GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known that the schools have CCTV? Our public schools don't and only one private school does.

No idea, but if they do, you can be sure the State has viewed them and would not have sent this to the GJ if they were not on the CCTV doing their driving lessons.

Not gonna happen

He told the girls not to come, but the ones who came where who he said to come instead, which there had to have been a car to come and get him:
"He said that at that point he was
supposed to meet up with a couple of girls whom he had
placed a call into but then he called them again and
canceled that because he didn't want them to be there if
something were to go wrong.
At that point he called two
friends whom he refused to identify to me and asked them
to come and assist him. At one point he said that he
was actually waiting in the park and didn't want to get
into one of his friends' vehicles until the green car
had left the area."
After cancelling with the girls he calls the Audi, but waits to get in the Audi until after the Buick leaves.

Sounds like premeditation to me

We know RM went over to EN's home on 2/15 with LE not even aware the Meyers knew EN, which I believe LE only found out the Meyers knew EN on 2/19.

In the Meyers defense I can see why they may have been hesitant to tell all to LE. If they had a suspicion that EN was involved, then maybe that is why they went to his house to find out. EN wasn't caught yet and the Meyers could be afraid they may come back. I DON'T KNOW, I'M SOOOO CONFUSED!!! hehe :)

In the Meyers defense I can see why they may have been hesitant to tell all to LE. If they had a suspicion that EN was involved, then maybe that is why they went to his house to find out. EN wasn't caught yet and the Meyers could be afraid they may come back. I DON'T KNOW, I'M SOOOO CONFUSED!!! hehe :)

But but but but ..... If you know the shooter is EN, and he's not arrested yet, and you're afraid, you tell the police so they can arrest him! You don't go over to his house to talk to him!

Okay, well, if you're a Meyers, you go to his house. If you're anyone else, you tell the police.

<snipped> The entire so called incident when someone said "Im going to kill mother and daughter"!! WHAT??? That couldn't have happened since this was a stranger who didn't know they were mother/daughter!!
Give me a break!!!

I have been thinking that the entire time, it didn't sound like anything someone waving a gun in a rage would say. They'd yell, "I'll get you b*tches!" or something... angry. I dunno. I know nobody anticipated anyone would DIE that night but these stories all sound like a cover-up for something and NONE of it makes sense! I was convinced she'd come out as a customer of EN's but I don't think she knew the second car WAS EN so there was nothing really for the family to cover up! So why all the stories???

I have been thinking that the entire time, it didn't sound like anything someone waving a gun in a rage would say. They'd yell, "I'll get you b*tches!" or something... angry. I dunno. I know nobody anticipated anyone would DIE that night but these stories all sound like a cover-up for something and NONE of it makes sense! I was convinced she'd come out as a customer of EN's but I don't think she knew the second car WAS EN so there was nothing really for the family to cover up! So why all the stories???

What I'm thinking of now is that there was only one car and no road rage incident. The Meyers couldn't very well say that TM saw EN at the park, so they went back and got an armed BM and returned to where TM saw EN.

But but but but ..... If you know the shooter is EN, and he's not arrested yet, and you're afraid, you tell the police so they can arrest him! You don't go over to his house to talk to him!

Okay, well, if you're a Meyers, you go to his house. If you're anyone else, you tell the police.

I understand what you are saying, they should have called the police and all accounts. So with that said, EN is the one who shot and killed TM, he was the one, Audi driver and all, was the ones who followed the Meyers home, when they should have simply let it go after the 1st shooting after the Meyers gave up and went home, but they didn't they followed them home and took shots. Sad as it is and I actually feel bad for EN.

Does Nevada's self-defense law allow a woman and her son to take a gun and go hunting for a person that the mother was in a road rage incident with earlier?

Does Nevada's self-defense law allow that woman and her son to chase a person who was not involved in the earlier road rage incident?

I'm sure you don't mean to suggest that what TM & BM did was legal under Nevada's self-defense law.

I would NEVER have thought this was like the Zimmerman trial until today but as HIS defense successfully argued, self-defense began the moment Trayvon was bashing GZ's head in the ground and GZ feared for his life in that moment. I am no GZ fan, in fact I think the verdict was crap, but I also believe the intention of TM and BM has nothing to do with any potential self-defense claim by any party in this case. In the moment, did EN or BM fear for their lives? TM and BM were home. EN pulled onto their street and "pinned" them in then started shooting. Up until THIS MOMENT in the story, I am on his side but I really cannot get over the feeling he was shooting at fish in a barrel here.

