No concrete evidence against K & G

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much coming out surrounding this case that it is hard to tell what is fact, fiction, and speculation. So... I've decided that unless a legitimate name is printed as the person quoted on their info and is directly involved in the case, then I will take what is said with a grain of salt. Yes, people do leak things, but this case reports to have so many leaks that it is becoming a sinking ship in an ocean of untruths, half-truths and what might-be-the-truth-but-then-again-maybe-nots. It is crazy... I don't think I have ever followed a case like this before where so much has been reported from so many different angles and so many unidentifiable sources. It is so frustrating because we all just want one thing: that child to be found and justice brought forth on those that caused her disappearance.

There is so much coming out surrounding this case that it is hard to tell what is fact, fiction, and speculation. So... I've decided that unless a legitimate name is printed as the person quoted on their info and is directly involved in the case, then I will take what is said with a grain of salt. Yes, people do leak things, but this case reports to have so many leaks that it is becoming a sinking ship in an ocean of untruths, half-truths and what might-be-the-truth-but-then-again-maybe-nots. It is crazy... I don't think I have ever followed a case like this before where so much has been reported from so many different angles and so many unidentifiable sources. It is so frustrating because we all just want one thing: that child to be found and justice brought forth on those that caused her disappearance.

My sentiments exactly. News reports that at first seemed well established and supported by facts (such as the DNA reports or the neighbor's interview) are then labelled as having no real evidentiary value or untrue. It reminds me of the Holloway case, and I am truly wondering if it will ever be solved. I honestly can't see what value there would be in accusing without evidence, but law enforcement now says it has no concrete evidence. Go figure.

Can we just settle down her a little bit??? EVERYONE here is entitled to their opinion. This is not a court of law. Should the parents be arrested and tried, the information that comes out during their trial is what the jury will be allowed to consider when the time comes. In the meantime, ALL things will be and CAN be discussed at this forum without the post police coming down on people's heads. If you have any problems with that, perhaps you need to take a small break in the action here.

I would like to say that my post wasn't talking about people here posting... it was talking about the media reports. I respect what my fellow WS'rs have to say... we are all in the same collective: wanting justice for this little girl. I was just venting my frustrations about the media and the many many conflicting reports.

I would like to say that my post wasn't talking about people here posting... it was talking about the media reports. I respect what my fellow WS'rs have to say... we are all in the same collective: wanting justice for this little girl. I was just venting my frustrations about the media and the many many conflicting reports.

I totally got what you meant by your post Elphaba :) I think you said it very well also :)

It seems like you hate them for some reason I cannot fathom and want them drawn and quartered, evidence of guilt or not.
Hate them? This has nothing to do with hate. I strongly believe they are responsible for Madeleine's disappearance and it is MY OPINION. Nothing or nobody can take away that from me.
If so, can you tell me why you want them punished so badly with no proof of guilt?
They are GUILTY of negligence so far and I am AWAITING for the day charges will be brought up against them for that alone. I trust the authorities will find enough evidence to charge them with regards to Maddie's disappearance. Again, MY VIEW, MY OPINION. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025