Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
speculation only, i think he was leverage to make mom return.
This seems to be the most logical scenario. If this is the case, is it possible the Mom really doesn’t know what happened? I think so.

On a separate thought, is it normal for a toddler that age to be awake, have eaten breakfast and then playing with his toys all by 6am? Of course it’s poasible, just doesn’t seem super likely. I know it’s not the case for either of my kids but I guess it would make sense if the boyfriend had a job that started early. But then I’d think he would’ve included that in his timeline. I’d imagIne he’d say he was getting ready for work, rather than lying down playing on his phone as he stayed. Or would have said he was getting the kid ready for daycare etc.

Noting:
  • Amari’s grandmother told the I-Team that the two Facetimed with Amari that night (April 30) and he seemed happy.
  • That’s the last time she saw her grandson.
  • In the following days, she did not see her daughter Facetime with Amari. Then, her daughter said she received a call that he had been kidnapped. Tayler rushed back to Las Vegas.
  • Howard doesn’t believe her daughter and her boyfriend’s stories add up.
  • “You’re not thinking that your boyfriend who just gave your son away to a stranger, you’re not finding anything wrong with that?” Howard questioned. “I’m terrified over here. I’m a freaking mess. I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. I can’t heal.”
  • Howard says Amari was supposed to visit her in Colorado. She purchased a plane ticket for him, but her daughter decided to leave him in Las Vegas with her boyfriend, instead.
  • I-Team reached out to Tayler Nicholson on Monday. After briefly talking and being asked more about her boyfriend’s story, it appears she hung up.

This seems to be the most logical scenario. If this is the case, is it possible the Mom really doesn’t know what happened? I think so.

On a separate thought, is it normal for a toddler that age to be awake, have eaten breakfast and then playing with his toys all by 6am? Of course it’s poasible, just doesn’t seem super likely. I know it’s not the case for either of my kids but I guess it would make sense if the boyfriend had a job that started early. But then I’d think he would’ve included that in his timeline. I’d imagIne he’d say he was getting ready for work, rather than lying down playing on his phone as he stayed. Or would have said he was getting the kid ready for daycare etc.
My kids and I were very early risers at that age, but can't make a blanket statement about it.

What the story means, though, is not only was Amari up, done eating, and busy playing....the mystery woman was also up early enough to have traveled to their motel room. That's odd, to me.

jmo

If Zanny the Nanny, oh sorry mystery woman :) kidnapped him why didn't he chase after her? How long was he gone before he realised she had taken him. Would Amari not scream, The time between her showing up and him noticing Amari gone is vital. It can't be seconds, in the least it has to be several minits for what he says played out.

If Zanny the Nanny, oh sorry mystery woman :) kidnapped him why didn't he chase after her? How long was he gone before he realised she had taken him. Would Amari not scream, The time between her showing up and him noticing Amari gone is vital. It can't be seconds, in the least it has to be several minits for what he says played out.
He says he looked all around. But she escaped him, carrying a 2yo who doesn't know her and into a car I guess without bothering with a car seat as we all know it takes some time to put a child in a seat.

jmo

My kids are practically ready for lunch by 6am -they’re dressed, fed, and doing school or playing before 6am - but I think 7am is a more likely wake-up time for the average toddler. 6am is an odd time for a relative to visit, IMO. Even if the relative knew he would be ready to play at 6am, it’s a bit...rude? to show up when caregiver is probably getting himself ready for the day, IMO. If the “aunt” visited around 8/830am, there would have been guests setting off for work, hotel employees arriving for the start of a 9-5 workday, etc...

My kids and I were very early risers at that age, but can't make a blanket statement about it.

What the story means, though, is not only was Amari up, done eating, and busy playing....the mystery woman was also up early enough to have traveled to their motel room. That's odd, to me.

jmo
More than odd.

Not sure how far I can go with this but I’ll give it a whirl.

If Amari had eaten breakfast and was playing with his toys at 6:00 am, Terrell was up at 5:00-5:30 am. Change a diaper, get some food out and watch Amari play. Ya…not sure that would be happening.

Terrell and Taylor maybe BF/GF but I guarantee you that they are in business together somehow. Her neck tattoo tells me all I need to know.

I can’t see Terrell getting up early much.

Terrell is admittedly that last person to see Amari. That puts him in a precarious position. He’s the guy who the focus is on.

