GUILTY NV - Jonathan Weaver for child abuse, Las Vegas, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so he previously did this so he could go to a basketball game? where was 'mom' both times he did this? jeesh

Well look at the loser now. :rolleyes:
He is going out alright.
Jail and then on to the BIG HOUSE.

jmho

I don't think this guy is gonna need to worry about parenting his new baby. I suspect he is gonna be locked up for a long time to come. So, now the 20-year old will have a 2-year old, a 1-year old and a newborn and still not a father in sight. I'm glad she is going to night school to better herself, but she isn't going anywhere until she stops the endless baby production.

I don't think this guy is gonna need to worry about parenting his new baby. I suspect he is gonna be locked up for a long time to come. So, now the 20-year old will have a 2-year old, a 1-year old and a newborn and still not a father in sight. I'm glad she is going to night school to better herself, but she isn't going anywhere until she stops the endless baby production.

She needs an IUD!! She should be able to get one from her OB after having the newborn!

This is a scary story, but I am so glad the children were found before it was too late. I was a young mother myself. I started dating a guy right after my son turned 2. I did not let him babysit him until he was almost 5. We have now been together for 6 years and he takes my son on overnight camping trips with cub scouts. I waited until my son was old enough to tell me he didn't mind staying with my bf and could tell me if something happened.

He's spent the last two years in the Clark County jail awaiting trial. He eventually decided to plead guilty to avoid going before a jury, since he surely would have been lit up for being such an *******.

Instead, he pleaded to two counts of felony child abuse. A judge sentenced him to 2-6 years. And since he's already served two years awaiting trial, he should be eligible for parole in the matter of weeks, just in time for the NBA Finals.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/05/jonathan_weaver_moron_of_the_d.php

Jonathan Weaver is being held at the High Desert State Prison. He had a parole hearing on 1/19/2012. No word on the outcome of the hearing.

Weaver and Porray both said Weaver wasn't intentionally trying to hurt the boys. They said he had tied them up so they wouldn't hurt themselves and left them in the garage temporarily so he could watch sports with his friends in a bar.

However, Bixler said "but for a neighbor who heard them crying in the garage, they could have easily have died in there."

The judge said Weaver's action were "stupid" in binding, gagging and tying the two boys to chairs and leaving them alone in the garage.

"I can't imagine anything that would be more frightening," Bixler said...

Firefighters cut open the garage door to find the two toddlers in car seats, their hands bound with a white rope or twine that also wrapped around their necks.

A piece of clothing was stuffed in both boys' mouths and a shirt was pulled over the younger child’s face, police said. The children were taken to an area hospital.

The children had been left in the garage for more than two hours, police said.

http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/may/24/judge-sentences-man-who-bound-and-gagged-girlfrien/

weaver_t190.jpg

JonathanWeaver1020MP1_t300.jpg

Ladies... If you value your children's lives, don't touch this "man" with a bargepole. I don't understand how he got off so lightly - IMO he's dangerous. He has no empathy. Just wait for him to lose his temper with some little kid.now he's out on the streets again...

I am going on a little rant here.

I am reading this and we have a 20 year old mother with a two year old, a one year old, and a boyfriend she has had for one year and is not the father of her children. After a year, she or her family didn't notice anything unseemly about this guy -- so, unexpectedly, one day he just tapes the babies in their car seats, gags them, covers their heads and leaves them in a garage so he can go party. It is hard to believe he turned this mean on one night. Makes me wonder how many other times he has done this or some other horrific act.

We have an alarming number of unwed mothers in our country. I would guess many, like this mother, have more than one child and by more than one "boyfriend." The number of unwed mothers in 1960 was 5% of all births. Today that number is 40% and growing. Then factor in the "boyfriend" that has no real interest in the child and no wonder these children are on a growing list of neglected, abused, or murdered children. If a person can't take care of themselves by themselves, why do they think they can raise a child alone? Children deserve better. These little boys sure deserved better.

The means to avoid a pregnancy are readily available. Why do these girls/women keep having babies out of wedlock or even a without solid relationship with a boy/man that would contribute/paticipate to their child's upbringing? What are we not conveying to our daughters about relationships and the awesome responsibility of raising a child?

Because the thing we women have been hearing for 40 years is, you don't need a man to have a baby; you don't have to have the baby, suck it in a sink; women need a man like a fish needs a bicycle. All feminist propaganda designed to get rid of the family structure that has worked for a millennia. You see how few years it took to brainwash so many. JMO. Done with my rant.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers
Back