DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have links for this information?

Thanks,

Salem

In regards to the Cole Pufinburger kidnaping case, There is several news articles on websites that can be found by Googling "Cole Pufinburger" or his Grandfathers name "Clemens Fred Tinnemeyer".

The rest of the information was provided directly to my husband by Sinaloa Cartel members who also spoke English and by a couple of American Couriers working for the cartel. The Sinaloa Cartel resided and operated satellite homes aka "cells" in Las Vegas with the main safe house located in Henderson in the Anthem community..

The Sinaloa Cartel picked Anthem because it is a mainly a "low key" adult community, with a very low risk of getting busted by LE. The Cartel satellite cell house was located at Washington and Hollywood in Las Vegas.

This location is where the Cartel "local delivery" members resided. They was not happy of the location of this house they rented and wanted a more "central" Las Vegas location like Jones and Washington to be more efficient in "coverage" when making their local drug deliveries to their clients.

The Sinaloa Cartel safe house that was located in Anthem is where the bulk of their drugs are stored to supply the local satellite cell locations. Also was is stored is all the proceeds from the local satellite cell locations is the bulk of the cash proceeds from the Cartels local drug sales...

American Couriers are recruited by the Cartel to "Traffic" the cartel drugs from North of the Mexican boarder to these Cartel safe house locations, while trafficking the Cartel proceeds (Cash) Southward across the border by foot, as Customs had recently installed Z-backscatter x-ray machines in the southbound vehicle lanes at the crossing point at the border.

The Sinaloa cartel chose clean cut, drug free American couriers to traffic their money and drugs in order to prevent detection during traffic stops of the couriers. This particular "ring" operated several safe houses in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Las Vegas (main hub ) and in to northern Utah and Northern Nevada which serviced several satellite cell's locations located in small towns along the I15. The American couriers trafficked the Cartels drugs north and the cartels money southward only stopping at the cartels safe house along their routes (Not at cell house locations).

The dangers the American Cartel couriers do not realize (besides getting busted by LE, if they are lucky), that they do not know exactly what they are trafficking with in their vehicles. Normally they are given a "shortage" of drugs and cash or "cut" drugs among the safe house operators they service. The American couriers then arrive at another safe house location with their tainted load and automatically gets blamed by that Cartel safe house operator for the shortage of drugs and/or cash that they was trafficking.

(too be continued IF WS mods do not delete this)

The rest of the information was provided directly to my husband by Sinaloa Cartel members who also spoke English and by a couple of American Couriers working for the cartel. The Sinaloa Cartel resided and operated satellite homes aka "cells" in Las Vegas with the main safe house located in Henderson in the Anthem community..

The Sinaloa Cartel picked Anthem because it is a mainly a "low key" adult community, with a very low risk of getting busted by LE. The Cartel satellite cell house was located at Washington and Hollywood in Las Vegas.

We've read this before, yet there's never specifics nor back-up.

I assume being a drug mule isn't a volunteer kinda thing. Seems to me Steven would have been able to make his rent if he had been employed as such.

I'm just going to throw this out, and it's likely been mentioned before... but I'm new to this case, after just watching the Disappeared episode and scrolling through some, but not all the threads here.

While I think the theory that he was looking for work in SCA development may be a bit more likely... but what if he were there for a girl? Maybe he was there to see a woman, the reason I state this is that I've been a very similar situation. When I was much younger and dumber I met a girl who lived a couple of states away. She was quite a few years older than me and recently separated from her spouse. She had kicked him out and was in the process of a divorce. Now I would drive out to see her and stay at her house, but because of the divorce issues (so the ex wouldn't know I was there) I would park my car a street over, actually in a cul-de-sac. I did this so I wasn't leaving my car right in front of someone else's house. Eventually the ex got wind of what was going on and on more than one occasion threatened to beat me up/kill me, now I wasn't all that scared because the guy was very much all bark, no bite. But what if I was wrong? What if he did come over, kill me and then convinces his ex they both would go down for it, so they dispose of my body. Anyways that relationship didn't last that long, but it was the first thing that caught my eye while watching the Disappeared episode, cause I was literally thinking that could have been me 12 years ago walking away from my car.

I know it may be a bit out there.... and the lack on phone calls make it seem a bit unlikely (unless he had a burner, so they spouse wouldn't be able to track who is calling). Also the reason the car may not have been moved is because they didn't know exactly where he parked it, maybe he parked 2 or 3 streets over from his destination.

Anyways just my 2 cents. Probably way off, but you never know.

I assume being a drug mule isn't a volunteer kinda thing. Seems to me Steven would have been able to make his rent if he had been employed as such.

IMO, according to the timeline, it would be his first trip he done, and would be expecting payment at the Anthem safe house location. But from the surveillance video cam, something tells me he was at that Anthem location at an earlier time.. like Steven knew exactly where to park, and where to walk too.