If, as some have surmised, that Terrell kept Amari with him to ensure Taylor’s return I can understand him doing that. I get it. He may have gone a step further and had someone take Amari and hide him from Taylor to scare her and “keep her in line”. I can see that happening too.

These scenarios can be accomplished without involving LE. It’s a thing between Terrell and Taylor.

What doesn’t make sense is Terrell reporting Amari missing if he did anything like what I’ve listed above.

What does make sense is reporting Amari missing, lying, making up a story and covering your tracks, when YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING BAD AND NEED TO COVER IT UP!

Now you have to create a story that is partially true and then make up the rest. The problem is that Terrell doesn’t appear to be too bright. His story in his world is plausible. In our world, it’s BS and we can see right through it.

I’m guessing that Taylor did not have a choice. Amari was staying with Terrell. Taylor is well aware the story is bogus. He fed her the story but you can tell she’s nervous and fearful. I think she’s playing along hoping that there’s a possibility that she gets her son back. Taylor is trying to keep herself safe, cover for Terrell and is in self preservation mode. That girl is scared. For now, I am reserving judgement and hoping Taylor gets through this. I am not reserving judgement on Terrell.

MOO, IMO, IMHO etc. etc.

More than odd.

Not sure how far I can go with this but I’ll give it a whirl.

If Amari had eaten breakfast and was playing with his toys at 6:00 am, Terrell was up at 5:00-5:30 am. Change a diaper, get some food out and watch Amari play. Ya…not sure that would be happening.

Terrell and Taylor maybe BF/GF but I guarantee you that they are in business together somehow. Her neck tattoo tells me all I need to know.

I can’t see Terrell getting up early much.

Terrell is admittedly that last person to see Amari. That puts him in a precarious position. He’s the guy who the focus is on.

If, as some have surmised, that Terrell kept Amari with him to ensure Taylor’s return I can understand him doing that. I get it. He may have gone a step further and had someone take Amari and hide him from Taylor to scare her and “keep her in line”. I can see that happening too.

These scenarios can be accomplished without involving LE. It’s a thing between Terrell and Taylor.

What doesn’t make sense is Terrell reporting Amari missing if he did anything like what I’ve listed above.

What does make sense is reporting Amari missing, lying, making up a story and covering your tracks, when YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING BAD AND NEED TO COVER IT UP!

Now you have to create a story that is partially true and then make up the rest. The problem is that Terrell doesn’t appear to be too bright. His story in his world is plausible. In our world, it’s BS and we can see right through it.

I’m guessing that Taylor did not have a choice. Amari was staying with Terrell. Taylor is well aware the story is bogus. He fed her the story but you can tell she’s nervous and fearful. I think she’s playing along hoping that there’s a possibility that she gets her son back. Taylor is trying to keep herself safe, cover for Terrell and is in self preservation mode. That girl is scared. For now, I am reserving judgement and hoping Taylor gets through this. I am not reserving judgement on Terrell.

MOO, IMO, IMHO etc. etc.
I agree with most of what you said. Where my opinion differs from yours is this. Taylor HAS a choice IMO. She can go to LE tell them EVERYTHING she knows and ask for protection. Heck, she could have asked for protection during the interview. It's her opportunity to do what is right for Amari. So far to me it appears her choice is to protect Terrell.

I agree with most of what you said. Where my opinion differs from yours is this. Taylor HAS a choice IMO. She can go to LE tell them EVERYTHING she knows and ask for protection. Heck, she could have asked for protection during the interview. It's her opportunity to do what is right for Amari. So far to me it appears her choice is to protect Terrell.
I agree with you totally on that point. I’m still trying to decide exactly what she knows at this point, but you are correct she does have a choice.

Exactly. All the poking the bear talk. You have to be kidding. Poke any Mama bear like that it's time to go Grizzly. MOO

I just watched the interview again, She looks terrified. Now that could be because she knows what's really happened and is scared of being caught or it's him she's scared of, or both. There is know doubt in my mind, she is in turmoil.

I agree with you totally on that point. I’m still trying to decide exactly what she knows at this point, but you are correct she does have a choice.

Yes, none of this makes any sense at all. If you are being coerced or threatened by someone who is keeping your child hostage, you call the police, the child's father, looks like a lot of choices here.

My hope is that Amari was mysteriously taken by someone who is actually caring for him right now. But, that "hope" is slim to none.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back