Found Safe NV - 7-8 year old girl - Sparks, 6 Jul 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought, but what if the child is actually a boy with long hair and dressed " like a " female, to throw off identification?
The composite pic. seems kind of harsh for a little girl...
imo, speculation.

It looks harsh for any kid 6-9 years old, no matter which gender. I would be surprised if anyone would be able to recognise this child from the composite that looks like a teenage/young adult male with pigtails.

What in the world is going on with this little girl?

FOUND SAFE!!
portal.cityofsparks.us/pdnews/default.aspx?i=56474

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Www.kolotv.com/content/news/435510623.html

Quote from the link:
SPARKS, Nev. (KOLO) - Sparks Police say a carjacker and a girl reportedly seen with him have been found.

July 16, 2017, troopers with the Colorado State Patrol found the car that was stolen at gunpoint from the Nugget Resort. The car was found in Alamosa, Colorado. In it was 33-year-old Bernadette Jaramillo of Colorado and 28-year-old Andrew Brigman of Utah.

The Colorado State Patrol arrested Brigman on unrelated charges of Aggravated Motor Vehicle Theft, Displaying Stolen/Fictitious Plates, Criminal Impersonation, and Theft. Jaramillo was arrested on unrelated charges of Aggravated Motor Vehicle Theft and Speeding.

July 17, Sparks Police detectives went to Colorado as part of the investigation. Working with Colorado police, they found and checked the welfare of the child who was at the scene of the carjacking, and she was found to be safe and unharmed. Police have not released the identity of the girl, looking to protect her identity.

Wow! So happy they found her! :great::skip:

Quote from the link:

Wow! So happy they found her! :great::skip:

So glad she was found safe!!! I appreciate that they're protecting her identity but man would I love to know the story! Regardless, she's safe and that's what matters.

FOUND SAFE!!
portal.cityofsparks.us/pdnews/default.aspx?i=56474

Www.kolotv.com/content/news/435510623.html

Thanks so much for the updates! Happy ending! :happydance:

I almost posted this morning that maybe the girl was the daughter of the carjacker, scared or not. Now I don't know if that's the case or not. We may or may not ever learn the full story so I'll just be glad that the little girl is safe. I'm pretty sure LE will take whatever steps are necessary to ensure her future safety.

ETA: I see that no charges of kidnapping are mentioned.

WoW! I'm so happy she was found and is safe. What a miracle that the guy was still driving the stolen car, leading to her discovery. Amazing. :happydance:

His FB is all about the cowboys. https://www.facebook.com/andrew.brigman.714
Her FB https://www.facebook.com/bernadette.hernandez

He is not a black man as reported during the car theft, and I doubt the little girl was black based on who she was found with. Probably one of BJs daughters.
Quote from the link:
SPARKS, Nev. (KOLO) - Sparks Police say a carjacker and a girl reportedly seen with him have been found.

July 16, 2017, troopers with the Colorado State Patrol found the car that was stolen at gunpoint from the Nugget Resort. The car was found in Alamosa, Colorado. In it was 33-year-old Bernadette Jaramillo of Colorado and 28-year-old Andrew Brigman of Utah.

The Colorado State Patrol arrested Brigman on unrelated charges of Aggravated Motor Vehicle Theft, Displaying Stolen/Fictitious Plates, Criminal Impersonation, and Theft. Jaramillo was arrested on unrelated charges of Aggravated Motor Vehicle Theft and Speeding.

July 17, Sparks Police detectives went to Colorado as part of the investigation. Working with Colorado police, they found and checked the welfare of the child who was at the scene of the carjacking, and she was found to be safe and unharmed. Police have not released the identity of the girl, looking to protect her identity.
Wow! So happy they found her! :great: :happydance:

Wow! Probably a case of "confirmation bias" on the part our elderly victim. Sad and unfortunate.

I can't really tell his race! Honestly. His skin is light, but he has features that range from more typical Asian to more typical African American, to me. If the child had multiple braids, then he possibly tried to give clues that would have a someone identify him in a way that would make it difficult to actually point to him. I can see how a shaken up.older person could misidentify his race in this situation. Does that make sense? Lol. It's late. I'm tired. My brain is slow. I'm quite concerned about these kids. Mom posted an hour ago and seems. ..... not ok.

Edited to add- I just looked at all his pics again. He doesn't look like a white guy, to me. I wonder how the arrest has him classified. He might be one of the many and (wonderfully) growing population who is a mix of many ethnicities.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I can't really tell his race! Honestly. His skin is light, but he has features that range from more typical Asian to more typical African American, to me. If the child had multiple braids, then he possibly tried to give clues that would have a someone identify him in a way that would make it difficult to actually point to him. I can see how a shaken up.older person could misidentify his race in this situation. Does that make sense? Lol. It's late. I'm tired. My brain is slow. I'm quite concerned about these kids. Mom posted an hour ago and seems. ..... not ok.

Edited to add- I just looked at all his pics again. He doesn't look like a white guy, to me. I wonder how the arrest has him classified. He might be one of the many and (wonderfully) growing population who is a mix of many ethnicities.

He looks NA to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, regardless of race ... I hope he no longer has access to children

Wow! Probably a case of "confirmation bias" on the part our elderly victim. Sad and unfortunate.
Th

This is quite harsh. She is a victim who was robbed at gunpoint of her automobile. I think he looks like he is a light skinned AA male too. At this point, people can study his photos and scrutinize his features but they aren't staring at the business end of a gun and being robbed of their automobile either.

Th

This is quite harsh. She is a victim who was robbed at gunpoint of her automobile. I think he looks like he is a light skinned AA male too. At this point, people can study his photos and scrutinize his features but they aren't staring at the business end of a gun and being robbed of their automobile either.
Yep that was my point in my tired fog last night. Lol. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070