NV NV - Steven Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pretty much everything we’ve learned about SK would be compatible with this scenario. He was described as “a little naive”, or similar verbiage.
He was also hard up for funds, and the pharmacy business that BB was involved in could easily be described as being “technically not legal”, but not too problematic ethically, either: (Some people have left-over drugs; other people have a need for drugs but can’t get/afford a legal Rx, etc.)

Sadly, I think Steven departed this earth a few minutes or hours after he was captured by security camera on Evening Lights, and his remains will not be found in this lifetime.

I'll share my own theory with you all based on the evidence I am aware of, and how the book, "Abandoned In Henderson" lays out further evidence: BB was dismissed from his "closed door pharmacy" position, after allegations of theft surfaced. BB also was under a surveillance from a LE agency, for specific reasons. He decides to traffic SK to assist BB in operating his own illegal medication delivery enterprise. He could not deliver these meds himself, due to his watchers. SK was likely told, "its all legal" by BB. The trip to Wendover was a drop for BB. The trip to Henderson was most likely a drop or a collection effort. After knocking on the wrong door, SK redirects is travel to EL and meets up with MD. MD, who is already a paranoid, and out of his mind on meds from a debilitating car wreck in Oct. 2009, kills Steven, probably strangled him. MD was 6'2 200 lbs. and the time, an easy task for him. The connection between BB and MD is made at rock crawling events that BB helped organize. MD had a penchant for radio controlled rock crawling. If BB would simple request an immunity from prosecution, to help LE solve this case, it would likely be granted. He could finally free his conscience. It's just a theory, but its my theory.
What was the motivation for MD killing SK?

Was there something about the package that set MD into a frenzy? I am imagining something infuriating in the package, like an "f you" from BB.

What could have happened to make MD so angry that he killed SK?

Is the "MD" you're referring to the person of interest who moved out of the neighborhood and whose home had the holes in the walls/signs of a struggle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back