NV NV - Anique Beauregard, aka Nikki Knox, 41, Las Vegas, 1 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths always welcomes friends and family members who are wishing to share "inside information", but we do require those members to apply to become a Verified Insider in order for them to state information as fact without having to provide links to support what they post.

For an explanation of why Websleuths has this policy in place, and for instruction on how to apply, please read our "Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters" found here.

The VI process is quick and simple, usually takes about 2 days max, and once approval is given, posts that have been removed will be reinstated.

Bikini
Flip flops
Wave runners
Unnamed male
Black pickup truck

That’s it.
Don’t know where they were going or if made it from their intended destination?
Did Nikki live alone or with her bf/fiancé?
She was with her fiancé, and they were leaving the lake. Went to put up jet skis, 2 friends were there and packed up, Nikki and her fiancé went to load jetskis. He came back she didn’t. He said she took off walking. (But left her cigarettes and purse and phone in the truck) she’s been missing ever since.

Do we know why the investigator did not do background checks on the two men who were with her or finger print or lie detector test

I'm a friend of Nikki Knox I'm not able to tell u my experiences with the two men but you me I don't believe they the police investigate the case at all sence recently i all most lost my life .

She was in two abusive relationships and was trying to leave but what I'm curious of is with the back ground of these two men why haven't they did more

Sence I personally can sAy I believe it's a human trafficking wring

Bumping case up. I hope she's considered "endangered missing" and LE continue to investigate her case.

I hope she's okay out there and will still be located safe.

Just in case, here are a few UIDs from Nevada.
Here is a female Jane-Doe found buried in Las Vegas in 2020:

Here is a female Jane-Doe found in a burned trailer in Nevada in 2020:

Here is a female Jane-Doe found in 2021 by hikers near Reno:

A female found unresponsive in Las Vegas in 2022. Weight does not match closely, though. :

A woman found by hikers near Las Vegas in 2024. She might be hispanic, though:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back