No outcry to find the killer/Zanny

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering...:confused::confused::confused: If KC is innocent (?) She says she is innocent
GA/CA/LA say she is innocent.... Why Aren't they shouting from the
roof top ~ "Help us find the real killer of Little Angel CAYLEE ~ help
us bring the Killer to ~JUSTICE~ Help us Catch this Bad Person before they
harm another INNOCENT CHILD ! !"

:confused::confused::confused:
I was just wondering... But I might be strange...
I would be shouting from the roof tops... Every time a camera was on me
I would beg people to LOOK for the Real Killer ! ! !

" W HAT do YOU THINK ? ? ~ W HAT would You Do ? "
JMO
God Bless!
jjgram

Every once in awhile I let myself think, "wouldn't it be CRAZY if something came out that proved someone else DID do it?"

But then I snap back to the obvious......and I consider myself an open minded person who DOES have the ability to think on the defense side but I just can't in this case and never have.

This case is just too simple. Even though I enjoy following this case I think Florida's Sunshine Laws and the media have blown the whole thing WAY out of proportion. LE had Casey's number on day one. They had so many of her lies checked out BEFORE they even had her on tape that the case could have been wrapped up then. Finding the body was just icing on the cake, imo.

It's going to be a refreshing comparison to see how California handles the Sandra Cantu case compared to some of the Florida cases as of late.

Every once in awhile I let myself think, "wouldn't it be CRAZY if something came out that proved someone else DID do it?"

But then I snap back to the obvious......and I consider myself an open minded person who DOES have the ability to think on the defense side but I just can't in this case and never have.

This case is just too simple. Even though I enjoy following this case I think Florida's Sunshine Laws and the media have blown the whole thing WAY out of proportion. LE had Casey's number on day one. They had so many of her lies checked out BEFORE they even had her on tape that the case could have been wrapped up then. Finding the body was just icing on the cake, imo.

It's going to be a refreshing comparison to see how California handles the Sandra Cantu case compared to some of the Florida cases as of late.

Yes... I also think ... what if ?
But remember the decomp in the trunk of the car.
Dog hitting in the Back Yard... On the trunk of the car.

It is just hard to imagine some one ELSE besides KC
did this to little Caylee and then FRAMED KC by putting her
body into the trunk and then...
HOW did her little body get from the trunk after a few days...
into the hamper and trash bags and then into the swampy woods! > ?

It does L@@K like KC did it.
I WISH NO ONE DID IT>>>
I WISH WE HAD CAYLEE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It breaks my heart ! It is so sad !

JMO
God Bless!
jjgram

I believe the Anthonys know she killed her but they don't want her to pay for the crime. They want her out of jail ASAP or they wouldn't have been going on their 'mother of the year', 'Cayley is alive', 'decomp smells like a pizza box' campaign. At one point George told the media they were watching the kidnappers. When that didn't work the Caylee look-a-like pictures started coming out. The only thing that stopped them was when the body was found.

Still no sketch of ZGF. Surely if they felt ZGF was the key to justice they would hire their own sketch artist and give it to the media themselves.

That is WEIRD...
no pic... while KC & CA both say photography is important to her
TONS of pics of all kinds of family/friends/parties/etc..

and also... when KC says she is DOING HER OWN INVESTIGATION>..
she goes to places that ZFG might frequent ....

B A R S ! ? so NO one else at a bar... / or even the stores for
shopping that she names...
NO SIGN of ZFG
ZFG who has money...$$$ and ties to NYC /Miami etc...

No SIGN of ZFG Family = sister Samantha ?

WHERE ARE YOU Fernandez/Gonzales Family....
COME OUT >>> COME OUT Where e v e r you are and CLEAR your names!

~ I don't believe KC !
I believe she is lying ! over & over & over

JMO
GOD BLESS !
jjgram

Yes... I also think ... what if ?
But remember the decomp in the trunk of the car.
Dog hitting in the Back Yard... On the trunk of the car.

