NV - Jeff German, 69, investigative reporter, stabbed to death, Las Vegas, Sept 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He alleged the real estate company Compass Realty, his office co-workers, Las Vegas police, the DNA lab and prosecutors had all conspired to hire an assassin and kill the reporter, Jeff German, on September 2, 2022, and then plant evidence to make him look guilty.
I actually laughed when this portion of cross examination happened. RT squirmed a little, even he realized how absolutely ridiculous his assertions sounded :rolleyes:

I'm borrowing @tlcya brillant assessment - I wonder how the average malignant narcissistic personality does in prison? Do they wither away from lack of victims they can control?

I actually laughed when this portion of cross examination happened. RT squirmed a little, even he realized how absolutely ridiculous his assertions sounded :rolleyes:

I'm borrowing @tlcya brillant assessment - I wonder how the average malignant narcissistic personality does in prison? Do they wither away from lack of victims they can control?

BBM -

Not well as he will think he's the smartest guy in lockup. Given his past history of self-harm, he will likely be on suicide watch for quite some time. Not sure how he will fare in gen pop, but given his small stature he'll likely need some form of protection in the form of other inmates. I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved out of Nevada due to the notoriety of his case.

I'm seriously worried about this jury. There has to be someone on it without reasoning skills, or to put it another way, with an unreasonable doubt, for it to be taking this long and to want to check out or zoom in on any of the videos.

It is a slam dunk case. I fear it could end up being hung.

IMO

I'm seriously worried about this jury. There has to be someone on it without reasoning skills, or to put it another way, with an unreasonable doubt, for it to be taking this long and to want to check out or zoom in on any of the videos.

It is a slam dunk case. I fear it could end up being hung.

IMO

If the jury is hung because someone can't make the leap that RT would have disguised himself even while driving, just wow. All of the other evidence is overwhelming.

If the jury is hung because someone can't make the leap that RT would have disguised himself even while driving, just wow. All of the other evidence is overwhelming.
I think he probably pulled over at the road construction site just to be seen in his 'with hair' disguise. He said he thought the killer wanted to be seen with the vehicle when he returned to the crime scene, and I think that's the truth, but he wore the brimmed hat that time, because he knew he would be caught on the camera on the neighbor's house.

Shocked to check in here and see the jury is still deliberating! I mean whaaaaa? Did someone believe his BS act on the stand? I do worry about the increase in belief in conspiracy theories among the general pop.

His DNA under Jeff’s fingernails should be game over.

Two things puzzle me. Why did he carry that bag to the murder, and why did Jeff go around the side of the house. I'm thinking he may have had a change of clothes in the bag so that he wouldn't get blood in his car.

Two things puzzle me. Why did he carry that bag to the murder, and why did Jeff go around the side of the house. I'm thinking he may have had a change of clothes in the bag so that he wouldn't get blood in his car.
He just thinks he’s more intelligent than he actually is. Although he may have thought about certain things, he clearly doesn’t actually have a lot of common sense like evidence of searching up JG’s vehicle and address, using his own car or keeping the clothes he wore in his home.

They want a second laptop to review the digital evidence, the side by side walking comparison used in the state's closing (not evidence), and Jeff German's video interview with RT (which they should already have).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals
Back