GUILTY NV - Britney Ujlaky, 16, Elko, 10 March 2020; last seen getting in Ford F-150, found deceased, *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rodeo Friend Who Mourned Slain Nev. Teen on Facebook Is Now Accused of Murder: 'No Worse Betrayal'

MARCH 23
Dickey, who is accused of killing the teen who considered him her “big brother,” allegedly told deputies differing stories about what happened when she vanished.
On March 13, Dickey mourned her loss on Facebook.

Dickey is being held without bail at the Elko County Jail.
He has not yet entered a plea. It is unclear whether he has retained an attorney who can speak on his behalf.

An additional report on case...

‘The Betrayal In This Is Unreal’: 16-Year-Old 'Cowgirl' Allegedly Murdered By Friend Who Mourned Her Death With Family

A Nevada man has been arrested in connection to the slaying of a 16-year-old girl, whose half-naked body was foundwrapped in a tarp near a remote desert roadway in March 11.
Before his arrest, Dickey allegedly attempted to mislead investigators.
Dickey first told detectives he and Ujlaky spent three and a half hours driving around before she disappeared that afternoon.
His account of events leading up to Ujlaky’s disappearance contained a number of inconsistencies, authorities said. Video surveillance also contradicted a previous timeline he fed investigators. Dickey initially stated he picked up Ujlaky from Angel Park in Elko around 1:30 p.m. However, she was recorded getting into his Chevrolet pickup nearly two hours later, closer to 3:22 p.m.

‘The Betrayal In This Is Unreal’: 16-Year-Old 'Cowgirl' Allegedly Murdered By Friend Who Mourned Her Death With Family

Apple earbuds found nearby Ujlaky’s body also matched a pair she was wearing in a Snapchat message that was sent to one of her friends while she was hanging out with Dickey shortly before she was killed.

Dickey initially denied having a sexual relationship with the murdered teenager, detectives said. However, a used condom found near her tarp-wrapped corpse contained both Ujlaky's and Dickey’s DNA. The breakthrough ultimately led to Dickey’s arrest.

When investigators confronted Dickey with the evidence, he walked back his earlier statement, saying he had sex with Ujlaky the day she was killed. Ujlaky's family and friends, however, insisted that there was no previous sexual relationship between the pair and she wasn't interested in him romantically.

SMH -- Another not-so-smart kid who apparently doesn't know about DNA WRT bodily fluids. Grrrrrr.
At least LE has a suspect in custody and some decent evidence that shows they were together.

Police: Nevada man fabricated alibi in teen girl's killing

18-year-old Bryce Dickey of Spring Creek, was charged Monday with murder in the March 8 death of 16-year-old Gabrielle ``Britney” Ujlaky. Authorities say they have the option to amend that charge to include sexual assault, according to the Elko Daily Free Press.

Dickey was being held without bail Tuesday in the Elko County Jail. District Attorney Tyler Ingram could pursue the death penalty so Dickey must be appointed a death-penalty-qualified lawyer before his court appearance.

A detective’s probable cause statement says evidence implicating Dickey includes blood on a pair of boots and sweatshirt, and a used condom that tested positive for the DNA of Dickey and Ujlaky.

Her body was found March 11. A condom wrapper was found in the road, along with keys on a lanyard with “Britney” on it.

Dickey agreed to provide a DNA sample after the body was identified March 13 and he was confronted with contradictions in statements.

Police: Nevada man fabricated alibi in teen girl's killing

18-year-old Bryce Dickey of Spring Creek, was charged Monday with murder in the March 8 death of 16-year-old Gabrielle ``Britney” Ujlaky. Authorities say they have the option to amend that charge to include sexual assault, according to the Elko Daily Free Press.

Dickey was being held without bail Tuesday in the Elko County Jail. District Attorney Tyler Ingram could pursue the death penalty so Dickey must be appointed a death-penalty-qualified lawyer before his court appearance.

A detective’s probable cause statement says evidence implicating Dickey includes blood on a pair of boots and sweatshirt, and a used condom that tested positive for the DNA of Dickey and Ujlaky.

Her body was found March 11. A condom wrapper was found in the road, along with keys on a lanyard with “Britney” on it.

Dickey agreed to provide a DNA sample after the body was identified March 13 and he was confronted with contradictions in statements.

Geez. Was he high or something? Or did he just want to get caught?

BD’s FB says he’s “in a relationship”, but I didn’t notice with whom. Either he fantasized it was BU- or he actually was dating someone else. I’m guessing he raped her & she threatened to tell. Interested to see what COD is. That vile wimpass twerpy creep. I hope he rots!

BD’s FB says he’s “in a relationship”, but I didn’t notice with whom. Either he fantasized it was BU- or he actually was dating someone else. I’m guessing he raped her & she threatened to tell. Interested to see what COD is. That vile wimpass twerpy creep. I hope he rots!

From what I gathered early on (right after the arrest) he did have an actual GF, but she deleted social media (as would anyone!).

