NV - Jeff German, 69, investigative reporter, stabbed to death, Las Vegas, Sept 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m going with guilty…

If it’s not guilty from one juror, would they be told to continue deliberating to reach a unanimous verdict or does this not happen and it would just lead to a mistrial? Or does it have to be more of a split when they’re told to continue deliberating?

Not that it matters now - we’ll find out the outcome in an hour.

I think it will be guilty and that they may have decided yesterday but decided to sleep on it, then come back fresh today to concur again and fill out paperwork.

I hope so anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if the initial vote was for guilty but the jury decided to review every piece of evidence just to make sure they weren't missing anything. The only obstacle would have been the "hair" that Telles wore to conceal his identity in the Denali pic but the profile could have certainly have fit him with sunglasses on.

LWOP please ...

@Vanessa_Murphy

If the jury returns a guilty verdict, this will likely move directly to penalty phase, especially since it is early in the day.

Three options for 1st degree murder:

1) life without possibility of parole
2) 20 to life
3) 20 to 50

Judge decides enhancement (for German’s age).

If the jury returns a guilty verdict, Telles could push for the judge to decide his penalty instead of the jury.

My guess is he would choose the jury since he previously tried to get this judge removed from the case…but obviously anything can happen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manipulikka
Back