Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, Patricia has a sister that is active in her thread here. I could be imagining things, but am pretty sure.

I was just going to suggest Patricia after seeing her mentioned in another thread as they both have "s" tattoos on their right arm.
Patricia Taylor aged 14-15, missing since 1980 from Oklahoma. Exact date unknown, default of Jan. 1, 1980 is being used.

Namus Link: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31371/29/

Eyes: hazel/green
Hair: red/auburn
Estimated height: 64-68 inches ( 64 inches a little taller than Arroyo, but it is an estimate of Patricia's height.

She was turned in about a month ago

From Patricia/Patsi's Facebook page:

''Our DNA submission is still in the process of being profiled in order to move on to the next step which is CODIS. At this time though, we have unofficially ruled out both Walker County Jane Doe and Arroyo Grande Jane Doe due to a conflict of dates. Both of these girls were discovered before Patsi's last known date of contact. Thank you. -April.''

Really wondering if she was a human trafficking victim, perhaps from another country. I normally don't say this, but I think we might be looking for a girl who went missing several years before her death.

Were her eyes hazel or blue? The NCMEC recons depict her eyes as blue; Doe Net says "blue or green or hazel"; NamUs says "hazel or blue". How can eyes be hazel or blue? They're not even similar. Based on this, I'm kind of guessing that her eyes were greenish with tinges of blue; but I have no idea.

I noticed the discrepancy in her eye color from the different sites.

Just a few questions.
Does anyone know if they plan on doing isotope analysis in the near future. That will help a lot, to eliminate all these missing person cases from other countries.
Secondly, I do wonder if other post mortem pictures are available, another angles and perhaps different lighting will certainly help.

Andria Bailey.JPG

I would like to add Andria Bailey in discussion. Not much is known about her, she was reported missing ten years after the actual dissapearance. It's a long shot, but we should try. According to the missing persons report she is way to tall, and has distinctive birthmark on her back. We should be cautious when using her stats because maybe they aren't that close to the truth when we know how awfully late she was reported.

Here is the link to Charley Project:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bailey_andria.html

Perhaps she was ruled out automatically because her DNA is available in the database according to NAMUS

I noticed the discrepancy in her eye color from the different sites.

If she is like my brother, it can change. When he is angry, his eyes will be green. Happy, deep blue. Hazel when nothing is going on that upsets him. We are Cherokee, and with him, it just depends on his mood.

I think eye color can be subjective, too, depending on who is looking at them and the lighting. People don't see hues/shades of colors the same way. My husband thinks his eyes are hazel, but they look plain old brown to me. My mother said her eyes were hazel, too, which is why I probably think my husband's are more brown, but I thought her eyes were gray with flecks of gold. My sister's eyes are sky blue, they're very distinctive, and my nieces eyes look like liquid mercury/pyrite, they don't seem to fit into any standard category. My step father's eyes were green, but at times they looked teal/blue. I guess my point is that unless eyes are clearly blue, brown, green or gray, which all eyes are not, then what they actually are can open to the interpretation of the observer. What looks blue to me might appear hazel or gray to someone else.

Cynthia Gooding.jpg

Cynthia Robin Gooding

Another one that I'd like to add here. Maybe I've missed something but I didn't see her mentioned here. She dissapeared five years before, presumably after hitchhiking with friend. Some stats are spot on, for example height and weight. Interestingly, she has green eyes, and we have seen some conflicting reports about eyes in this case, green colour is sometimes also mentioned. Scar on her left eyebrow is supposedly visible, but they maybe didn't see it during autopsy because she was severly beaten with fists. It is impossible to tell if she has spacing or gap on the right upper side of her teeths, pictures are not of great quality.

Again, DNA is available according to the report, and maybe unbeknownst to us she was ruled out.

From Patricia/Patsi's Facebook page:

''Our DNA submission is still in the process of being profiled in order to move on to the next step which is CODIS. At this time though, we have unofficially ruled out both Walker County Jane Doe and Arroyo Grande Jane Doe due to a conflict of dates. Both of these girls were discovered before Patsi's last known date of contact. Thank you. -April.''

Post.
The dates were not concrete back when she was turned in

Yes, they received records from the OK DHS that confirmed her whereabouts after 1980 which they didn't have access to before. I think I read the previous date was based on her last known contact with a relative.

Rick of the Clark County Coroner's Office has said that the records regarding Arroyo's eye color "are a mess". There are at least 3 reports-each listing a different eye color depending on which report he is reading. Her eyes are listed variously as blue, green, hazel depending on the report. Just MOO, but in my searches of MPs, I am also looking at MPs with gray eyes. You never know.......

Agreed, Rainwater, you never know. Eye color aside, not everyone can agree on the color of something, look at the dress phenomenon!

Yes, they received records from the OK DHS that confirmed her whereabouts after 1980 which they didn't have access to before. I think I read the previous date was based on her last known contact with a relative.

Wow. I really hope they insist on DNA testing as well. Records, particularly records from the agency that bore some responsibility for the MP's well-being, shouldn't be trusted here. I already thought that the PM looked like her, and the very unusual tattoo put it over the top for me. It seems really unlikely to me that it is not her.

Wow. I really hope they insist on DNA testing as well. Records, particularly records from the agency that bore some responsibility for the MP's well-being, shouldn't be trusted here. I already thought that the PM looked like her, and the very unusual tattoo put it over the top for me. It seems really unlikely to me that it is not her.

She was turned into Rick Jones of the Clark County Coroner's Office. I hope that he did not cancel the DNA rule out for when it's complete. I agree that CPS shouldn't be trusted because you never know what records are true

Yeah, I see now that I misread "unofficially ruled out" as "officially ruled out." I'm sure they will still follow through and check DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asa_Lange