GUILTY NV - Liam Husted, 7, homicide, State Route 160, Las Vegas, May 2021 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New image, produced by NCMEC:

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has provided a digitally enhanced photo of the young homicide victim. LVMPD is asking teachers in particular to pay close attention to this photo. The victim is between 8 and 12 years old, 4’11” and 123 pounds. Anyone with information is urged to call the tip line 702-828-3521 or 702-828-2907.

LVMPD

192203200_10159858323135639_7425007045293094412_n.jpg

192650976_10159858323195639_3260380901191619054_n.jpg

Why is he not in NAMUS yet a list of rule outs would help lessen the amount of suggestions the police are getting about cases they've ruled out
(I hope that made sense)
This child died very recently. It's possible that he hasn't been reported missing yet, either because his guardians had something to do with his death or perhaps they are victims, too.

This child died very recently. It's possible that he hasn't been reported missing yet, either because his guardians had something to do with his death or perhaps they are victims, too.
Anyone local to the area? Are schools out for the summer? I'm hoping a teacher will miss a student on Tuesday, but not sure schools are still in session.

jmo

Could he be undocumented, possibly trafficked from Mexico or even further south. There are plenty of unaccompanied minors, even this young, crossing the border. My thought is that a trafficer was "helping" him and things went bad. My heart hurts for him.

It's pure coincidence that he was found relatively quickly. Is the trail known to be used by traffickers? How far from the main road is the location?

IIRC, they found him on Friday morning. If he was in school and was killed on Thursday evening, then teachers would have noticed his absence on Friday.

I wonder if there were any clothes found on/with him. The mother who wrongly identified him would have also noticed familiar (or in this case unfamiliar) clothing.

ETA: Approximate location on the map is shown in the video in this article:
Hunt continues to identify body of boy, new picture released

It is close to the main road and there are homes nearby.

"The victim is between 8 and 12 years old, 4’11” and 123 pounds. "

I checked averages and his height is about average for a 12 year old; weight is above average for this age.

Last edited:
It's pure coincidence that he was found relatively quickly. Is the trail known to be used by traffickers? How far from the main road is the location?

IIRC, they found him on Friday morning. If he was in school and was killed on Thursday evening, then teachers would have noticed his absence on Friday.

I wonder if there were any clothes found on/with him. The mother who wrongly identified him would have also noticed familiar (or in this case unfamiliar) clothing.

ETA: Approximate location on the map is shown in the video in this article:
Hunt continues to identify body of boy, new picture released

It is close to the main road and there are homes nearby.

"The victim is between 8 and 12 years old, 4’11” and 123 pounds. "

I checked averages and his height is about average for a 12 year old; weight is above average for this age.
schools may have been out for the year

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona
Back