NV NV - Overton, Old Simplot Mill, UncRaceFem 3-7, UP10561, Found in a Cave, Feb'95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is she liker in the upper range of 3-7 since her age group is PreAdolescent?

She doesn't have any erupted permanent teeth. There's variance, of course, but I think it would be pushing it to shift it older. Most kids lose their first tooth around sixish.

MOO
so shes prob 6-7? or 6-8?

so shes prob 6-7? or 6-8?
Younger. She doesn't have any erupted permanent teeth, like I said. You'd expect a seven or eight year old to have a few, probably the incisors. Just look at photos of kids, by seven or eight their smiles are starting to show big teeth at the front. This little one didn't have any yet.

MOO

Younger. She doesn't have any erupted permanent teeth, like I said. You'd expect a seven or eight year old to have a few, probably the incisors. Just look at photos of kids, by seven or eight their smiles are starting to show big teeth at the front. This little one didn't have any yet.

MOO
I competely miss read your other commet=nt now just thinking could this girl be like 4-6? like on the more lower end I see that 6 could be the middle number of the age really

I competely miss read your other commet=nt now just thinking could this girl be like 4-6? like on the more lower end I see that 6 could be the middle number of the age really
A good comparison would be Logan Nathaniel Bowman ("Winnie Doe") who was recently identified. He was five when he died, had a full set of baby teeth, and was estimated to be 4-7 by the person who examined him - probably an anthropologist, given he was completely skeletonised.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89
Back