Found Safe NV - Atreyu Drewry, 6 mos. Las Vegas, 5 March 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apsolutely not! What a ridiculous thing for the woman to even bring up! Not the poster, the woman in video!
I figured as much re. missing children. I was actually being sarcastic about it lol. It is odd she brought that up.

What in the hinky meter on drugs is this?! I’m hoping this child is okay...”his uncle was with him if anything did happen, he’s known him forever” say what?! He’s a baby, how long is that really? This video is gonna get us all in trouble.

MOO
EBM

Last edited:
What in the hunky meter on drugs is this?! I’m hoping this child is okay...”his uncle was with him if anything did happen, he’s known him forever” say what?! He’s a baby, how long is that really? This video is gonna get us all in trouble.[
What in the hinky meter on drugs is this?! I’m hoping this child is okay...”his uncle was with him if anything did happen, he’s known him forever” say what?! He’s a baby, how long is that really? This video is gonna get us all in trouble.

MOO
EBM
I couldn't quite make it out as the mother spoke so quickly, but I believe she said the male family friend was like an uncle to the baby, rather than being his actual uncle.

Oh My......I got nothing else.

I'll be darned. Just came to post the update. Never in a million years would have thought happy resolution. Hope CPS keeps an eye on this kiddo.
Honestly, I didn't get much of a 'hinky' vibe from the mother on that video. Unusual and odd yes and worth the child welfare office keeping tabs on though! But the fact that a male known to the babysitter picked her and the baby up made me think there was no connection with the parents in that regard. Glad the baby is home though!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back