It is just hard to imagine some one ELSE besides KC
did this to little Caylee and then FRAMED KC by putting her
body into the trunk and then...
HOW did her little body get from the trunk after a few days...
into the hamper and trash bags and then into the swampy woods! > ?

It does L@@K like KC did it.
I WISH NO ONE DID IT>>>
I WISH WE HAD CAYLEE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It breaks my heart ! It is so sad !

JMO
God Bless!
jjgram

I agree - I am very open to the possibility - but I cannot come up with a scenario that makes it plausible based on what KC has said and what evidence exists to date.

I did at one time wonder if KC sold Caylee to someone or gave her away to someone for the promise of money. Can anyone build a plausible case around that? KC lies would then be about covering up this descpicable action. If KC is anything like her parents, it is now about covering up to save face.

Assuredy, Z.F.-G. did not search for chloroform, neck breaking, weapons and missing children websites on the prisoner's computer. Yes, odd that the shutter bug did not snap pictures of her volunteer nanny who was a ten.! (How gratuitously insulting and hurtful the Anthonys were to the plaintiff Thursday.)

Not long ago JB was on tv doing one of his many press conferences....and a reporter asked if the defense had someone other than kc in mind as to who killed caylee. he responded with (not exact words)- yes we do. ok, well if this is the case, why not get it out there so that person can be found?????
IF IF IF he has his eyes on anyone other then Casey that may have killed Caylee; he can not stand up there an tell us who it is. He has to get to a point where he can actually arrest the person, otherwise he has to keep some information close to the vest.
BUT I do not believe that they have anyone else. I do however believe that there is an accomplice to this and only Casey knows who that is.

I think I've said it repeatedly. :waitasec:

You have said it - and parents do know their children and right from the start we knew that her parents knew.
The statements they made that first week were all telling. 31 days, car, 911 call etc.....
Their unwillingness to help the search team by not giving anything of Caylees was also all telling.
Them never having met the Nanny is not natural at all especially since the baby lived with them.
THEY ARE HOPELESSLY GRASPING AT STRAWS TO SAVE THEIR DAUGHTER.
I actually do believe that Casey must have had an accomplice because it is almost the perfect plan
and she is not that smart.

MY FEELINGS ALSO! Funny how no anthonys pleaded to kidnappers or even bothered to search for caylee at the sawgrass apts soon after cindys 911 calls in July. GA never even drove his billboard there the apts. Cindy said during AUG 16 visit, she had media contact that would put caseys message out...no she never did that either.

I believe ALL the anthonys knew caylee was thrown out like garbage and are covering their own azzes...afraid of spending time with their sicko daughter in the family wing of a local florida prison.

They all need to be arrested! I'm sick of it already

They have never to my knowledge looked for Zanny weither BEFORE or AFTER.

If Cindy had Zanny's contact info - why didn't she try to contact Zanny to check up on Caylee before July? Is there any record of Cindy doing so? If she hadn't seen Caylee and was missing her and knew that KC wasn't following through on any visitation why wouldn't she try to see her through Zanny?

Does anyone think it's possible that CA is going through an actual psychotic split from reality? How could a woman act like this in public and think it's "normal" (even though she lost a grandchild & her daughter did it)?

