NV - Jeff German, 69, investigative reporter, stabbed to death, Las Vegas, Sept 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Telles was comedy gold. Pure and unapologetic bonkers behaviour. Less than an hour to deliberate I think.

RT would be a nightmare client for an attorney, I feel for his team.

Telles was comedy gold. Pure and unapologetic bonkers behaviour. Less than an hour to deliberate I think.

RT would be a nightmare client for an attorney, I feel for his team.

At first I didnt like the defense attorney but once I started listening to Telles I realized he was in a horrible position. Not only a guilty client but one who probably directed most, if not all, of the defense. I hope his check cashed. Telles spent a lot of money on this trial and depending on his net worth might not be leaving much for his family. If he was concerned about his family he would have taken a plea deal and saved the money for his kids.

One thing that was very annoying about the defense attorney is making a habit of beginning rebuttal questions with "To be clear".... Most of the questions following this statement made things vastly "unclear" and he did it repeatedly. IMHO an extremely poor tactic to use when trying to make a counter point with a jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt
Back