GUILTY NV - Brodie Ansley, 16 mos, beaten to death, Las Vegas, 14 Feb 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
given my history with vegas prosecutors these two will get whats coming to them.

Believe it or not, these 2 still haven't gone to trial. Amrin Ansley (mother) has a calendar call on 6/14/2012 and is being held on $1 million cash bail. Jeremiah Ayala (boyfriend) has a calendar call on 5/15/2012 and is being held on $100,000 cash bail. As he is the one that beat the baby to death, I am a bit perplexed by the bail amounts.

Believe it or not, these 2 still haven't gone to trial. Amrin Ansley (mother) has a calendar call on 6/14/2012 and is being held on $1 million cash bail. Jeremiah Ayala (boyfriend) has a calendar call on 5/15/2012 and is being held on $100,000 cash bail. As he is the one that beat the baby to death, I am a bit perplexed by the bail amounts.

You mean the mother... who was supposed to PROTECT her baby is actually being held accountable for allowing her baby to be killed?

Instead of being charged with "child endangerment" and released on bail... she is being charged and held on a million dollars?

I don't understand why her bail is higher either... but I think I will just celebrate that she is actually being HELD and CHARGED. :woohoo:

I just wish his bail matched hers. But, apparently it doesn't matter, as they are both still being held. I just found it curious.

From January 2013:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/mother-sentenced-role-daughters-beating-death

The mother of an 18-month-old girl beaten to death in 2006 was sentenced this week to eight to 20 years in prison.

Amrin Ansley, 28, in November pleaded guilty to felony child abuse with substantial bodily harm...

In October, Ayala, 25, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and three counts of child abuse. He is set to be sentenced Feb. 8 by Judge Michael Villani. Ayala could face 20 years to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Ayala is currently incarcerated per Nevada DOC records, but no details were given on his sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back