The topic of this thread is about no outcry for the real killers, and related posts by those who believe the Anthony and defense team are maintaining KC's innocence. That is the point of my post. I wholeheartedly disagree that CA & GA believe KC did this. After the LE interview wherein CA stated that Zanny was whoever was watching Caylee at the time, CA changed her tune again and spoke again publicly that it was Zanny and insisted on KC's innocence. George as well, after his LE interviews, maintained publicly that he had people watching the kidnappers. The week Caylee's remains were found CA stated rather emphatically on LK Live that KC was innocent. Nothing they have done since Caylee's remains were found indicate they have changed that position. To the contrary, at the last public hearing their attorney BC showed up for the purpose, imo, of telling the public and KC that her parents loved her and supported her. At Caylee's memorial it was made clear by CA that she thinks KC is innocent, otherwise CA's comments about wishing she were there to comfort KC and wipe away her tears in her time of grief make no sense. GA is now acting as a spokesperson for a missing children's organization claiming at Halleigh's pressers that he and Halleigh's family belong to the same club--that of missing, kidnapped children. Again, if he thought otherwise his comments and appearances related to kidnapped missing children would be a bit disingenuous.
what they said the first week was not rehearsed it was straight forward listen to the 911 call, their description of the car, and other things they said the first week.
Remember that GA has tailed Casey and lost her because they knew something is wrong.
PARENTS DO HAVE A 6th SENSE and they DO know.
Whatever they say now or don't say now is with a 20/20 hinside they know they lost one for sure, and are trying with all their might to save one.
I see them suffering, but I also see that they are grasping at straws. Nothing they say now is as important as what they actually said in the beginning. In their heart they do know.

CASEY may have an accomplice - Casey may have had an accident that she fears talking about, but CASEY is in the middle of this no matter what and this they DO know.

If they were sure that Casey is innocent they would have given the search team Caylee's garment, and hair brush (not dog brush).
They did not want Caylee found till there was not one bit of flesh on the bones to test. WHILE they were hurting they did this for Casey. MOO
AND there would definitely be more of an attempt to find the perpetrator.
I wish somebody would ask them, If Casey is so innocent who is out there looking for the guilty one? and how close are they to having any real leads?
ALSO: since I know all my grandchildren baby sitters, I would ask them why they don't know any of caylee's baby sitters.

Does anyone think it's possible that CA is going through an actual psychotic split from reality? How could a woman act like this in public and think it's "normal" (even though she lost a grandchild & her daughter did it)?

That's how a disfuntional family operates. Neither Cindy nor Casey are in touch with reality and George and Lee are so caught up in their "non-reality" that neither one of them know which way is up. I think Lee has a little better grasp since he no longer lives in the house.

I haven't heard anything at all about the A's claiming SODDI. Cindy said in her FBI interview that she's realized Zanny was the name Casey gave to whoever was watching Caylee at the time - could be Jesse, could be Amy, etc. She struggled with it, but she eventually admitted that there is no Zanny and that Casey's stories were false.

Then she completely changed this statement saying she believed her daughter, that there is a Zanny, and that Zanny had a dog, Caylee told her so, therefore, there must be a Zanny. This was her sworn testimony at the depo just the other day.

I don't know that this is the right place for this post, and I haven't read all of these threads so it may have already been stated, but here's what I think happened.

I believe that Casey drowned Caylee for whatever sick reason (to get back at Cindy perhaps or because Caylee was in the way of her new life) in the family pool. She freaked out afterwards (thinking OMG what did I just do - did I really do that [no insanity here]) and that's when she had to really get a plan going (to cover her butt - afterall all she cares about is herself). She put her body in the back yard until she could gather the items she needed to dispose of her (blanket, bags, laundry bag, duct tape, etc). Tony L has stated that he was with her on the 16th (and I can't remember if the 17th) and no Caylee; he said he skipped school, IIRC.

I believe that she decided to pin this on Jesse if it came down to her butt getting in trouble. I suppose she thought she could go on forever and no one would ask her where Caylee was and expect her to deliver her. :rolleyes: (It's late and I'm beyond exhausted so hopefully this is making sense.)

Anyway, I think her calling Jesse on the day he was working when she ran out of gas was to let him know where her car was at (that way she could say well he knew my car was at Amscott - and she has stated that - so he must have put Caylee there). :rolleyes: She also has said that he has a key to her car (does he? IDK). But she did 'conveniently' need to use his shower while Tony L was in NY over the July 4th timeframe. Could she have planted something, to include a copy of her car key, at Jesse's?