Just searched to see if any new info- nothing yet. I love the pics of GBU hugging & standing up on top of her horse- gives a glimpse of why her family calls her a “firecracker”. Such a waste to lose this vibrant young woman. An earlier article said BD’s friends were giving her a hard time at school recently. I hope they are investigated as well. You never know what role they may have played.

Arrest made:

Elko County Sheriff's Office

18 year old Bryce Dickey.

He was posting about her disappearance! Not sure of the relationship. Bryce Dickey

After seeing his last public post, it made me think of some words from Rihanna's song:

"But you put on quite a show
Really had me goin"

Sickening

Innocent until proven guilty of course.

Just saw this -- Please forgive if it's a repeat.
What an idiot. Why, why, why?
He's in a heap o' trouble. Member of Mensa, he ain't. :mad:

Rodeo Friend Allegedly Raped Teen Cowgirl Before Brutally Murdering Her
Bryce Dickey allegedly raped his longtime friend, Gabrielle "Britney" Ujlaky, before choking her and slashing her throat, say authorities
By KC Baker
March 25, 2020 01:30 PM

Chilling new details have emerged in the case of an 18-year-old cowboy accused of brutally murdering a 16-year-old cowgirl he knew from the rodeo circuit.
Gabrielle “Britney” Ujlaky, 16, had been missing for three days when her partially clothed body was found on March 11 at Burner Basin, a remote part of the desert about 6 miles north of Spring Creek, Nevada, where she lived with her family.

[...]
In a criminal complaint obtained by PEOPLE, Elko County prosecutors say that on March 8, the day Ujlaky vanished, Dickey allegedly “choked” her by wrapping a ligature around her neck, raped her and then slashed her throat.

The stab wound she suffered “severed her carotid artery in half,” according to the probable cause statement obtained by PEOPLE.
[...]
Dickey is charged with first-degree open murder with the use of deadly weapon including but not limited to felony murder sexual assault with the use of a deadly weapon and sexual assault, the complaint says.
On Monday, District Attorney Tyler Ingram formally informed the court that the state may seek to impose the death penalty if Dickey is convicted, the complaint states.
More here:

Last edited:
Just saw this -- Please forgive if it's a repeat:

More here:

(not a repeat) This article includes new details on case; although tragic, thanks for sharing.

Chilling new details have emerged in the case of an 18-year-old cowboy accused of brutally murdering a 16-year-old cowgirl he knew from the rodeo circuit.
In a criminal complaint obtained by PEOPLE, Elko County prosecutors say that on March 8, the day Ujlaky vanished, Dickey allegedly “choked” her by wrapping a ligature around her neck, raped her and then slashed her throat.

The stab wound she suffered “severed her carotid artery in half,” according to the probable cause statement obtained by PEOPLE

New details released involving COD
Dickey allegedly “choked” her by wrapping a ligature around her neck, raped her and then slashed her throat.

Charges:
Dickey is charged with first-degree open murder with the use of deadly weapon including but not limited to felony murder sexual assault with the use of a deadly weapon and sexual assault, the complaint says.

So pitiful & such a tragic loss!!

Wow. Good to know that NV may put the DP on the table. Such a horrible betrayal.

Justice for Britney.
Yes- bring it! From the People article:
“District Attorney Tyler Ingram formally informed the court that the state may seek to impose the death penalty if Dickey is convicted.”

I thought I saw him in a bullet proof vest in an arrest photo. I think some of those NV cowboy families are already thinking DP. And I can’t blame them.

Nevada Teen Allegedly Raped And Had Throat Slashed By 'Shy' Young Cowboy

@borndem @JudgeJoe

This updated article found here on Oxygen site will make you sick & angry to say the least! :mad:
I’ll never be able to comprehend how people are capable of doing things such as this to other individuals.

From the article, GBU’s dad’s thoughts paraphrased:

“GBU’s friends & family allege she had been bullied by D’s friends months before her death...
Father suspects D didn’t act alone...
having a hard time believing just one person did this”.

BD’s FB tagline is nauseating in light of the crime he so cavalierly committed.
“~Respect is earned by those who will tear themselves to the ground to earn trust~”
What does this little worm know about respect or trust? For being so “shy” he sure presents himself as cocky. Definitely entitled.

He’s been assigned an attorney- experienced as required by NV for a DP case.

Woodbury assigned to defend murder suspect

“According to the Nevada Supreme Court, in matters where the death penalty may be sought or imposed, special defense counsel must meet three requirements: The attorney must have been the lead attorney in five felony trials, including one murder trial tried to completion; acted as defense co-counsel in one death penalty trial; and be licensed to practice law for at least three years.”

From the article, GBU’s dad’s thoughts paraphrased:

“GBU’s friends & family allege she had been bullied by D’s friends months before her death...
Father suspects D didn’t act alone...
having a hard time believing just one person did this”.

Bullied by his friends? Why? I have my suspicions, but I will keep them to myself. Maybe more people will be charged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back