GUILTY NV - Susan Winters, 48, dies of antifreeze poisoning, Henderson, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going through my old threads. I didn’t see anything about an Oct trial. Any updates? I’m getting an error message trying to check the court docket.

Hey! Thanks for posting I'm her niece...I have the 27 page arrest warrant too. It's crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

Im really hoping for justice in my aunt's case. Watching my grandparents fight and struggle with her death everyday breaks my heart

@Heyits_tay04 and @Taylerwjaramillo, I too just watched the 3 part miniseries on the ID channel. What a shocking case that had so very many bad seeds in it. And so many of her "so called friends" that obviously lied to LE MOO. I too am so saddened to think of those minor children and how they were *cough* misled, and what a shock it must have been to the father that one was the outing of the information about the computer, and the name of the person who was "working on the computer". After watching the show, I came here to see if there was a thread, and have gone through it and read all links, including the 27 page arrest warrant document at Arrest Report: Police reopen case of doctor's wife and her mysterious death . May the trial happen soon that your family can know #JusticeForSusan . Also, one of you stated that 20/20, Dateline and others interviewed folks...

have you... or any others here seen other shows on this case? Or are they waiting for trial to run?

Thank you for coming on the show tonight Tayler. You were fantastic.

In case you missed it Tayler was our second guest on Websleuths Radio.

Between 50 and 60 minutes into the show Tayler comes on.

Thanks again,
Tricia
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...-sunday-august-6th-2017-profiler-pete-klismet

@Tricia , I clicked on this link and it was a stale link and I'm getting an error. Do you have an archive link to share this show that you did with Tayler, or is it no longer viable? TIA

https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Anonymous/Search.aspx?ID=400
C-17-326977-1
Dennis, Gregory Brent

The trial is scheduled for September 8, 2020 at 10:30 AM.

I also appreciate @watergirl62 above that has documented all that they want to keep out of the trial with their motions in limine. Thanks.

susan-winters-png.247636

Trial has been postponed until April 19, 2021.

View attachment 264366
https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Anonymous/Search.aspx?ID=400
C-17-326977-1
Dennis, Gregory Brent

FYI
ID channel has an episode on Susan’s case right now. A Deadly Dose- Marriage on the Rocks.

Whoa, what a case this is of players. This is almost as convoluted as the Vallow case, but 5 years earlier - and look at what LE got even after the texts went *poof* due to lack of LE follow up at the time. I was, as most all here would MOO, thinking how the heck did LE believe that anyone would commit suicide with anti-freeze! And SMH that it was on antifreeze that was so old, that it was before the bitterings were by law added. WTH . What were they thinking? A woman who was a part time judge in the area didn't even get such consideration?

I was also shocked that anyone would pull life support prior to the parents at around 2 pm (?) before they even got on the plane to her to say goodbye. Interesting that in the show that the expert said it's possible to reverse, and he didn't even give time for such also.

Watching the show, I wondered if the psych guy (friend of Brent iirc? who said "strong suicidal tendencies" but had to admit he was wrong....) got into hot water?

I want to know from the show and the 27 page document, who did that websearch of "how long to die with antifreeze" that the 27 page document was on another device that was not done on the computer..

I want to know if the civil suit not only froze her 1 million life monies for him to pay for the lawyers, but also the story behind the 600k that Susan's parents sold to him for the Sonic shares.

So many were complicit in this case and/or lied/misled the first and/or second investigation. MOO Unbelievable.

Drug dealer
Guy who worked with him who prescribed
*Her* therapist
*Her* friends

I did appreciate and notice the fact that they took this to the grand jury vs. a prelim. That, to me, indeed was icing on the cake for this case MOO

Last edited:
I'm wondering if he manually helped her die. In the arrest report he was saying that her nose might be disfigured because he held it tightly when GIVING C.P.R.
Trying to cover up for an injury he thought he caused. This guy may have a degree but he certainly has no brains. JMOO

Henderson psychologist pleads guilty to manslaughter in wife’s death

Prosecutors and lawyers for 59-year-old Gregory “Brent” Dennis have previously indicated that they were prepared to take the case to trial, but it was delayed in September 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead, Dennis pleaded guilty on Tuesday in the death of his wife, 48-year-old Susan Winters, who was also a part-time North Las Vegas judge.

Dennis entered what is known as an Alford plea, which means he admitted only that prosecutors had enough evidence to prove his guilt.

Husband Pleads Guilty to Killing Wife with Antifreeze, Opioids After Death Was First Ruled Suicide

Jan 5, 2022

A Nevada psychiatrist has pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter in the death of his wife, who he killed with antifreeze and opioids.

PEOPLE confirms that Dr. Gregory "Brent" Dennis, 59, entered a guilty plea on Tuesday, agreeing to a three- to 10-year prison sentence.

Dennis' wife, attorney Susan Winters, died in 2015. According to CBS-8, there was enough antifreeze in her system to kill her twice over. She also had a lethal amount of oxycodone in her system.

Winters' death was originally ruled a suicide. According to a police report, Dennis told first responders that he suspected that Winters had drunk antifreeze that they kept in their garage. Dennis alleged that he had found an internet search made by Susan the night before she died, seeking information about antifreeze poisoning.

But the timeline didn't add up. Investigators later deduced that the final internet searches were done at 5:15 a.m., when Winters was already unconscious and dying from the poisons.

[..]

Prosecutor Marc DiGiacomo also told the Sun that a possible 10-year sentence is a "reasonable outcome" in a complex case that involved circumstantial evidence.

Dennis will face sentencing in May.

Only 3-10 years?
Prosecutor Marc DiGiacomo also told the Sun that a possible 10-year sentence is a "reasonable outcome" in a complex case that involved circumstantial evidence.

Dennis will face sentencing in May. ^^rsbm
I recall this case from Investigation Discover -- "A Deadly Dose" -- took 2 years to arrest the husband. I hope he ends up doing all 10 years! With the couple's daughters supporting the husband/dad, and only circumstantial evidence, I think the prosecution believed this was the best they could do versus an acquittal. MOO

Last edited:
Just saw this case featured on Dateline. Wow, if her parents weren’t wealthy, the husband would have never been charged with murder.

Just saw this case featured on Dateline. Wow, if her parents weren’t wealthy, the husband would have never been charged with murder.
Yes. The case reminded me of Morphew too where the daughters were firm in dad's corner and now estranged from their maternal grandparents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back