NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why would an old man use an iphone? Most older people I know barely know how to switch on a computer let alone use facetime. LOL

He is not really that old and given he is a businessman, I suspect he is quite tech savvy. My 90 yo father in law has a computer, takes a lap top with him on weekends away and has no problem with being tech savvy. He has a galaxy 3.

My in-laws are mid 80's and just bought an iPad. Older doesn't mean silly or disinterested in technology.

What if, one of the mistresses got tired of waiting and she dunnit? Lots of other things can be explained as coincidental.

GBC could have seen "pleading the fifth" etc watching TV and wondered what it meant. I'm guessing Law & Order SVU is on up there Thursday nights too? Knowing that an intimate is always suspected first in these cases, maybe he was worried. It does happen that sometimes they get the wrong person. Knowing that he would be #1 suspect, I was looking elsewhere and thought it could be someone else.

Ok, I read:

They allegedly found a "blood smear" in the rear of the vehicle and a strand of blonde hair.
Investigators alleged that the smear was "a contact smear" and resulted in "a further droplet of blood falling below the smear onto the floor of the vehicle". Police allege the blood was identified as Mrs Baden-Clay's, but examinations into the hair were continuing.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1ywmkvq4Y

So there we go - all that staining we're seeing in pics cannot be blood... perhaps bleach, cleaning? The police say it's a 'contact smear' and there is a 'droplet' of blood falling below said smear onto the floor of the car.

It was reported in MSM that he'd had a bit of a breakdown. I think he was probably panicked because of having given the DNA etc the day before and distracted, possibly worried pollice were closing in?

Where did he go that day, does anyone know?

I know of a man whose ex wife reported him to police in the disappearance and murder of someone. It was a very tough, stressful time for his whole family, including their mutual children and he was cleared, she was just being malicious. It really takes a toll being under suspicion. It almost caused a divorce and suicide, it just had such a huge effect on them.

He didn't want to front up at police station. From that same report in the info I posted...

April 22, 2012

Mr Baden-Clay was involved in an accident on the way to Indooroopilly police station

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1ywoC5OHs

I am not comfortable with this drug and its function being named on a public forum. Is this negligent? It is an internet forum and anybody can be on his with anonymous persona.
Another medical poster chose not to name the drug in an earlier thread for this very reason.

Can this drug be purchased illegally over the internet? How would the alleged Perp get access to this drug? corrupt doctors involved perhaps? Just sayin'
And Channel 7 stated that a doctor had promised substantial bail money for GBC.

And there it is - the known shock value these images present to anyone without the knowledge of how the marks may have come about. The QPS know full well it would illicit strong responses. In combination with GBC's saccharine SMSes to Allison, they are baiting further informants to come forward, IMO.

Or they just wanted to convince the judge not to grant bail.

Also love the text about checking the App - I would love to know if the police can find evidence that he did use the find my iPhone app. Would you really go to use that App if someone is only a little bit late and then text them to let them know that you had been using it? If he really did use it and often it will make him sound like a control freak in court!!

I think the APP may have been suggested by the counsellor - marriage person. .... as a way of each other having 'surety' about where one or the other was.
This way, he's been using it religiously (apart from when he turns it off!!!) to 'prove' to ABC that he's finished his affair. They can check in on each other at a whim.
Or maybe he gets round it by forgetting to take his phone with him... or some other thing... who knows?

But his mention of the App not working is perhaps this, imo.

And Channel 7 stated that a doctor had promised substantial bail money for GBC.

Heheh :) Just in case anyone is thinking of jumping to conclusions - no, that was NOT me. I actually think he did it, but am still keeping an open mind for any other possibilities. And I don't know him to post bail.

Heheh :) Just in case anyone is thinking of jumping to conclusions - no, that was NOT me. I actually think he did it, but am still keeping an open mind for any other possibilities. And I don't know him to post bail.

I thought it was you actually. But then I'm amused by the fact someone claiming to be a Nigerian doctor is offering money.

All the emails I get from Nigerian people usually want me to give THEM money. ; )

Those bright drip marks are not the luminol, if there is nothing there the luminol wont show up. The luminol will show blood and bleach and some other proteins.

Would it show dog slobber? I'm sure my car would have that much dog slobber, but on the carpets as well.

I find the second text message particularly weird, in that if he was that worried about her by this stage, why would he even bother to mention in his text that he was dressed?

And then calling the police only 35 minutes later. Why wouldn't he go and look for her first? He could have called his folks to come look after the girls while he went and looked for her, IMO

...I registered today because of recent posts that refute the rumour that driving past GBC's house and having time to see anything going on in his front yard is unlikely. I strongly disagree. It's not only likely, it's almost unavoidable if you're entering or exiting Boscombe Rd.

...There's not much movement after dark in Brookfield and this is precisely what a slowing driver would notice IMO, especially if it happened quite late at night.

...I'm not saying the driveway sighting is more than a rumour, but I personally believe that if GBC in fact carried Allison down those stairs ... and placed her in the car, it would have taken him quite some time, even if he had help. Time enough for any Boscombe Rd resident entering or exiting the easement to have noticed. (Note: The Boscombe Rd I'm referring to is the section leading up to the State Forest, not the section where the local school is.)

Thank you for posting THEBUTLERDIDNTDOIT. Agree. If I see neighbours I know, and I see lights and activity late at night, then I will look to see what they're doing as I pass in my car. It like: "Oh so...and so... are up late tonight... wonder what's going on there?...". When you know people it is more natural to take a look in my opinion. But night activity seems to draw attention anyway as it is unusual.

I wasn't saying that doctor was you. I was merely referring to the post
about corrupt doctors.

By the way, I thought you said you did know GBC and had property dealings with him.

Has anyone here ever cleaned their car with bleach?

No, I couldn't be certain that it wouldn't bleach the upholstery. Then again, i've never had need to, usually a damp cloth is enough for whatever my gang spill or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member