NV NV - Brandon Michael Murphy “BMurph”, 30, Las Vegas, 18 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
May I suggest a better image of Bmurph's hand tat for a flyer might be helpful? I think there might have been a better image of it on his FB page? It seems that if he's paying cash at places that the hand tat and the beard are the most likely things to stand out in a quick transaction at a payment counter.

His daughter is adorable. I hope she and his mom will be reunited with him soon.

She can’t remember. That’s the problem. MC/CC was the first stop. They couldn’t find anyone who had seen him so didn’t want to touch it.

No one is exactly sure the date. They believe the 14th or 15th. No confirmed sightings in TX so they filed in LV.
Okay, something's not jiving here for me. He left Las Vegas on the 14th or 15th and drove straight through to Colorado City (first stop). That is normally a 15-hour drive, but presumably he was taking back roads. This added 4 days to the trip? Google Maps

Okay, something's not jiving here for me. He left Las Vegas on the 14th or 15th and drove straight through to Colorado City (first stop). That is normally a 15-hour drive, but presumably he was taking back roads. This added 4 days to the trip? Google Maps
That’s the thing. No one 100% knows if that’s when he left. He had a flight booked on the 8th and didn’t get on it. Then went MIA until the 12th. The timeline is all sorts of jumbled.

This is only like $140

Indeed, but it’s the nature and style of the pic that looks familiar to the style of other pics I’ve seen posted in other cases. Its really not a whole bunch of money, agreed. Just an observation, could mean nothing. Jmo

Las Vegas PD have been totally useless. What would be the next level of command? State officials? FBI?

There is this UID in Austin
Unidentified Person Case

The "Chris" could be Kris or Christina, or no one at all. I am concerned that he had a stressful life-change 2 weeks before this, missed a flight, and then ended up in this potentially broken down hot car in what I can only guess was a very serious desire to make it home.
Without getting too personal, I am curious if the circumstances leading to the break up involve other people or drugs. I am also curious how daughter ended up with grandma while bmurph and ex-fiance ended up in Las Vegas? Has anyone been able to place where he was between the 8th and 18th?

What did he do for a living?
What was wrong with the car that had to be repaired?
Did he use a tow truck?
Would he have gone to an auto parts store?

And, if the car WAS repaired why would he need to drive on the back roads? Wonder if the passenger was still with him?
On the other hand, if the car was repaired, he may have wanted to drive on back roads to avoid someone. IMO

The cryptic nature of what he was doing even before leaving makes me feel like this is his choice. He still needs to be found, but for me, that is the better option. Much better than foul play. So, I hope that he is indeed just missing on his own and will check in with someone soon. It's pure torture to not know if someone you love is ok or not. He has very good friends with some good sleuth experience here! He is lucky to have you.

Now, let's see how we can sleuth some things to see what makes sense and what doesn't. A timeline of sorts, with miles and time needed to travel between locations. I'm not sure he was in texas at the pizza place. It doesn't seem like it .

Oh, also- is he from lafayette, la? If so, does he have a Cajon accent? I live in new orleans but went to college in Lafayette and they have a very distinctive accent. That would be good to note, if he does. Not many people hear cajuns around the country!

H
The cryptic nature of what he was doing even before leaving makes me feel like this is his choice. He still needs to be found, but for me, that is the better option. Much better than foul play. So, I hope that he is indeed just missing on his own and will check in with someone soon. It's pure torture to not know if someone you love is ok or not. He has very good friends with some good sleuth experience here! He is lucky to have you.

Now, let's see how we can sleuth some things to see what makes sense and what doesn't. A timeline of sorts, with miles and time needed to travel between locations. I'm not sure he was in texas at the pizza place. It doesn't seem like it .

Oh, also- is he from lafayette, la? If so, does he have a Cajon accent? I live in new orleans but went to college in Lafayette and they have a very distinctive accent. That would be good to note, if he does. Not many people hear cajuns around the country!
He is from Lafayette but doesn’t necessarily speak with an accent. I originally thought the cryptic behavior was intentional as well, but it has since occurred to me that if he was indeed hiding from bad folks around Vegas, it would have been necessary to stay hidden for his own protection.

H

He is from Lafayette but doesn’t necessarily speak with an accent. I originally thought the cryptic behavior was intentional as well, but it has since occurred to me that if he was indeed hiding from bad folks around Vegas, it would have been necessary to stay hidden for his own protection.

Hmm. That's true, too. Is there anyone he would confide in, if that was the case? Most of us have that one person.

Hey y’all. I have been sick the last couple of days but will have an update later today. Lots of movement. Detectives finally responded and Tim Miller and team are involved. Some stuff I can’t mention because of the nature of everything but there’s a lot going on behind the scenes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back