NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be careful doing that.....Flippin putting peroxide in your ears?...Youll go deaf before your time doing that....Id be too scared, you sure are brave.
Been doing it for years! Saves heaps on doctor visits.

The report says that there's only a smear of blood and below that, 'a drop'.

This doesn't match with blood dripping down doors and wheel arches covered in luminol imo.

I'm with you, but trying to think of alternate scenarios.

Though I think a klonk wouldn't necessarily produce much blood, which could then be smeared and then drip.

He must be a little bit smart, or the police wold have more than circumstantial evidence, lol

Not smart just calculating in what he did and heartless enough to leave his beloved wife's body out in the open and hope it isnt found for a while, giving it enough time to decompose and make finding out cod and anything else more difficult for detectives!

Birthdate 9/11......

Haha! I didn't even catch that! Good one.
Also, he's a Virgo.........enough said! Just joking, I'm married to a Virgo. They are usually very organised, highly strategic people. Don't know what happened with GBC!!??

Could he have been trying to look up a psychiatrist that he thought ABC may have been going to, given that she may have had some problems with what was going on in their lives? If he really was worried that she hadn't shown up at home?

I sometimes use Google rather than the White Pages if I'm not sure of the name or the spelling of a business, for example.

Just a thought....
There is no evidence, fact or rumour that I know of on this forum which indicates that Allison saw a Psychiatrist. That is, in my opinion, an attempt to influence. It cleverly creates doubt. Gotcha!

I'm with you, but trying to think of alternate scenarios.

Though I think a klonk wouldn't necessarily produce much blood, which could then be smeared and then drip.

The drop could of come from a blow to the mouth that snapped the tooth..... :(

MOO

OK - by way of being devil's advocate, as requested by somebody last night, here is a question of logic:

If we are speculating that those text messages were sent by GBC in the morning as a means of contributing to an alibi and appearance of innocence, presumably he would be doing so fully aware that his phone would reveal those. That, in fact, it was the desired effect.

If that were the case, then wouldn't it be reasonable that he would also be aware that calls - Facetime or otherwise - made during the night would also be revealed?

Could it be feasible (I'm not saying "likely" - just feasible) that the calls in the middle of the night WERE something which they want to keep hidden, for whatever reason, but that the texts in the morning were genuine?

Just a devil's advocate question - not saying that IS the case, just one possible explanation. How do we reconcile the fact that there seem to have been shonky calls in the middle of the night, yet the texts in the morning are supposed to be calculated for his alibi knowing that the phone would tell all?

It's easily reconciled - he knew text messages go through the mobile phone company, facetime calls do not. He possibly believed if he deleted the facetime call log from his phone it would not be found. Maybe he didn't realise the face time servers or his internet provider could provide that detail or maybe he thought they wouldn't dig that deep.

Maybe the crime wasn't coldy pre-planned to the last data point. It was a "this would solve everything" fantasy that at some point that night became a reality. In desperation he makes a facetime call, thinking that it cannot or will not be traced, a phone call certainly will be. By the morning, he is neck deep in what he's done, and is making efforts for his alibi, googling how not to incriminate himself and calling his lawyer. He is scrambling, it is not well planned whether it was planned before hand or not.

The text messages support the story given to police. The face time call goes against what was told to police. Most everyone understands how text messages are created, sent and received. Many people do not understand what facetime calls involve.

I imagine he would have deleted his google searches too, and was just too stupid or arrogant to think they could also be traced.

Good point LM, but I'm thinking about the difference in intelligence between a man who googles the fifth, and a man who texts his (presumably dead) wife

Can someone please tell me what time Allison normally left for and returned from her morning walk?

How is it that a person dumb enough to Google "self incrimination" after murdering a spouse is then smart enough to send spouse "concerned' text messages. There is an IQ discrepancy here- has he received advice from someone more intelligent than himself? MOO. There is a second party involved. IMO.

I'v known intellectually handicapped people who could text for Australia.

I would think the facetime call to dad may have some link to who helped do what here, and if dad knows, you would almost guarantee that mum knows as well.

Just hypothesising, but what if it was actually only mummy that G called that night? And daddy was an unwilling participant? Sort of doesn't add up with the facetime call to N's phone though :(

But anyway, why I think that's a possibility is that I think G is a mummy's boy, and what he really needed was a babysitter and a cleaner. And the granny pash could be E saying she'll repay N for keeping quiet about everything. Perhaps she is one of those women who get what they want by withholding and giving sexual favours?

I know, I know, it doesn't make sense, but I tried!

Good point LM, but I'm thinking about the difference in intelligence between a man who googles the fifth, and a man who texts his (presumably dead) wife
I remember reading on a link here that murderers who plan to murder, usually only plan up to the murder - not after. That would make some sense in this case.

Investigators alleged that the smear was "a contact smear" and resulted in "a further droplet of blood falling below the smear onto the floor of the vehicle". Police allege the blood was identified as Mrs Baden-Clay's, but examinations into the hair were continuing.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx9WwePR

Possibly the hair examinations continuing to see if they were A's before or after the hairdresser's visit?

Just hypothesising, but what if it was actually only mummy that G called that night? And daddy was an unwilling participant? Sort of doesn't add up with the facetime call to N's phone though :(

IMO Nigel wouldn't have had his hearing aids on at that hour, and EBC would have taken the call.

How is it that a person dumb enough to Google "self incrimination" after murdering a spouse is then smart enough to send spouse "concerned' text messages. There is an IQ discrepancy here- has he received advice from someone more intelligent than himself? MOO. There is a second party involved. IMO.

I agree. Hence the midnight facetime call for advice on what to do. The advice was to text her in the morning......problem solved (!).

Can someone please tell me what time Allison normally left for and returned from her morning walk?
I'm not sure that it has been established that she did in fact walk each morning. GBC indicated that she did, but apparently she hated sport - I think that was mentioned at her funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79