Found Deceased NV - Noel Davis, 15, Reno, 1 Nov 1915

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So do we have confirmation that this is Noel? It says located deceased but I'm not seeing confirmation of that.... just that he's been restricted not located...

And what the heck would he be doing in Utah? It's not exactly on the way from Nevada to California...

I'm still not clear what restricted means. Does the NCMEC usually send out requests to take down posters when a missing person has been located or identified?

Thanks.

I'm still not clear what restricted means. Does the NCMEC usually send out requests to take down posters when a missing person has been located or identified?

Thanks.
I feel like they would’ve indicated he was recovered by saying that and not restricted. Now I’m no expert on terms but I feel restricted could mean the poster was taken down at the request of a descendent of Noel or the law enforcement agency.

I feel like they would’ve indicated he was recovered by saying that and not restricted. Now I’m no expert on terms but I feel restricted could mean the poster was taken down at the request of a descendent of Noel or the law enforcement agency.
It was probably taken down because of age

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back