Identified! NV - Las Vegas, 'Sahara Sue', WhtFem 17-25, UP159, dentures, jewelry, clothes, Aug'79 - Gwenn Marie Story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It stands to reason that they will considering that it’s an open homicide investigation. Releasing her name could lead to people that knew her and potential case-cracking information.
I guess police decide based on whatever they think makes it most likely they solve the crime. They haven’t released the name in some other murder cases, e.g. Harper Jane Doe (Detroit 1987) or the Philly Jane Doe who died after being thrown out of a car in 2017.

I am so so *so* happy to hear that this girl has her name back. This is one of those cases that always stuck with me. I hope LE does end up releasing more information, but even if they don’t - how amazing is it that so many people are getting their names back recently??

I guess police decide based on whatever they think makes it most likely they solve the crime. They haven’t released the name in some other murder cases, e.g. Harper Jane Doe (Detroit 1987) or the Philly Jane Doe who died after being thrown out of a car in 2017.
true. I feel those two cases will end up being DV and police know who did it, its just lacking evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back