NV NV - Angela Smith, 30, Conner, 6, Cailey, 4, en route to Las Vegas with bf, 25 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MISSING!!!! Please share!!!

157021493_3692187210858724_2394875089441796885_o.jpg

Family members reported Smith and her two juvenile children (Conner - age 6 & Cailey - age 4) missing. Smith was last seen with her children and boyfriend, Thomas Robinson, leaving Boulder City on 02/25/2021 in an unregistered red 1992 convertible Chrysler LeBaron en route to Las Vegas, NV.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Smith, her children or Robinson are strongly encouraged to contact the Boulder City Police Department: 702.293.9224, extension 1.

Boulder City Police searching for missing mother and children | KLAS

Boulder City to Las Vegas is about 30 miles Google Maps

Perhaps I missed it. Is there a reason to think something is wrong versus the family just being on a road trip? Did someone miss work? She didn't call when she said she would?

I think they mean Jack Skeleton from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

The name of the character in that movie is Jack Skellington, as someone above stated. Regardless of her tattoo, though, I just don't have a great feeling about this, coming on the heels of the death of James Hutchinson, whose "mother" attempted to abandon her children in a parking lot and ended up running poor James over when he desperately clung to the car. Folks on the thread for that case have suggested that the "mother" might've been trying to abandon her kids at the behest of her boyfriend, and, I dunno, I get the sense that this woman, too, might be the type who's so desperate to hold onto a man that she'll literally kill her own kids for him. This is all MOO and conjecture, of course.

I looked today and can find nothing?
Did a bit of Facebook sleuthing, Boulder City Police post has been removed and I found a profile I'm pretty sure is the mom's with updates from 2022 so it seems probable they have been found

Did a bit of Facebook sleuthing, Boulder City Police post has been removed and I found a profile I'm pretty sure is the mom's with updates from 2022 so it seems probable they have been found
Thanks for doing that!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back