I do believe she told LA of her problems - it may have been while she was out on bail. I think that is why they bought the story of "you can't trust Jesse". I mean, why not, she trusted him just 2 weeks prior enough to use his shower? :waitasec: Thus, no reason to look for Zanny the invisi-Nanny. IMO, they know Casey did this and they are just looking for anyone else to pin this on so their 'precious' daughter doesn't have to rot in jail where she belongs.

You have said it - and parents do know their children and right from the start we knew that her parents knew.
The statements they made that first week were all telling. 31 days, car, 911 call etc.....
Their unwillingness to help the search team by not giving anything of Caylees was also all telling.
Them never having met the Nanny is not natural at all especially since the baby lived with them.
THEY ARE HOPELESSLY GRASPING AT STRAWS TO SAVE THEIR DAUGHTER.
I actually do believe that Casey must have had an accomplice because it is almost the perfect plan
and she is not that smart.

with all due respect, what "perfect plan"? This was not some elaborate plan to steal something out of the Smithsonian. All she needed was to be alone at the house with her daughter for a few minutes. hide the child until she figured out what to do with her. doesn't take any brains at all. there is zero evidence that points to anybody else but Dear KC. :blowkiss:

with all due respect, what "perfect plan"? This was not some elaborate plan to steal something out of the Smithsonian. All she needed was to be alone at the house with her daughter for a few minutes. hide the child until she figured out what to do with her. doesn't take any brains at all. there is zero evidence that points to anybody else but Dear KC. :blowkiss:
But IMO she is not that smart.
Seems to me that by now they should be able to go to trial because it is a slam dunk.
but it is not a slam dunk; so I believe she had help because she is not so smart.
PERHAPS the most help she actually did have is from her parents who cleaned car, washed pants and refused to give the search team a Caylee garment for the search, but IMHO Casey is not smart enough to stump the investigators for this long a period.
I also believe that her parent hate to be questioned about anything at all because they do know more.

But IMO she is not that smart.
Seems to me that by now they should be able to go to trial because it is a slam dunk.
but it is not a slam dunk; so I believe she had help because she is not so smart.
PERHAPS the most help she actually did have is from her parents who cleaned car, washed pants and refused to give the search team a Caylee garment for the search, but IMHO Casey is not smart enough to stump the investigators for this long a period.
I also believe that her parent hate to be questioned about anything at all because they do know more.

last I checked, they Are going to trial. There is only One defendent. Again, she doesn't have to be smart to do this. You could be as dumb as a bag of rocks to do this crime. And to prove how dumb she is, she was arrested immediately once the parents finally had it in them to go get her. And she isn't "stumping" anybody. :blowkiss:

I was just wondering...:confused::confused::confused: If KC is innocent (?) She says she is innocent
GA/CA/LA say she is innocent.... Why Aren't they shouting from the
roof top ~ "Help us find the real killer of Little Angel CAYLEE ~ help
us bring the Killer to ~JUSTICE~ Help us Catch this Bad Person before they
harm another INNOCENT CHILD ! !"

I was just wondering... But I might be strange...
I would be shouting from the roof tops... Every time a camera was on me
I would beg people to LOOK for the Real Killer ! ! !

" W HAT do YOU THINK ? ? ~ W HAT would You Do ? "
JMO
God Bless!
jjgram

They are not even going to sit on Caylee's side in the court room. :puke:

last I checked, they Are going to trial. There is only One defendant. Again, she doesn't have to be smart to do this. You could be as dumb as a bag of rocks to do this crime. And to prove how dumb she is, she was arrested immediately once the parents finally had it in them to go get her. And she isn't "stumping" anybody. :blowkiss:
I know they are going to trial. I also know that if it was a slam dunk they would have gone to trial already, not next fall.
I do think she has them stumped...Or they would not be waiting till next fall to end this fiasco. MO
Her car smelled like death she was the last one with Caylee and yes she got arrested as she should have. But it is no slam dunk and she is not a smart cookie, so IMO she had to be helped at some point. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89