It could be that since it was his last stop southbound, he was expecting full payment for his trips coming from the north. Maybe Steven had an argument regarding pay promised for his trips and threaten them with LE? and they murdered Steven? This is the only thing I can think of happening besides if load he was carrying came up short.... not by Steven, but whomever gave him the package, and IMO, would be cash. And if that would be the case, they would of screwed him out of the money he was promised.

What is bothersome with the surveillance video, We see Steven parking his car around the block at a dead end street, which is the norm procedure when delivering to a safe house, then walking past the vid survail house wearing a baseball cap (NOT A HOODIE), with a mini back-pack clenched to his side.

I think we can all agree that Steven was expecting to go back to Utah, and had no plans on disappearing. He offered to cover for his friend at his church, and also purchased a few Christmas gifts for his family along his mysterious travels.

These courier's are given throw away cell phones by the cartel for cartel business only. This can explain why Steven cell phone records have a lack of calls for his mysterious travels..

One would expect someone to call ahead upon an arrival at a given destination.. especially so distant.. How come Steven's cell phone records don't reflect all of his mysterious travels?

IMO, according to the timeline, it would be his first trip he done, and would be expecting payment at the Anthem safe house location. But from the surveillance video cam, something tells me he was at that Anthem location at an earlier time.. like Steven knew exactly where to park, and where to walk too.

It could be that since it was his last stop southbound, he was expecting full payment for his trips coming from the north. Maybe Steven had an argument regarding pay promised for his trips and threaten them with LE? and they murdered Steven? This is the only thing I can think of happening besides if load he was carrying came up short.... not by Steven, but whomever gave him the package, and IMO, would be cash. And if that would be the case, they would of screwed him out of the money he was promised.

What is bothersome with the surveillance video, We see Steven parking his car around the block at a dead end street, which is the norm procedure when delivering to a safe house, then walking past the vid survail house wearing a baseball cap (NOT A HOODIE), with a mini back-pack clenched to his side.

I think we can all agree that Steven was expecting to go back to Utah, and had no plans on disappearing. He offered to cover for his friend at his church, and also purchased a few Christmas gifts for his family along his mysterious travels.

These courier's are given throw away cell phones by the cartel for cartel business only. This can explain why Steven cell phone records have a lack of calls for his mysterious travels..

One would expect someone to call ahead upon an arrival at a given destination.. especially so distant.. How come Steven's cell phone records don't reflect all of his mysterious travels?

It's hard to tell from the camera, but I thought it looked more like he was carrying a folder at his side than a backpack.

I didn't notice him wearing a baseball cap.

It's hard to tell from the camera, but I thought it looked more like he was carrying a folder at his side than a backpack.

I didn't notice him wearing a baseball cap.

Check out this video still that has been enhanced.
You can see the straps of the mini-backpack in black and is about 6-8 thick, and his forearm is supporting underneath the mini-backpack.

Attachments

• videostill8.jpg
    videostill8.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 125
You can see the straps of the mini-backpack in black and is about 6-8 thick, and his forearm is supporting underneath the mini-backpack.

Sheesh, makes me want to review the video again! I haven't in so long, and now I'm not sure I could even find it.

JMO, but failing to meet a drop-off of cash without getting or following other instructions would put a runner in danger. Money would be the motive for his disappearance.

Between 2007 and 2011, I was tracking the Sinaloa Cartel who was residing and operating out of Las Vegas. The Cartels safe house was located in Anthem. Their "Cell" house was by Hollywood and Washington.

At the time of Steven disappearance (when his car was found) The head of the Cartel (Vegas Group) who resided in the Anthem safe house location (exact address unknown) appeared at my house covered in bright orange desert dirt all over his pants, like he just buried someone out in the Desert.

Also, while he was standing in my home office covered in this desert dirt.. he was on his cell phone speaking Spanish.. panicking.

A few days after I learned from another cartel member that the head guy fled to southern California, moving out of that Anthem safe house location.
He also mentioned that he was going to be now the "head guy" running the Las Vegas group location and NOW will by running (driving) large quantities of marijuana and crystal meth to Utah to Northern Nevada, along the SAME EXACT Routes and Places Steven Kocher went to.. (Stevens mysterious travels)

This Cartel Group I believe was responsible for the 6 year old Cole Pufinburger kidnapping a year earlier in Las Vegas, when Coles grandfather who was a courier for the Cartel in laundering money and drugs.. something like 4-5 mil. turned up missing.. or so.

Cole Puffinburger I believe was abducted from his home on Cherry Grove Ave, which is right down the block from Washington and Hollywood where the Sinaloa Cartel had their "Cell House" location at.

While this is very interesting I hope that none of it is true because the likelihood of finding out what happened to Steven if it involved a cartel is very slim, in my opinion.

