DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dawned on me how funny it would be if he was reading our posts. :what:

What if he developed a pseudonym and was actually one of the 'posters'

:lurk:

I think I'm starting to let my imagination get away from me !!!

So we'll be on the lookout for Bruce. :what:

So we'll be on the lookout for Bruce. :what:

Oh, oh and OH. Here I am rugged up on the lounge battling tonsilitis AND bronchitis and trying to stay calm and quiet, then you rotten bastards come on here with your humour and make me almost cough up a lung from laughing !! :D

MOO

http://members.optusnet.com.au/peaktrain/testimonial.html

Gerard's Team Success

Lesley has been working with my Team as our personal fitness trainer for many months now and I am delighted with the results.* She took time and care with me initially to understand what my desires and needs were for my employees and sales staff.* Lesley takes an holistic approach to our health and fitness, which fits perfectly with my Team Goals.

I would recommend anybody who is interested in their well-being to form a liaison with Lesley - and get started now!

Gerard Baden-Clay

Principal

CENTURY 21 Westside

GerardBC@Century21.com.au

Bolding by me.

I wonder if he ever formed a liaison? And what his desires and needs for his staff were?

It just flows from his mouth like the proverbial from a Bulls Arse. :anguish::anguish::anguish:

Is that from today or yesterday?

All just recently.
Two more-
Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

For the first time, police photographs revealed in the Allison Baden-Clay case @tennews qld at 5
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

29m Sandra Sully Sandra Sully ‏@Sandra_Sully

Explosive new evidence in the Baden-Clay case. Be watching Ten News at 5 #tennews

did anyone else notice the Queensland Police Recruitment advertisement in the right hand corner of this thread about an hour ago?

They obviously know about it and think it is worthwhile advertising here, they must think we are great sleuths!

did anyone else notice the Queensland Police Recruitment advertisement in the right hand corner of this thread about an hour ago?

They obviously know about it and think it is worthwhile advertising here, they must think we are great sleuths!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: (For cc LOL)

He may have organized for someone else to do his dirty work for him as he knew he'd have be "laying low"...wasn't that what he told TM?? I think in this whole case there's soo much we don't know about them...about the whole family....about his other girlfriends. Did he have some dodgy shady contacts who he could have conned into doing things for him.

I said last night I still don't know where Allison's body was placed...whether under the bridge or further upstream...without seeing the creek in full flow as it would have been that weekend prior to her being found I don't think anyone can say for sure??

There it is again. The guy with the gardening gloves !! :behindbar

Brisbane Times article - moments ago:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...al-position-police-allege-20120626-2102n.html

In documents submitted to the court, police investigators wrote "extensive financial investigations reveal that the defendant is in a dire financial position with debts of over $1,000,000".

The document went on to reveal: "a significant amount of this debt was immediately due by 30 June 2012."

He was aware police had considered him a suspect from April 23, when an article appeared in The Courier-Mail quoting police as naming him as a "person of interest".

Mr Baden-Clay's affidavit made mention of the "extensive" media attention directed at himself and his family.

Police investigations allegedly found Mr Baden-Clay had "extra-marital affairs with at least three women" since 2008.

BBM

All just recently.
Two more-
Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

For the first time, police photographs revealed in the Allison Baden-Clay case @tennews qld at 5
Expand

Explosive new evidence in the Baden-Clay case. Be watching Ten News at 5 #tennews

This will all be stuff from last week.... :fence:

I don't believe that he would have internet access unless it was in a prison library and heavily restricted in terms of sites accessed and amount of time used. That is how it is in the area of Australia that I live which is not QLD. Maybe QLD is different though. Keentoknow would know for sure.

He will NOT have internet contact. He will have 3 phone calls a week. Probably monitored.

Depending on prisoners classification
A1 A2 A3 A4 High security

B1 B2 B3 B4 Medium security

C1 C2 C3 C4 Low security

GBC remand.....only 3 phone calls.

He may have organized for someone else to do his dirty work for him as he knew he'd have be "laying low"...wasn't that what he told TM?? I think in this whole case there's soo much we don't know about them...about the whole family....about his other girlfriends. Did he have some dodgy shady contacts who he could have conned into doing things for him.

I said last night I still don't know where Allison's body was placed...whether under the bridge or further upstream...without seeing the creek in full flow as it would have been that weekend prior to her being found I don't think anyone can say for sure??

Totally agree there is so much we don't know about him. He may well have had some very dodgy contacts, who might consider some radical things, especially if there was the promise of money in it for them.

I would bet my bottom dollar that there were at least several other women involved with him. Wonder who the others are?

any self respecting hitman would give Gerard a terrible hiding for his idiot plan. No. this entire hideous stupid stupid event is all Gerards..

Sure he may have babbled around for input, and got some,too, but in the end as he apparently has done for ever., he decided to do it the idiots way. I wouldnt be surprised there was a 'plan'.... Gerard even managed to muck that up. Obviously.. he is sitting on remand waiting for a trial.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Im putting the family ruby on a one way bet that a big whack of that money owed was to Ms McHugh.

I think GBC was busy that night too but :-
It could be a way of explaining away the phone call to police. He got up to do a wee and noticed Allison wasn't home. Says he called his dad to see if they'd talked to or seen Allison as they had a big fight and left the house.Assumed she was at the her best friends place but didn't call her because they had just had a fight and being the middle of the night her friends wouldn't be very happy with him.Went back to bed and slept soundly til morning.He could still say that he last saw her at 10 pm and that he's a sound sleeper couldn't he? If he didn't love her he would not sacrifice his beauty sleep to make any further inquiries in the middle of the night .That phone call has to be explained away somehow if he is going to remain pleading innocent, isn't it? IMO

Good thoughts Mothergoose :)

Was it reported that GBC made calls to friends/family asking if anyone had seen Allison that night or morn when she did not return from her walk? I can remember something - it's all getting a little foggy now.

You're right though, I don't know how he's going to explain that call. You're excuse sounds plausible - hope he doesn't think of that one. Maybe he was sleep walking .......... when he rang his dad and also when he recharged :liar:

PS. Still many pages behind - sorry if this has been 'talked out' by the time I catch up.

SORRY - Marlywings, have just seen your link to the article re GBC phoning/texting friends and family when Allison didn't return home - thanks. I'll be patient and finish reading the past 5 pages now.

From twitter @renaehenry10 just now:

Gerard Baden-Clay's last text messages to his wife, and the photos police will use as evidence @tennewsqld at 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaliaDelilah