NV - Boy, 17, beaten to death by up to 15 classmates; 8 arrests made

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Well, that is that.

"Draskovich is representing Robinson. He said he is going to petition the judge to immediately release his client, since he has been in custody since his arrest in November of 2023."
The ink isn't even dry and they will be walking out. Life is cheap I guess.
this plea deal is horrible. what was the DA thinking? If I was the murdered young man's mother i would be livid too.

I can't imagine how she feels. Her 17 year old son sticks up for his friend, gets stomped to death by a bunch of other kids, and 10 months later those responsible are walking the streets.

Last edited:
I can't imagine how she feels. Her 17 year old son sticks up for his friend, gets stomped to death by a bunch of other kids, and 10 months later those responsible are walking the streets.
PW can you please give us a little insight into how this happens? Seriously how can a judge let this happen and be okay with it? It’s crazy to me that 10 months is all they received. What are they going to learn from that? Moo

PW can you please give us a little insight into how this happens? Seriously how can a judge let this happen and be okay with it? It’s crazy to me that 10 months is all they received. What are they going to learn from that? Moo
I certainly am not an expert in juvenile law (I've avoided it for the most part) and procedures vary greatly from state to state. But, within the confines of the statutes, it is up to the prosecutor whether they are prosecuted as adults or juveniles. And once it is in juvenile, punishment options are limited. The Judge could have rejected this odd plea agreement, but the DA would likely have just dismissed. I very early on suspected something like this would happen based upon what I knew of the DA. For 17 year old to be prosecuted as juveniles for a violent assault resulting in a death is rather unusual, but here we are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino
Back