GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment from DM story about latest developments:

I'm holding a candlelight vigil for the loss of common sense.

I'm not buying any of this, nor what the Meyers have to sell. It will take time for this all to proverbially shake out, but there is STILL a lot more to this story. And I agree with SeeAlice, daddy Meyers would have been blabbering all over the place if it was as simple as a neighborhood boy with a beef. Kid smokes weed, brother owns a smoke shop, and there are bound to be connections here, there and everywhere. And, those pictures speak a million words from the vigil.

well 80 guests here ....... hmmm

grist for mill

This crazy situation made me think of a fellow student when I was a freshman in high school. Her brother got stabbed (he lived) and it was supposedly a mugging by a random guy. The story never really added up for so many reasons. Long story short...it turned out that she accused an older boy of trying to rape her. In fact, they had a consensual and statutory relationship that ended. She told brother the accusation, brother went to confront the older boy. The supposed story unraveled pretty quickly.

Bizarre stories like these make me think of her and that situation.

The suspect may very well be 19, even though in the one arrest photo I have seen, he looks younger to me. Public records indicate a person with his exact name was born in Clark County Nevada in 1995. How would an older person fit into all your scenarios?

When the suspect's father died in 2010, it was requested that in lieu of flowers donations be made in the name of the son to Liahona Academy for (trouble) Youth in Virgin, Utah.

When the suspect's father died in 2010, it was requested that in lieu of flowers donations be made in the name of the son to Liahona Academy for (trouble) Youth in Virgin, Utah.

Comments on his FB allude to the fact that he was "away" for a time, and it looked like he had a lot of family support at that time.

Not good IMO. Is the family Mormon?

so maybe this guy did do the shooting, but it still absolutely did not go down as has been reported and rereported and then rereported again. I can't look away from this one.

ok so there is evidence of him pulling a knife on 3 girls......hmmm that's not good ...... per UK article

Suspect's IG is full of images of marijuana in quantity, blunts, scales, pictures of him smoking weed.

if you watch the video you can see the grey tee, blue shorts uniform from pic on EN's fb page

It is hard for me to believe that these families did not know each other. The kids are all roughly the same age, and live one block away from each other. I know my kids knew about or of ALL the kids their age in a few block radius. They all go to school, play sports, hang out at parks, have friends in common, etc.

Very hard for me to believe they were strangers to each other before this.

Honestly...he looks quite young and little to me. I would never guess from the pictures on the news, that he would have been 20. Maybe I'm just bad at that sort of thing, but he looks years younger than 20 to me.

Just to add...pictures are so different than in person. He might look much older than what my eyes see in the pictures. And they neighbor said around 19. I think it was linked to above.

Based on the photo, nobody needed a gun to stop or to hurt that guy. I think I could've probably taken him down myself.

JMO

Not good IMO. Is the family Mormon?

I'm not sure, but what a culture shock to move from Utah to "Sin City," even though it appears he had difficulties prior while in Utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816