GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get a screenshot of the fundme page w/ all RM comments?? I sure wish I was able to see it :)

I have no doubt that EN is the one who shot Tammy, the police have the right guy... this SHOULD be a cut and dry case. The family knew who was shooting at them. They could identify who he is, where he lives.
Why do the VICTIMS feel the need to lie???? Heck, the suspect I would understand. But the victims???

Sometimes victims do things they don't want to come out.

It wasn't his ground to stand. He allegedly went to somebody's house and shot them. That's not self-defense.

Pointless but...

If Tammy pointed a gun at EA, EA could legally defend himself by shooting her first under SYG laws, according to my understanding. Again, I am not a lawyer, so take it for whatever that is worth.

I do find it highly suspect that we have never heard a word about Tammy's weapon and there is little doubt in my mind that she carried.

Every strata of society has "cool parents" and "A-H parents." Mine were/are just sort of nerdy and clueless. It sucks that the cool ones can get in trouble for being cool. I'm not being sarcastic. I'm being deadly serious.
What? You think it's cool for parents to buy drugs with their children present or have a sexual relationship with someone their children's age? IMO, there's a big difference between being a cool parent and what we were discussing that prompted your post. If TM was a cool parent, look where being cool got her. She has a runt of kid bragging to his friends that he was sleeping with her (probably a lie to be a big man to his other runt friends), and then she gets shot to death in her driveway. Yeah, that sucks. I'll agree with you there. It's entirely possible to be a cool parent AND a healthy role model.

Pointless but...

If Tammy pointed a gun at EA, EA could legally defend himself by shooting her first under SYG laws, according to my understanding. Again, I am not a lawyer, so take it for whatever that is worth.

I do find it highly suspect that we have never heard a word about Tammy's weapon and there is little doubt in my mind that she carried.

Tammy could have legally shot him under SYG laws because he came to her house. There is no indication Tammy had a weapon. Bullets were found from EN's gun and from Brandon's gun. That's it.

All I have to say about this case is that there is not one person involved I think is a victim. IMO.

Tammy could have legally shot him under SYG laws because he came to her house. There is no indication Tammy had a weapon. Bullets were found from EN's gun and from Brandon's gun. That's it.

That's interesting because even Bob thought Brandon used a shotgun initially.

did they actually confiscate the weapon used by EN yet?

IIRC he showed his friends three? separate sizes of ammunition as well

In addition, I think you are confusing SYG with Castle Doctrine. Had EA attempted to enter the Meyers home, Castle Doctrine may apply, not SYG. By all accounts, he was in a car the whole time, and never on their property, much less attempting to enter their residence.

Please don't shoot at anyone until you become better informed about state laws regarding Stand Your Ground, Castle Doctrine, and self-defense.

JMO

In addition, I think you are confusing SYG with Castle Doctrine. Had EA attempted to enter the Meyers home, Castle Doctrine may apply, not SYG. By all accounts, he was in a car the whole time, and never on their property, much less attempting to enter their residence.

Please don't shoot at anyone until you become better informed about state laws regarding Stand Your Ground, Castle Doctrine, and self-defense.

JMO

I am not in the habit of going around shooting people.:facepalm:

I am not in the habit of going around shooting people.:facepalm:

that's a relief.......wouldn't want to have to start passing the hat for your bail:jail:

speaking of bail.......do we think that there will that option for EN??

did they actually confiscate the weapon used by EN yet?

IIRC he showed his friends three? separate sizes of ammunition as well

I think that was the detective who showed Z & K the various ammo.

I'm betting the whole matter (trial & sentencing) before the end of this year....

speaking of bail.......do we think that there will that option for EN??
I don't think he'll get bail. His mother said he was being suicidal. There are many accounts of him pulling guns on people prior and after the shooting. Even though people are innocent until proven guilty, it's necessary to protect the public in this instance.

I don't think he'll get bail. His mother said he was being suicidal. There are many accounts of him pulling guns on people prior and after the shooting. Even though people are innocent until proven guilty, it's necessary to protect the public in this instance.

You're right that is an important detail about violence towards self and others. I bet his attorney requests funding for a psych evaluation.

His first court appearance is tomorrow, right? My bet is that he gets no bail. Also, was the driver ever found and arrested? Seems like I read about another arrest, but not much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState