media attention that was stopping them from being 'normal' under the circumstances(OW made the comment of wanting to be normal)..but perhaps their own alleged doings that made it difficult. JMO.

Heading off..brain is aching tonight and feel I may not be coherent in what I post..lol..if I ever am ;)

there is a link stating that the JULY 1 deadline stuff was sent april 3rd..

but the lay low email from Brucie was AFTER Allisons disappearance.

Broooooooooooooooooce.

Wasn't Broooooooooce, that dumb Shark from "Finding Nemo"?....(yeah yeah, I have little kids)...lol Either way, there sure is some resemblance.

I have asked quite a few of my women friends if , in their fantasies about men, was one ever named Bruce.

I got the curled lip.

I'm so glad that you're still here - you make me laugh so much! Especially this arvo and tonight! :lol:

i know what you mean about allison, it feels exactly like that! like she had finally found the energy and was starting to like herself again and had decided to leave and start a new life. he could probably feel her new confidence and it scared him. i also feel sad for tm as get the feeling she may have actually loved him and really wanted to start a life with him, especially if it was obvious his marriage was over. its all so sad.

If only Allison and the children had stayed with her parents after the Easter visit and not returned to Brookfield.

Thank you for such a lovely welcome - I cannot work out the threads and rules etc but am going to try.
These are my thoughts only -
I have no doubt that GBC was lovely at times and that was the most confusing part for all.
I think Allison was absolutely on her way to leaving - her seemingly normal husband.
His lover would have been subject to the blaze of his lies too - as would his family.
These types are lying constantly.
People have affairs, massive cash problems etc - most of us work our way out of the or jump - we are all looking at a mad person from a logical place - as, I believe was Allison her family and all the seamier part of it.
cxxx

i know what you mean about allison, it feels exactly like that! like she had finally found the energy and was starting to like herself again and had decided to leave and start a new life. he could probably feel her new confidence and it scared him. i also feel sad for tm as get the feeling she may have actually loved him and really wanted to start a life with him, especially if it was obvious his marriage was over. its all so sad.

Remember how beautiful she looked in that pic from the Century21 event? Wish we could see that one again. She and Gerard looked happy together I thought - amazing how deceiving a photograph can be.

Ha ha :)..yeah I do that all the time. As I said to Marly fair point. Though I just thought most of the stuff they took originally from BC senior house was GBC stuff- as he was staying there. Anyway, not agueing. I don't know, just wasn't entirely sure why they would have had reason to suspect in the first day or so about the BCs ..but again I don't know what info they had at that time. regardless of when it happened..I do think they have been on the radar for some time.MOO.

I does appear there is some involvement there and I think of how it must have been for the girls staying in that house for the time they were after Allisons disappearance(now known to be murdered) an during the ongoing investigation since. I imagine there must have been alot of tension and weirdness.. maybe it wasn't the media attention that was stopping them from being 'normal' under the circumstances(OW made the comment of wanting to be normal)..but perhaps their own alleged doings that made it difficult. JMO.

Heading off..brain is aching tonight and feel I may not be coherent in what I post..lol..if I ever am ;)

Your coherency was just fine my dear lady.....and it was very possible that they went for GBC items, not items tha belonged to the senior BCs. :)

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat