NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is just too iffy this early. GD appears to have local connections. But I don't know. I thought they were divorced. But maybe not. I guess it really doesn't matter... it'll be released later.

Yep......it's her.....her pic has been aired

Stephen C Paddock same address as Marilou.. hope posting is ok,if not please remove... tks ;)

My Sister and Brother-in-Law are in Las Vegas and I am watching my nieces and nephew. I have to go to work in an hour, but I have spoken to them and they are safe. They didn't witness the actual shooting, but they were directly affected by the seconds, minutes, and now hours of the aftermath. They are still in lock down in their room. They witnessed victims running into the lobby of the hotel and I was actually on the phone with my sister when that happened.

Praying for all the victims, their families, Las Vegas and everyone!!

It looks like she had plans to meet up with friends on October 14th. I will never understand how someone goes off the rails so quickly when they have family, friends, life plans, etc.

I wonder if she got addicted to meth and wound up with a fringe character

[video=twitter;914782708831625216]https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/914782708831625216[/video]

LVMPD‏Verified account @LVMPD
Marilou Danley is being sought for questioning re the investigation into the active shooter incident. If seen please call 9-1-1!

DLH1PCuW0AA8bvZ.jpg

DLH19tiW4AAHG-x.jpg

Can I say what was just reported on the news or do I have to wait for an article. They described the shooter. Not the name.

(Didn't something else happen at a Jason Aldean concert or did I imagine this? Maybe already addressed, catching up.)

Can I say what was just reported on the news or do I have to wait for an article. They described the shooter. Not the name.

Yes, please do. I only heard he was 64. I am just floored at the ages of these two!

Marilou liked a post on someone's page 2 hours ago... If I send the page to someone, would they like to send it in to LE?

ETA: This person lives in Dubai. Very, very odd.

(Re Jason Aldean ringing a bell, just remembered I think, Cody or Cory iirc, found in the garbage chute/dumpster at the stadium a few years back, Running 2G, hard to type. So will just read, thanks for the updates! Seems like y'all got this one covered!)

Don't know guns at all but is this the type of weapon the shooter may have used?

gun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member