Between 2007 and 2011, I was tracking the Sinaloa Cartel who was residing and operating out of Las Vegas. The Cartels safe house was located in Anthem. Their "Cell" house was by Hollywood and Washington.

At the time of Steven disappearance (when his car was found) The head of the Cartel (Vegas Group) who resided in the Anthem safe house location (exact address unknown) appeared at my house covered in bright orange desert dirt all over his pants, like he just buried someone out in the Desert.

Also, while he was standing in my home office covered in this desert dirt.. he was on his cell phone speaking Spanish.. panicking.

A few days after I learned from another cartel member that the head guy fled to southern California, moving out of that Anthem safe house location.
He also mentioned that he was going to be now the "head guy" running the Las Vegas group location and NOW will by running (driving) large quantities of marijuana and crystal meth to Utah to Northern Nevada, along the SAME EXACT Routes and Places Steven Kocher went to.. (Stevens mysterious travels)

This Cartel Group I believe was responsible for the 6 year old Cole Pufinburger kidnapping a year earlier in Las Vegas, when Coles grandfather who was a courier for the Cartel in laundering money and drugs.. something like 4-5 mil. turned up missing.. or so.

Cole Puffinburger I believe was abducted from his home on Cherry Grove Ave, which is right down the block from Washington and Hollywood where the Sinaloa Cartel had their "Cell House" location at.

Why would the head of the cartel be at your house? If you & your husband knew these folks then why are you posting here? Also, why would you be following the cartel's activities?

SK's car was turned in to Anthem HOA a couple days after he was seen on video. So, where do you think SK was prior to this guy showing up at your home dusty, and stating he just buried a body?

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would the head of the cartel's las vegas group bury a body? Wouldn't he have others whom do this type of dirty work for him? Also, I doubt that the head of the LV cartel would be in a panic regarding the death of a runner.

Your theory is a good one, yet I'm just not buying the personal/business/aquaintance relationship that you've indicated between the cartel, your husband, and yourself.

JMO, however, if the head of the cartel's LV group knew where my home was & visited my home.......I would damn well know where he lived, and not just in Anthem.

Aimee, why haven't you gone to the police and made a statement regarding what you've stated here?

[modsnip]

JMO, however, if the head of the cartel's LV group knew where my home was & visited my home.......I would damn well know where he lived, and not just in Anthem.

Aimee, why haven't you gone to the police and made a statement regarding what you've stated here?

[modsnip]

Coming from the hard knock streets of NYC, I never saw much of cartel activity, just a bit of the Columbian Medellin Cartel... Then when I moved to Las Vegas in 2004 I was amazed to see blatant Mexican Cartel activities and was very intrigued by it. I wanted to learn more about them and went "undercover" and started to purchase drugs from them, just to learn more about them and how they operated.

I personally met and interviewed several members of the Sinaloa cartel, along with several American Couriers that they recruited.

What I learned over the past few years is that there are several Cartel groups residing and operating independently out of Las Vegas. Local LE and the FEDS know all about it. Local LE is scared of the Cartel and the FEDS tell the local LE to not get involved with investigating the cartels operations, its in the Feds hands..

Coming from the hard knock streets of NYC, I never saw much of cartel activity, just a bit of the Columbian Medellin Cartel... Then when I moved to Las Vegas in 2004 I was amazed to see blatant Mexican Cartel activities and was very intrigued by it. I wanted to learn more about them and went "undercover" and started to purchase drugs from them, just to learn more about them and how they operated.

I personally met and interviewed several members of the Sinaloa cartel, along with several American Couriers that they recruited.

What I learned over the past few years is that there are several Cartel groups residing and operating independently out of Las Vegas. Local LE and the FEDS know all about it. Local LE is scared of the Cartel and the FEDS tell the local LE to not get involved with investigating the cartels operations, its in the Feds hands..

Interviewed members of the cartel????? Why would they answer your questions? And, undercover for whom? Why?

If you know these folks well, and purchase drugs from the cartel...then ask them where SK's body can be located.

What is your interest in SK's case, and what are you hoping to accomplish by posting the information you've posted on this thread?

By your statement on websleuths I do believe you've just implicated yourself and your husband in a possible crime. If you were told that a body was buried by a cartel member, and you haven't taken this information to LE than you are involved.

I'm not buying your statements. Maybe I need a timeout, because your behavior is making my stomach ache. A young man is missing, and I do believe that you are fabricating a story & involving yourself in his case.

BBM: The information regarding CP's kidnapping, his grandfather's role in it, and the drug cartel is available in media. LE has stated that his grandmother & mother were involved in a previous kidnapping plan.

There are much better quality video images available. They were shared in the beginning of this thread.

Just my opinion, but this whole cartel theory seems about as plausible as a goldfish starting at center for the Chicago Bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101