NV NV - Brandon Michael Murphy “BMurph”, 30, Las Vegas, 18 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
brandon-murphy.jpg

So we need to add a photo of his vehicle or like vehicle to this flyer.

ETA: I see you just posted the vehicle.

Also add all these to the new flyer:
Working on another one to take the Black off and shorten so the font is bigger but here’s one.

Attachments

• 093C5A4F-24EE-45E8-9182-D73D93F19C57.jpeg
    093C5A4F-24EE-45E8-9182-D73D93F19C57.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 18
Additionally contact all media.

Could BMurph have voluntarily disappeared or decided to go off the grid? How much jail tome was he facing for felony theft and active warrants?
We have. Need the final report back from LVPD and then they’re ready to go. Family is talking with The Vanished Podcast tomorrow. No sense of urgency from Vegas. It’s really weird. I don’t think he’d do much time tbh. There’s more to it.

We have. Need the final report back from LVPD and then they’re ready to go. Family is talking with The Vanished Podcast tomorrow. No sense of urgency from Vegas. It’s really weird. I don’t think he’d do much time tbh. There’s more to it.
I convinced a meteorologist with that station to run it without. I know. No shame.

Sorry I meant maybe contact some of the Texas news stations in addition if you haven’t already. :)

Well if he’s got active warrants out you’d think they might be interested in apprehending him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back