I would NEVER have thought this was like the Zimmerman trial until today but as HIS defense successfully argued, self-defense began the moment Trayvon was bashing GZ's head in the ground and GZ feared for his life in that moment. I am no GZ fan, in fact I think the verdict was crap, but I also believe the intention of TM and BM has nothing to do with any potential self-defense claim by any party in this case. In the moment, did EN or BM fear for their lives? TM and BM were home. EN pulled onto their street and "pinned" them in then started shooting. Up until THIS MOMENT in the story, I am on his side but I really cannot get over the feeling he was shooting at fish in a barrel here.

Yes, that is what gets me as well. However, in EN's confession he says there was at least two people in the car in addition to the other person outside of the car and that he already had a gun flashed at him from an occupant in that car. Also this is by his own home. If it turned out there was three people in the Buick rather than two at the time the Audi was chased, I think the case would blow up, but short of that I could see M2 or Manslaughter depending on what evidence is out there and what actually makes it through pre-trial motions.

BBM: EN didn't handle is weapon very well either, look how many shots he fired and only one of those bullets hit someone

Even trained policemen sometimes fire a lot of shots and miss the target.

So EN never told his mother somebody is threatening to skin her and her 1 months old daughter?

Wow, that's a scary, very specific threat you are referencing. Please share the link (or links) that speak about "skinning" a woman and a baby as related to this case. Thanks!!

Wow, that's a scary, very specific threat you are referencing. Please share the link (or links) that speak about "skinning" a woman and a baby as related to this case. Thanks!!

From the GJ testimony of Mogg:
Q. And what did he tell you?
A. He said that there were some people after
him that had threatened to skin his cat, his little
sister and his mother. And then he also described
another person by the name of Stan who I have not been
able to identify yet as someone who was also threatening
him based on some other incident involving I believe it
was Stan's children.
Q. And did he, the sister that he said, the
threat of skinning his sister, how old is his sister?
A. One month.

Even trained policemen sometimes fire a lot of shots and miss the target.

BBM
Oh yes. Does anyone remember the Chevy Keough (sp) shootout with 2 police officers on the side of the road? Two officers walked right up to the driver's side window and Chevy Keough jumped out of the passenger side and started shooting at LE. Point blank range and nobody found the mark. LOL it was funny in a strange way and if you haven't seen the dash cam video from the officer's car it would be worth goggling and watching.

I have been thinking that the entire time, it didn't sound like anything someone waving a gun in a rage would say. They'd yell, "I'll get you b*tches!" or something... angry.
and your little dog, too!

Amazing still how the story has changed. BM went from sleeping and being awakened for a shootout in the yard to the GJ testimony about him being "in a game" on X Box and being told to get his gun and go hunting. How will prosecutors ever explain this stuff?????

So many lies I can't keep up, I totally forgot about sleeping. Hope Claus has a better memory!

So many lies I can't keep up, I totally forgot about sleeping. Hope Claus has a better memory!

Considering his own client first came up with a fake alibi, maybe people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Does Nevada's self-defense law allow a woman and her son to take a gun and go hunting for a person that the mother was in a road rage incident with earlier?

Does Nevada's self-defense law allow that woman and her son to chase a person who was not involved in the earlier road rage incident?

I'm sure you don't mean to suggest that what TM & BM did was legal under Nevada's self-defense law.

I'm confused with how Nevada's self-defense law relates to Tammy and Brandon Meyers. Tammy is dead and can't be charged with anything. Brandon hasn't been arrested or charged with anything.

I'm more interested in what kind of defense Erich Nowsch will use. Will it be self-defense? I'm not sure how that will work. He went to the victims house and shot her dead. If it was the other way around I could see a self-defense case. JMO.

It would not surprise me if somewhere down the line it turns out RM Jr was involved somehow. MM was accounted for with him out on his birthday with his girlfriend, but I've not seen where RM Jr was even though KM says BM was in RM Jr's room. It could have been an unarmed TM/KM/RM Jr in the car, which KM then was replaced by an armed BM. For EN's confession to be believed, there was at least two people still in the car after BM got out of it.

There is NOTHING on social media about RM Jr. I have been thinking he might be the missing link. Regardless if you think EN should be hung by his toenails or think he should go home, you MUST ADMIT there are huge problems with this case. If not, I'm ignoring you from now on, since you aren't familiar with the judicial system. This is NOT cut and dry no matter how hard you try!

This will probably get some flack but....hehe I believe there is bigger story too. What is it?? RM Jr., RM or others. Could EN be a small fish in a huge pond w/ a very corrupt group of people?
Unless I see a video of parallel parking, I don't even entertain this as part of the story. Its ridiculous at almost midnight after a drinking b-day party. UGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette