Recovered/Located NV - Chastity Valencia, 24, Sparks, 4 May 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes we have noted that. someone should contact LE.
I saw that I just didn't want to attempt to contact if someone else already did and was waiting on a reply.
If someone else does or has please post on here. If no one does I will try tomorrow. :)

We've all been talking about it, but no one has called LE yet...

I saw that I just didn't want to attempt to contact if someone else already did and was waiting on a reply.
If someone else does or has please post on here. If no one does I will try tomorrow. :)

Ok, I didn't call but I did send a message to the Sparks Police Dept via Facebook. :)

Ok, I didn't call but I did send a message to the Sparks Police Dept via Facebook. :)

Thank you for taking the initiative!! I hope this information helps them to find that she's safe or move the case forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone find it strange that the recent things posted are music related and she has never posted music previously... on this account of hers that I can see anyway. So, it seems not like her to do so. Also, if she was back with her child one would think there would be postings of the child.

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing. Plus she's a beautiful girl who likes to post selfies but her profile pic is an old one. I'd love to know she's actually safe and it's not someone else posting on her account.

Sorry for just now getting back.

I sent a pm to the Sparks Police asking if Chastity was still considered a missing person? Either she or someone has been posting/updating her facebook. I also sent a link to a missing article and her facebook.

Their response was a flyer of the media release that she was missing. sigh.

Sorry for just now getting back.

I sent a pm to the Sparks Police asking if Chastity was still considered a missing person? Either she or someone has been posting/updating her facebook. I also sent a link to a missing article and her facebook.

Their response was a flyer of the media release that she was missing. sigh.

On August 5th, someone told her the police were still looking for her and said she needed to call them to let them know if she's okay. There hasn't been anything posted in response to that post... until this past Tuesday.

The response from her account said ...

"The police haven't been looking for me for a couple months now. I don't know where you got your information from but it's not correct. I've already talked with them a while back. Thank you for your concern though."

SO WEIRD.

Creepy. I can't help but think of Todd Kohlhepp. I hope she really is okay.

On August 5th, someone told her the police were still looking for her and said she needed to call them to let them know if she's okay. There hasn't been anything posted in response to that post... until this past Tuesday.

The response from her account said ...

"The police haven't been looking for me for a couple months now. I don't know where you got your information from but it's not correct. I've already talked with them a while back. Thank you for your concern though."

SO WEIRD.

good find. I'm disappointed the person asking wasn't more persistent. I don't see any indication that Sparks PD has resolved the case. I see this summary for her case (#17-4149) still online:
http://sparkspolice.com/missing-person-8/

If you change the number at the end of the URL to 7, 5, or 2 you can see other missing person reports which have been updated to say the person was located.

Maybe someone should verbally call

Maybe someone should verbally call

I will but I am hoping someone else wants to. I don't have the best phone voice and not sure I can share the info verbally that well. If no one else is willing I will jot down notes from here and make an attempt.

Chastity has been located!

I hope this ss of a pm is ok to post as proof it is from the Sparks Police Dept. so she can be moved to located.
If not, I apologize, please delete.

d744477dc4fe50233b5e3ccde156fd97.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member